Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? (5235 Views)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
faithugo64:

So you know it's too early to start ranting about that huh?
45minutes into voting, you have opened a thread
You should be in your polling unit now
We still have 5 hours to go
So keep your conclusion till results from the SS/SE comes in
Don't vote a man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospital is good for him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by McStoic(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

Bros I no chest beat o... everybody for Alimosho Area here dey vex. It's like a deliberate thing

:..
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Babacele: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
While we are seeing hundreds queuing to vote in North, and some parts of West, the pictures coming out from down East/South are just too poor.

Are people not enthusiastic to vote or what?

Is this the first time we are going to have a resemblance of election down here?

Though too early to say, but the pictures are not encouraging.

#VoteNotWar
Naso e de be. I'm not even loosing any sleep for I no people wey get enof PVC n make all sacrifice to vote without 'mobilization' na Buhari's fans. By the time accreditation stops now, u go see them coming to cause trouble. The enthusiasm SS/SE to vote for GEJ then ,PDP won't get in this election. Well done Ngene.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Nwadiuto247: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
While we are seeing hundreds queuing to vote in North, and some parts of West, the pictures coming out from down East/South are just too poor.

Is this the first time we are going to have a resemblance of election down here?

#VoteNotWar

From 11am upward u will begin to see crowd. That's how we vote in se
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Illiterate disgraced ex mod. It is SLUMS not SLUMPS. grin

Stark illiterate Omenka, Chukwudi has never been a mod.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by globemoney: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Today is ofe okazi day, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu... We also need our own share of Atiku dollars from Nnamdi Kanu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Dannyset(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
id911:

Bros I no chest beat o... everybody for Alimosho Area here dey vex. It's like a deliberate thing

If it's Alimosho, you will see them soon
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by mightyokwy(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:
You people should stop insulting Northerners. You will be calling them illiterate and uneducated. They made me realize that you don't need to have western education to understand the impact of politics upon our lives.

Politics is the bedrock of a nation.
What have they benefited in voting massively in every election.

2 Likes

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by FoolishBoy419: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

#VoteNotWar

Results are usually written in those regions. There will be no fake 90% turnout this time around with 97% going to one party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Amumaigwe: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

#VoteNotWar

No voter apathy here. All polling stations are bubbling with excited voters right now. We can't wake up by 2am like the Alimajiris up North just to vote. Voting is not a profession of which its passion may keep one awake throughout the night. Moreover, we have dignity down here.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
izombie:
so you are from nasarawa state. I rest my case.
Lol which kind illiterate you be self, ehn? So because his polling unit is somewhere in Nassarawa, that's means he's a citizen? Chai.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by luvmijeje(f): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
mightyokwy:

What have they benefited in voting massively in every election.

You will be surprised only if you are curious to know. I was talking to a Northerner recently who has a small kiosk in front of my apartment. He asked me who I'm voting for.... I said PDP(I'm voting them in the gubernatorial but not presidential) just to get a reaction from him. If you see the way this guy was analyzing Atiku and Buhari, my jaw fell to the floor. Another one who was a shoe maker jumped into our discussion and was dissecting and analyzing.

Guy, you need to get close to this people to know that they are not voting out of sentiment. They are principled. I'm not saying all of them but I'm saying it's time we in the south gets to understand their mindset against 2023 election.

4 Likes

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Gabriel004: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
E pain am
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by forgiveness: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:

You will be surprised only if you are curious to know. I was talking to a Northerner recently who has a small kiosk in front of my apartment. He asked me who I'm voting for.... I said PDP(I'm voting them in the gubernatorial but not presidential) just to get a reaction from him. If you see the way this guy was analyzing Atiku and Buhari, my jaw fell to the floor. Another one who was a shoe maker jumped into our discussion and was dissecting and analyzing.

Guy, you need to get close to this people to know that they are not voting out of sentiment. They are principled. I'm not saying all of them but I'm saying it's time we in the south gets to understand their mindset against 2023 election.

Who are they voting for?
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by luvmijeje(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
forgiveness:

Who are they voting for?

Na Buhari o.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by forgiveness: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:

Na Buhari o.

