Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Audi A4 rebuild By Dr Cool No Ovenbake looks incredible! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi A4 rebuild By Dr Cool No Ovenbake looks incredible! (777 Views)

Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration / Don't Give Up On Your Passat, Golf 4, Or Vw Car Without Trying Dr Cool First. / Mazda, Nissan Now Ringed! Defying NG mechanics logics Skill, with Dr Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audi A4 rebuild By Dr Cool No Ovenbake looks incredible! by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2021
I like telling you guys the truth even if you don't like it,

Ovenbake is a scam, a good painter can get incredible results without it, I said it then but now I proved it,

I can tell you what you need to know, so even if you decide I rebuild your car, body work and painting,

You should expect nothing but best results long lasting..

Just like I have done in Ac systems,

lots of compromise goes in once your money gets into most paint shop hands, the most critical element that shouldnt be disregarded are offen ignored such as good finishing,
Body work and the last paint coat which is known as the clear coat,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mHP0rl-SY
within 6 months the beauty of the newly painted car goes missing,

It doesnt feel good,

factors such as poor training, no attention to detail is the play of it, I am here to set the pace right, it makes me feel good when I satisfy myself, and satisfying myself comes with a greater emphasis on details and good finishing as much as time commitment efforts and consistent so ideally it won't cost you different from other techs paint job, but the results will be near to flawless cos I hate bad work.. so that really pushes me to go back on working till I achieve the great results I am visualizing,
It feels good knowing what you can do to car to get it back against all odds,
lot of folks confident in me that I can always do better.. cos I believe in high standards and can't slow out till I get there,

That's why I build tools that can be expensive to buy then buy those that I can't build cos a mechanic is as good as his tools.

Lets go over the body work, many auto shop lack tools and creative ability that will lead them on,

once you pay the result will always have scuffs cos of rush work, they will mark areas needed to be worked on, but in the end bad poor finish.

But this doesn't apply to me why cos I have high taste and being a fine artist is an edge over self supervision.

Research ability coupled with creative ability is a bomb to achieving incredible results.

Like this audi a4, I rebuild the engine fix up the ac now I have to adapt to my childhood hubby to get the car paint job back like sport car.

My advice will be get a better tools and push yourself to get wow like result.

I will be doing colour change from black to royal white. With matte black spikes.

Re: Audi A4 rebuild By Dr Cool No Ovenbake looks incredible! by Frankdamaxx(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Following
Re: Audi A4 rebuild By Dr Cool No Ovenbake looks incredible! by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Frankdamaxx:
Following
Interesting, it's done.. wanna have a look?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Interpret My Car Scan Report / 5 Worrisome Effects Of Harmattan On Your Car / Ford Focus 2004 Hatchback vs Honda Civic. How Reliable Is This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.