Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N (3581 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by bolacode: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Enenche prophesies that Tinubu’s government will succeed, says God’s plans for Nigeria will come to pass
trackloaded.com.ng

[url][/url]
Prophesies are messages from God that predict events that will happen in the lives of believers. Continue Full Reading>>>>

God reaches His people with these messages through His anointed servants. In a video message posted on the church’s Facebook page, Rev.

Paul Enench, the church’s founder and general superintendent, proclaimed a prophecy regarding the Tinubu administration. He emphasized that God’s plans for Nigeria must be realized.

Yes, before the day began, I was he, and there is no one to deliver from my hands. “I will work, and who will let her?” The cleric said in the video. Continue Full Reading>>>>

I have sent to Babylon and brought down all their greats and the Chaldeans who are in the ship crying out for you, says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel.

I stand at this altar to announce that God will resign and join the Tinubu administration.” Tinubu cannot break free from God’s hand.

Hence, God will move in ways that no one can hinder. God is in the spotlight now. God’s purposes for Nigeria shall be fulfilled by Tinubu administration in Jesus name.
Source: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=007c433e544302e5108e33dc9fc3d924&news_entry_id=1a5b85b6230611en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_29fdb730-c175-4a8f-8b57-bdce6a4db2cb&from=mini_push

Seun lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by erosimo(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Who send am... Mechww

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Coolsat(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Fake people deceiving the gullible ones who have refused to use their brains., Even the blind can see Tinubu has started well and will definitely succeed.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Ihateheadslamer: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Coming from the same Enenche that was against the Muslim-muslims tickets and even tagged it satanic oppression against the good people of Nigeria angry

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Maize247(f): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by inoki247: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2023
I just hope na Fake News if not headless mob will roast him like Wu go thief Cable from Transformer...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by lathrowinger: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Mugun Pastor, see ihn head like Agama lizard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by KevMitnick: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2023
What sort of fake news is this? Op is like you have not taken your meds this morning. The bastard even referred to him as Rev. Paul, something he has never called himself. Op its this fake news that will kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by YouandiAllofus: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2023
What more can he say? Emefiele na him padi. Control your predictions or stand the risk of demolition. Mr. President is only a few kilometer away from his mega building.

4 Likes

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Gbogbowa: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Seefinish: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Which Eneche? Maybe one of the fake bishops APC has hired to prophesy for Tinubu the mandate thief.
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Benwallt(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2023
After prophesying that Tinubu sleep on May 28 and will not wake up on May 29. He is deceiving himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by meolaniyi(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2023
I doubt if this is coming Pastor Eneche.
Tinubu and APC will not stay without one propaganda and the other.

They keep dishing out propaganda every day. I am very sure the pastor will come up with a rebuttal.

Why can't they bring the video

1 Like

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Freedom2023(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Same pastor who said all sorts of negative things about Tinubu and Shettima prior to the general elections?
I pity their gullible followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by iramure(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Eneche the brutal critic of Tinubu could not have said this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Procashtips(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
People are still going to all these god of men's churches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by CharleyBright(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Toluwanise247(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don’t believe this, if is true God dey ooo. Man of God done see clearly now …. The vision no clear before but “ e done show “…. “Wale e done show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Omoawoke: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
They need to run a test on people that follow this men of God, how can people be so foolish to be believing these guys? How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Christistruth03: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thief!

Anywhere Belle face Witchdoctor Pastor
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by seunmsg(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Enenche the rogue pastor with another rogue prophecy to deceive the gullible sheeples. How people with brain allow some of these dimwit pastors to deceive and manipulate them is something I will never ever understand.

3 Likes

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by duro4chang(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Eneche is now born again aswear.

1 Like

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by kettykings: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thank God, God is not human and is not Nigerian.
Otherwise Nigerians would have sought ways to manipulate this God. Enenche might have been misquoted
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by SenatePresdo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
bolacode:
Enenche prophesies that Tinubu’s government will succeed, says God’s plans for Nigeria will come to pass
trackloaded.com.ng

[url][/url]
Prophesies are messages from God that predict events that will happen in the lives of believers. Continue Full Reading>>>>

God reaches His people with these messages through His anointed servants. In a video message posted on the church’s Facebook page, Rev.

Paul Enench, the church’s founder and general superintendent, proclaimed a prophecy regarding the Tinubu administration. He emphasized that God’s plans for Nigeria must be realized.

Yes, before the day began, I was he, and there is no one to deliver from my hands. “I will work, and who will let her?” The cleric said in the video. Continue Full Reading>>>>

I have sent to Babylon and brought down all their greats and the Chaldeans who are in the ship crying out for you, says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel.

I stand at this altar to announce that God will resign and join the Tinubu administration.” Tinubu cannot break free from God’s hand.

Hence, God will move in ways that no one can hinder. God is in the spotlight now. God’s purposes for Nigeria shall be fulfilled by Tinubu administration in Jesus name.
Source: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=007c433e544302e5108e33dc9fc3d924&news_entry_id=1a5b85b6230611en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_29fdb730-c175-4a8f-8b57-bdce6a4db2cb&from=mini_push

Seun lalasticlala

Carry fake news dey shout Seunn.

Where is the video?

1 Like

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by SenatePresdo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Coming from the same Enenche that was against the Muslim-muslims tickets and even tagged it satanic oppression against the good people of Nigeria angry

Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by chizidgreat(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Stop lying against my pastor Op
Daddy has don't even mention Tinubu's name on the altar here
We have more important things to attend to

2 Likes

Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by motayoayinde: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
WHO IS ENENCHE?
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Ventura1: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
He should make public proclamation apologizing for all he said during the election.
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by RenaissanceGuy: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
F A K E!
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by delpee(f): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

The reality is that God can use ANYONE to fulfil His divine purpose. There are stories in that regard in the Bible.
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Flangelo12: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
If I konk that his oblong head.
Re: Enenche Prophesies That Tinubu’s Government Will Succeed, Says God’s Plans For N by Chimaobi302(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
FAKE!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Alex Otti Announces Collaboration With Chinese Company To / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Jonathan Not Acceptable, Buhari’s Supporters Will Cause Violence -sheik Guumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.