Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! (1584 Views)

George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by naijapips04: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Voting is yet to commence. Accreditation is on till 12pm. Voting commences after 12pm.

For Buhari to have voted by 8am means the election for the unit is already compromised.

He violated the electoral act and should be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Valleys(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
This is pure ignorance on your part

8 Likes

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by naijapips04: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Valleys:

Oga INEC what is the correct order.

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Youngbbt: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't vote a man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospital is good for him!

copied

5 Likes

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Anasko(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:
Voting is yet to commence. Accreditation is on till 12pm. Voting commences after 12pm.

For Buhari to have voted by 8am means the election for the unit is already compromised.

My friend you should be the one to be arrested for showcasing your Ignorance

10 Likes

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by JubrinElSudan: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Continuous Accreditation and voting. That is, you vote after accreditation.

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Valleys(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

It is actually simultaneously done, that's accreditation and voting. Salaam!
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by dguyindcorner(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Zombies like you who are following Atiku are not only ignorant but also stupid. You want to arrest The President of a country.
Jeeez!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by mycar: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Continuous Accreditation and voting. That is, you vote after accreditation.
Yeah
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by naijapips04: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Valleys:

It is actually simultaneously done, that's accreditation and voting. Salaam!

during my own days, we don't start voting till after accreditation.
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Valleys(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

during my own days, we don't start voting till after accreditation.
It's the new guidelines from inec
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by naijapips04: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Valleys:

It's the new guidelines from inec

okay. didn't know this.
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Kronor(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Inec said the vote start by 8:00am and you are busy saying rubish goa nad arrested him if they did not.

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by IkalaiyeLOTO: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

okay. didn't know this.

grin
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by yrex01(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

gather elders in your village n some vigilante, don't forget to lead em to daura n go arrest am. Simple

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by livelymatilda22: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Olodo.. The day i schooled you on the other thread was when I confirmed that you are a local village wailing zombie that knows nothing.
Look at how you are here fooling yourself and people are laughing at you... What a shame

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by livelymatilda22: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Go and learn how to read..

1 Share

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Printerscanner: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Are you mentally okay?

2 Likes

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by netpro(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Atikulooters always disgracing Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Sai Baba all the way!
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by livelymatilda22: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

okay. didn't know this.
What do you know? You only jump from thread to thread typing rubbish to get cheap attention... No shame at all
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2019
When I say most of these online warriors no get PVC and won't vote, because many of them are underage that rely on likes and shares to fufil their ego, they will resort to insults. If op is voting and in polling unit now, he would have gotten education. Very shameful, the funniest thing is that all their likes and shares altogether are not even up to 1 local government in nigeria. The real voters are in the remote areas zipping kunus and listening to transistor radios.
Instead of the op to jejely ask why bubu accredited and voted same time, because of the hatred that has blocked mind, he became more mumus and more mumus have started liking his comments to prove to you what am saying above. Smh.
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by KunleyY19(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Youngbbt:
Don't vote a man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospital is good for him!

copied

You still dey campaign when people dey vote...

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by globemoney: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

These Peter Obi bots are usually the dumbest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Pajapaja: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Valleys:
That tells you so much about majority of Atiku online supporters.
They don’t even have pvc and have zero knowledge about voting.
The fact that some people even liked his post amazes me
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Valleys(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Point of correction, I am well atikulated. So pls do not generalise.
Re: Voting : Buhari Should Be Arrested ! by Valleys(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Point of correction, I am well atikulated. So pls do not generalise.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote: North Will Remain Poor Except… / See What Rochas Okorocha Left Imo State In. Okorocha's Imo At A Glance / Why Ibadan Needs To Become A State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.