Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix (27197 Views)

60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Obito555(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Progressive
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by johnkey: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Same here everybody just lock themselves inside chai
dominique:
Nobody around me appears to be going out to vote today. We southerners don't take elections seriously like the northerners yet na we complain pass on social media.
Same here everybody just lock themselves inside chai
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by laughitall(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
While athiefkwulating e thugs are busy using insults, likes and shares to secure Atiakus way into aso rock. cheesy

Hopefully, they'd swear him in on nairaland as president of cameroonian asylum seekers in Nigeria.
exactly am laffin dem seriously

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Brazzaville(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by oldman112(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
If am there I will do like I want to faint and scatter the stones, the world will be laughing at us
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Stone age things.
cheesy
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Corrinthians(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Princedapace:

And u are happy with that? Lol.. Make God shall grant me this visa make I leave naija for una..

The country doesn't have any hope at all.
What use would my happiness or sadness be to the inevitable outcome?

I am talking about stark reality you're talking about emotions. My happiness or sadness about the fact isn't gonna change the fact.
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by dewaskillz: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Power means a lot to northeners. That's their stronghold.
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by kogi2010: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
dominique:
Nobody around me appears to be going out to vote today. We southerners don't take elections seriously like the northerners yet na we complain pass on social media.
my sister e taya me o, here in kano b4 morning prayers some don go wait dere n after them go dey shout say north dey dominate every thing

3 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by modsfucker: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Why I keep laughing when I see some ignorant comments here. They really think deep down their online noise makes any dent on what happens out there, especially up north.

If you take a census of those people, youd see perhaps, over 90% of them have no idea what social media is, ironically, they have the most influence over the outcome of the election.

I don see you Mr statistician.... Where did you get the figures from?
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Angelbets662: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Angelbets662: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Edgarated(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Anything to vote out the lifeless one is a welcome development...

LIKE for ATIKU wink
scroll down for bubu
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Ahmedie28(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
I don’t know of anywhere but Lagos island here, APC is winning
even in minna here , baba buhari is clearing all d polling unit, I just pity atiku
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by scantee(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Bauchi decides. Dogora, IG of police and top notch politicians in this state are pdp loyalist, believe me Buhari might win this state but it will be 51%-49%

Vote Atiku for better naija
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by asawanathegreat(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Them for use their Rams
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by frowland(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
While athiefkwulating e thugs are busy using insults, likes and shares to secure Atiakus way into aso rock. cheesy

Hopefully, they'd swear him in on nairaland as president of cameroonian asylum seekers in Nigeria.

Lol
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by frowland(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
dominique:

Here na football guys are playing and 90% of them have been banging Atikulated in my ears for a long time now.

2 Likes

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by DammyGbade(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
The northern people are so patriotic and that's why they will continue to rule us...
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by adamooye: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
I have said it, that elections are not won on social media.
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by laosy(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Awon Patriots
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by oglalasioux(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
StarUp:
I can swear with Buhari's cap that some perverts here would only see the a$$ of the lady on red skirt standing at the left side of the pix.

The one with dirty legs, right?
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Miltonbit(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Fear the North when it comes to election. Even with the Bombings upandan over here In Maiduguri, they are still out to vote

Good morning sir, are you currently in Maiduguri at the moment?
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Brainy25: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Corrinthians:

Bros na wah for u who told u
If u don't have any thing better to do go out and vote
instead of spreading lies and rumors
As for me i am well Atikulated
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Greatzeus(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
I don't need any Cameroonian refugee to notice me. I just need them to brace themselves for the catastrophic defeat that awaits them and their imported bandits who seek to take over the reigns of power in a sovereign country, Nigeria.
Chai grin this is savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by Vivianagoja(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Somebodies stone will definitely resembles another person's stone.
You guys all know Wat will happen next.... Lol
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by bayocanny: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
StarUp:
I can swear with Buhari's cap that some perverts here would only see the a$$ of the lady on red skirt standing at the left side of the pix.
you're not making sense
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by tuniski: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

Who tells you these are buhari voters? Yeye dey smell
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by tuniski: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
angelusbrut:

It's true, whosoever they choose will win, it's practical ,the last jumat prayer says it all

What does the jumat prayer say? Don't be a religious jingoist.
Re: Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix by ajl: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
But how will you identify the stone that belong to you? I could see pieces of paper below the stones. Most likely they wrote their names on the paper and used the stones to hold the papers in position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics / SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.