Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mazda, Nissan Now Ringed! Defying NG mechanics logics Skill, with Dr Cool - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda, Nissan Now Ringed! Defying NG mechanics logics Skill, with Dr Cool (998 Views)

Audi A4 rebuild By Dr Cool No Ovenbake looks incredible! / Don't Give Up On Your Passat, Golf 4, Or Vw Car Without Trying Dr Cool First. / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazda, Nissan Now Ringed! Defying NG mechanics logics Skill, with Dr Cool by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2019
These days buying Belgium Engines are pretty much expensive,..and that's when getting your smoking engine Ringed comes to play,....

What happened when engine smokes? It lost compression, flood the sparks plugs, and looses power and it burn more fuel trying to compensate the oil burning, Mazda Nissan Honda kia & hyondai are examples of this mess,

Hello, I am Mr Cool my customers prefer calling me Dr Cool, it been a while I took time out to relate to issues in advanced solutions projects, and even these days I am becoming more vast in auto fix which is a good thing like watching a little investment grow. I like challenges doing something many can't and the result is why you are here today.

The secret of this rapid growth and development began in jan 2019 when I bought vw Golf 4, yes at the mention of that name, every 99 percent nigerian vw mk4 owner start raising eyebrows in attempt to flee.! Don't start running yet.. it's an adventure that brought development in other car models for good,

Yes it been awhile I strength the this contracted muscles to stress on some point in Nigerian mechanics misfire which will gets into some certain group nervs like the Yorubas and Nupe, why you might asked cos these guys are the lovers of Mazda and Nissan Japanese car maker, and i will say Hyndai and kia which is korean car makers has joined the leagues of smokers,

Note before I go further,

1. nigerian mechanics mess engines up with silicon, I don't and when I am done working on engine, if you are not an eye witness you will not believe your car engine have been tampered with.
2. nigerian mechanics don't reuse top cylinder gasket, I do a lot, and I rarely use silicon as sealant due to how dirty it is after jobs done seeing the residual.
3. nigerian mechanics don't reuse piston rings, I do if I finish my cross examination and discover no worn out parts due to friction between the cylinder and piston. So yes you are right, I am certainly not a nigerian mechanic, perhaps a Biafran Mechanic.

we are all aware that the above mention car brand are good but anything durability in terms of engine performance is out of the equation, other car brands will join the list if I press further,

I have made a thorough research and practice, test examine each engine components and seen the flaws that Nigerian mechanics couldn't see,
and that secrete is what will changed the hate for mazda nissan kia and hyondai engines, trust my wallet on amazon carid autoparts stores online.

it been awhile I strength this contracted muscles to stress on some point that will gets into some certain group nervs like the Yorubas and Nupe, why you might asked cos these guys are the lovers of Mazda and Nissan Japanese car maker, and i will say Hyndai and kia which is korean car makers has joined the leagues of smokers,

how come you bought a belgium mazda and use it intensively for 4 years in nigeria, and your beautiful mazda car or nissan started started smoking, you think its the due to the oil poor quality nope, you think its because you topped off the engine oil when your car is warm or hot? nope,

I have used all this method trying to buy trouble that's make my car engine smokenables after Ringed and it didn't smoke,

Some vital information you missed lies in your car DNA aka vin data misplaced, when I bought mk4 I ran the vin check on a free online portal and it read 2000 model vw mk4 2.0 yes I was impressed but looking further, I saw my millage to be 158,000 but at that time my car milage is 150,000km how come I asked I looked futher, and i noticed my wirings has been messed with, I plugged in my computer and ran a scan on it, and it showed me a malfunctioning parts which its code pointed my Car ecu aka brain box, I tried ordering another from online parts store and I was told the parts I am looking for is for 1.6 L not 2.0, so what happened? Nigerian mechanics and car dealers happened, so first thing first there are every tendency that your nissan or mazda rings are worn out even before you bought the car and may have been tampered with by other mechanics who are next to wacky weeds, so after 3 years the car chassis wishbone traction control sensors suspension still rocks great cos there are replaced with good ones, but your engine took a fall.

As for the fake rings i have used to ring my car, my friend and others, and it worked well will decent compression and no oil shortage for 2 years before selling the car off and buy another version, the secrete to making mazda and nissan accept fake rings and buy decent time with is not magic.

telling you why mazda nissan engines don't work well with after market piston ring will be too cheap, so I will give you that as asignment, why, cos most of you mechanics have being in the business for years, but between 15 to 30 minutes of trying to get your nissan or mazda, at this dying minute is when you lost the gold.

yes at some point, the merchant who goes to china to buy goods contributed in getting a counterfeit product cos we are so poor that we think the average cost parts is so expensive that we now see poorly fashioned parts as a get away solution that never emancipate us from our problems but rather plunge us deeper into anxiety. Auto zone, Amazon O relly Walmart can testify how good my wallet has been leaking purchasing after market parts.. look China quality is super good but nigerian specs China quality is worst than nightmares..

Throwing up my findings on air won't be nice, and on the second note, I don't like getting my hands dirty but I love that previously growing up and having a dream of being a dirty mechanic but now I know a lot that going into dirty one that pays less won't keep me moving at the pace at which I want to go.

You can't be sure that the engine you bought as Belgium is better than your engine, what's the difference skills involved in rebuilding the engine, is one paying your mechanic well is another and your mechanic understanding how thelse components talk to each other is the ultimate tool to rebuilding your engine to regainot it horsepower compression ratios and 3ngine the overall engine efficiency.
Re: Mazda, Nissan Now Ringed! Defying NG mechanics logics Skill, with Dr Cool by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2019
This guy again. How your suicide doors Golf?
Re: Mazda, Nissan Now Ringed! Defying NG mechanics logics Skill, with Dr Cool by banky3w(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2006 Corolla Toks For 1.8M @ PAYANDRIVE / Suspected Gear Box Problem / 2003 Toyota 4runner Dtcs And Freeze Frame Data Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.