Okay. This is beyond emotions.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by mightyokwy(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:

Despite their political conciousness, they are still not better than us down south. They have ruled this country for almost 50 years and nothing to show for it. South is still much better in terms of education, infrastructural development and human development index. Their vote make no sense because their vote is one thing that have kept us backward in this country. They will rather vote a brain dead man who is their brother than to vote a technocrat who will move the nation forward. I am not supporting voting apparthy in any way.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by dododawa1: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

#VoteNotWar
here in my compound of 8 flats independent layout Enugu,no one goes out to vote,igbos here disappointed me.

1 Like

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by ideynl1: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
here in my compound of 8 flats independent layout Enugu,no one goes out to vote,igbos here disappointed me.

When did you leave Oshogbo?

If you like post this same trash everywhere, your Afonja blood stinks
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by luvmijeje(f): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
mightyokwy:

Despite their political conciousness, they are still not better than us down south. They have ruled this country for almost 50 years and nothing to show for it. South is still much better in terms of education, infrastructural development and human development index. I am not supporting voting apparthy in any way. Their vote make no sense because their vote is one thing that have kept us backward in this country. They will rather vote a brain dead man who is their brother than to vote a
technocrat who will move the nation forward.

You think so. Maybe the so called technocrat is fucking too arrogant to come down to their level and see how they sees things. People will vote for you when you speak the language they want to hear. They will vote when they can connect to you. Buhari didn't treat them as non-human. That's what you southerners who are so arrogant don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by mightyokwy(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:

You think so. Maybe the so called technocrat is fucking too arrogant to come down to their level and see how they sees things. People will vote for you when you speak the language they want to hear. They will vote when they can connect to you. Buhari didn't treat them as non-human. That's what you southerners who are so arrogant don't understand.
This sound like a joke to me. I'm not sure you are a nigerian. If you are a nigerian you should have known the voting pattern of the north.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by dododawa1: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2019
ideynl1:

When did you leave Oshogbo?

If you like post this same trash everywhere, your Afonja blood stinks
okoro,chestbeater am live here in (ibuza)
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by luvmijeje(f): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
mightyokwy:

This sound like a joke to me. I'm not sure you are a nigerian. If you are a nigerian you should have known the voting pattern of the north.

They voted Obasanjo, Jonathan massively. Even against a northern candidate. So what's your point again?
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by ideynl1: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
okoro,chestbeater am live here in (ibuza)

From Ibusa you teleported to Enugu abi.

Oshogbo Afonja. We know you

Dawadawa brain

2 Likes

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by dododawa1: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
ideynl1:

From Ibusa you teleported to Enugu abi.

Oshogbo Afonja. We know you

Dawadawa brain
MUMU,U don't know Ibuza in independent layout,are U from comeroum.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by LegitHustler: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:
You people should stop insulting Northerners. You will be calling them illiterate and uneducated. They made me realize that you don't need to have western education to understand the impact of politics upon our lives.

There politics is of no use to the people which the represent why because the people are not educated to know there rights

Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by izombie(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Lol which kind illiterate you be self, ehn? So because his polling unit is somewhere in Nassarawa, that's means he's a citizen? Chai.
do you even know the meaning of illiterate? By the way, is your name ngene?
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by wanate(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
In my PU here in Abonnema Akuku-Toru LG of Rivers State no election materials nd inec officials, d army has been shooting since morning 4ppl already dead, Pls d COAS should call dese soldiers to order. Hw will i come out under dis shooting since morning. We are not i a war zone na!
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:

how has the same political awareness helped them educationally, economically and socially...I only seem them as mere political tools for election, that's the only place the almajiriss have value
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by ideynl1: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
MUMU,U don't know Ibuza in independent layout,are U from comeroum.[color=#990000][/color]

Dodo and dawadawa brain. Oshogbo Afonja
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
izombie:
do you even know the meaning of illiterate? By the way, is your name ngene?
You're truly a zombie. Btw, vote wisely.
Re: Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? by Afamed: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2019
forgiveness:

Okay. This is beyond emotions.
I have told those who care to listen. From 10 Hausa persons, only 1 or 2 will cast his vote for Atiku. Atiku is not a marketable product in the North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Just Won Enugu State / Why David Lyon Was Removed As Governor - His Deputy Is Olumba Olumba Bishop / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.