Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote (2544 Views)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Good morning nairalanders,I really want to vote but my wife said I am not going anywhere I tried to let her see reasons but she said if anything happen to me Nigeria will not feed her and console her,she tore my cloth but I kept cool cry cry
I really want to vote angry
What should I do now?. sad

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by dokyOloye: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
You sure say no be you be wife,she be husband?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by dollytino4real(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
break the door, we must be atikulated today by all means but don't touch her o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by DonBenny77(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
stay home and make election love to your wife, so you can miss that stray bullet in peace

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by donstan18: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Spread her legs and cast your vote. angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by olufalaye: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Do you now want us to send you breakthrough music and listen to jejely while you watch your wive casting her votes for the right candidate?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by ClassicMG(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Oga just talk say you no get PVC

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Winningways01:
Good morning nairalanders,I really want to vote but my wife said I am not going anywhere I tried to let her see reasons but she said if anything happen to me Nigeria will not feed her and console her,she tore my cloth but I kept cool cry cry

but she said if anything happen to me Nigeria will not feed her

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
Haba ,if I'm not useful she will not be acting this way but I am not happy with her attitude and she is pregnant angry

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by CreepyBlackpool: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
And you can not give her a factory resetting slap niundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by clintino700(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Is your area not a safe zone?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2019
ClassicMG:
Oga just talk say you no get PVC
I swear I have sad
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by luvmijeje(f): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Smelling talk. Is your polling booth not close to your house. Maybe your wife knows you are not saying the truth. It's possible you want to go and cheat on her with another woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by unbranded13(f): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Oga listen to your wife she is your guiding angel! Love sweet sha...

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by MuttleyLaff: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:
Smelling talk. Is your polling booth not close to your house. Maybe your wife knows you are not saying the truth. It's possible you want to go and cheat on her with another woman
Maybe a case of once bitten when on a similar day, he cheated on her with another woman, so why she is this time, twice shy to let him outside to cast another "vote"

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Boss13: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Winningways01:

Your wife is ignorant but it’s understandable. Some people shy away from voting and politics because they feel it keeps them safe. However, they reap the repercussions of being on the sidelines when bad leaders seize the opportunity to hijack power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by dokyOloye: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Winningways01:
Haba ,if I'm not useful she will not be acting this way but I am not happy with her attitude and she is pregnant angry
Gently convince her that you are just going to vote,not going to fight and that at d slightest sign of violence, you will come home.
And that if you don't vote, you and her have no right to complain when things go wrong.
Remind her of the ppl who traveled more than 500km to vote(eg me).
Tell her voting is one of the civic responsibilities of any good citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by NuclearReactor: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
This may sound nice but it's not an intelligent or sensible analysis in my opinion!!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by dokyOloye: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
unbranded13:
Oga listen to your wife she is your guiding angel! Love sweet sha...
Love wetin.
She might just be afraid for her meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by NuclearReactor: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Not the best approach, he said she's pregnant and yo must understand her concerns!!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by luvmijeje(f): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maybe a case of once bitten when on a similar day, he cheated on her with another woman, so why she is this time, twice shy to let him outside to cast another "vote"

Walai, the guy story get k-leg.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Waffarianman(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
U Don carry ur mumu rich yea again.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by adadike(f): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
W
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Millz404(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2019
First thing first, who are you going to vote for. If it is sai barbarian then she is doing everybody a favor

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by mycar: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Millz404:
First thing first, who are you going to vote for. If it is sai barbarian then she is doing everybody a favor
I concur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
Typical African Man cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Creampro: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
That is why houses have Windows.

Think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

but she said if anything happen to me Nigeria will not feed her

What's the situation like in Borno and Yobe, and my extension the NE, what's PPPs chances and how is SamuelAnyawu
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by ClassicMG(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Winningways01:
I swear I have sad
baba just chill, if she doesn't want you to just let it slide no go put your marriage in trouble because of these yeye politicians
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Winningways01:

Pls listen to her. She loves u too much...but u men can be overtly stubborn sometimes.

Dont listen to the bush fowl here telling u to give her a resetting slap.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Boss13:

Your wife is ignorant but it’s understandable. Some people shy away from voting and politics because they feel it keeps them safe. However, they reap the repercussions of being on the sidelines when bad leaders seize the opportunity to hijack power
bro I wanted to vote because of the future of my children sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
a pregnant woman shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki to Tinubu: Despite Your Smear Campaign and Hatred for Me, You Should, At / Minister Of State For Agriculture Visit Coscharis Rice Mill Anambra State(photo / Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.