Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,705 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote (2538 Views)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2019
dokyOloye:

Love wetin.
She might just be afraid for her meal ticket.
bro both of us are hustlers no homo
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by ikemesit4477: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
Spread her legs and cast your vote. angry
even if she is on her p!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
And you can not give her a factory resetting slap niundecided

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please ban this woman beater
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Vicochende(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Lol.. Well just stay home and enjoy with her. Make her feel like a babe again.. Play games and have fun.. She really loves you and doesn't want to loose you. Watch movies and play... Do everything fun with her
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Mitchewww(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Singles be advising trash.

OP... She is the captain of the home. Just let it be.

Preggy ladies act funny too.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by dododawa1: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Oga U can vote inside her.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Is your wife less than 18years old?
Cos I am worried that she does not think she should go out and vote too
Pregnancy is not a disease. Unless she is having a difficult time and or a threatened abortion (miscarriage) and has been placed on bed rest, she has no business not going out to vote herself
Not cute, you two, and your voting story
angry
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by Mankosi: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
I swear op is not married. He's just messing around.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by sparog(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2019
DonBenny77:
stay home and make election love to your wife, so you can miss that stray bullet in peace

Funny shiiit grin
Re: Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote by egopersonified(f): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a joke na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] / Edo2020: Mass Defection Looms In Obaseki's Camp As SSA Tenders Resignation / #coronavirus: Vice President, Osinbajo Wears Nose Mask As He Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.