Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria. (285 Views)

Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria. by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Let There Be Peace In Nigeria, Let There Be Peace In All The State In Nigeria; In Line With What I Saw In The Early Hour Of Saturday Morning#23rd Feb#2019# Infact Alot Of Nigerians Will Be Surprise And Disappointed With The Outcome Of The 2019 Presidential Election, Especially Some Christians, That Has Been Asking God To Remove Buhari And Give Them Atiku; For Christ Sake, Atiku Is Not In God's Plans For Nigeria,infact" Victory Belong To God, And God Does What Ever That Pleases Him, Both In Heaven And On Earth, And He Own's Nobody Any Explanation, I Told God That, I Want To Know The Outcome Of The Presidential Election, And Kano State Governorship Election; And Here Is What I Saw, The First Picture I Saw In The Realm Of The Spiritual; Was The Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari And The Second Picture I Saw, Was The Picture Of The Governor Of Kano State, Abdulahi Umar Ganduje; Without Any Shadow Of Doubt In Me, President Muhammadu Buhari And Governor Abdulahi Umar Ganduje, Will Crush All Their Opponent.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Casts His Votes Alongside His Wife (pictures) / Nigeria Decides / Breaking News Muhammadu Buhari Has Been Re-elected As The President For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.