Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix (27193 Views)

60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by ahmedkoded95(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
PHOTO: Voters at a polling unit in Bauchi used stones to reserve their spaces on the queue as they took refuge from the weather in sheltered places.
#NigeriaDecides2019 #ElectionDay

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1099224413298458625?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by stephleena(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Patriots

14 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
grin Fear the North when it comes to election. Even with the Bombings upandan over here In Maiduguri, they are still out to vote

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Corrinthians(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2019
While athiefkwulating e thugs are busy using insults, likes and shares to secure Atiakus way into aso rock. cheesy

Hopefully, they'd swear him in on nairaland as president of cameroonian asylum seekers in Nigeria.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by frbona: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
While athiefkwulating e thugs are busy using insults, likes and shares to secure Atiakus way into aso rock. cheesy

Hopefully, they'd swear him in on nairaland as president of cameroonian asylum seekers in Nigeria.
we have noticed you

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Corrinthians(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Fear the North when it comes to election. Even with the Bombings upandan over here In Maiduguri, they are still out to vote
Why I keep laughing when I see some ignorant comments here. They really think deep down their online noise makes any dent on what happens out there, especially up north.

If you take a census of those people, youd see perhaps, over 90% of them have no idea what social media is, ironically, they have the most influence over the outcome of the election.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Corrinthians(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
frbona:
we have noticed you
I don't need any Cameroonian refugee to notice me. I just need them to brace themselves for the catastrophic defeat that awaits them and their imported bandits who seek to take over the reigns of power in a sovereign country, Nigeria.

27 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
I trust the north.... They'll surely come out in mass to vote

8 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by dominique(f): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Nobody around me appears to be going out to vote today. We southerners don't take elections seriously like the northerners yet na we complain pass on social media.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by StarUp: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
I can swear with Buhari's cap that some perverts here would only see the a$$ of the lady on red skirt standing at the left side of the pix.

5 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Starkid3010(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
buhari a great loser

3 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by iCauseTrouble: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Awon Olofo

1 Like

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Qsscruz(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Everyone is saving energy to dance after Atiku has been announced the winner..Smart peeps..

7 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Chukwurah003: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Good. Let’s re-elect Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Princedapace(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Why I keep laughing when I see some ignorant comments here. They really think deep down their online noise makes any dent on what happens out there, especially up north.

If you take a census of those people, youd see perhaps, over 90% of them have no idea what social media is, ironically, they have the most influence over the outcome of the election.

And u are happy with that? Lol.. Make God shall grant me this visa make I leave naija for una..

The country doesn't have any hope at all.

4 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by seunogunmolu1: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
I don’t know of anywhere but Lagos island here, APC is winning

4 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by ekaette1621: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai baba all the way

3 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by WisdomFlakes: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
dominique:
Nobody around me appears to be going out to vote today. We southerners don't take elections seriously like the northerners yet na we complain pass on social media.

I am telling you. Southerners are just noisemakers. Smh. Very pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by baillers123: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
chai.. ignorance
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Newboss(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Great innovation. Keep it peaceful and easy.

Last last who win go chop billions legitimately. Even their pension is in billions angry
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Starkid3010(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

;Do I understand how painful it is ..to support a dead man

3 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
While some people are here shouting ATUKULATING. only time will tell. If u like dont go out and vote, online voting doesn't count. Next level Joor.

6 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Cletus77(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
They can vote anyone they like. Nobody should come here and be shouting Serious north and online south because the voting has just begun here in Port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by InaNla(f): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Only in nigeria
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
I don’t know of anywhere but Lagos island here, APC is winning

Yes we have heard

Inec chairman

4 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by seunogunmolu1: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Infact I’ve been sitting here for over 2 hrs, no youth came out to vote people am seeing are people who don’t come on Nairaland to shout

5 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

It's true, whosoever they choose will win, it's practical ,the last jumat prayer says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Cletus77(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

The voting has begun here in Port Harcourt, my parents are already prepared..am looking for my sister's PVc...the devil is a liar because Buhari must go.

That PVC must come out o

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danladi Garba Pasali Is Dead / North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.