Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results (28736 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Moletemike: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
So this old hag fit talk after they release her from PH prison for her poisonous defamation?
Stupid ex convict
Am surprised any reasonable human listens to her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by larrymoore(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Mock the mockers
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by MistaCode(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Zombies will surely love her for this comment

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by AroleOduduwa(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Werey
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by anonymous1759(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
This woman is not just an insane attention seeker, but a disgrace to women in her age.

How? But if she said it in favor of PDP you'll applaud her. Let her leave her life.
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Kachi4christ(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Just look this shegoat call reasonable people FAILURE..... what is Buhari then? Ewu
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by nelronaldo(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
If Buhari wins, she will claim she prophesied
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by firfinch(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Is Davido also contesting for presidency?
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by mimima(f): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
She is nothing but attention seeker...

Next pls

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by funmike83(f): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Now I know Kemi is crazy!!!
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by edictng: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
Lool..
PDP is an online party
It only wins votes from twitter and facebook
you nko ? I m sure you dnt hv a pvc. Fool
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Okooooooooooooo: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Cletus77:
Kemi is saying all this because of the unsourced hatred for Davido.

Between her and bobrisky I dunno who is crazier
I don't how you go just hate anoda man pikin for no reason

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Starkid3010(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
Lool..
PDP is an online party
It only wins votes from twitter and facebook
dnt bring us to your level please you are a big fool already
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by blowjob: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrend:
Controversial nigerian Journalists Kemi Olunoyo Who has always been on the top of Trending issues in Nigeria at large Mocks Atiku and Davido as she reveals both of them are Failure to Nigeria as A country.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/kemi-olunoyo-mocks-atiku-and-davido-while-predicting-2019-election-results/

KEMI, U TALK TRUE

DAT THIEF AKITU NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by BluntBoy(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2019
sanfranka2:
I noticed that all the 4+4 enchanters are still here on nairaland showing 4+4 while Atikulated Nigerians are voting.

Go and check all the online polls as of now. Atiku's winning margins keeps increasing. Even on Nairaland, the likes and shares for Atiku keeps going into the hundreds.

That should tell you that Buhari is getting the real votes while Atiku is getting the online votes.

Your eyes will clear soon.
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by JubiOmeiza(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2019
sanfranka2:
I noticed that all the 4+4 enchanters are still here on nairaland showing 4+4 while Atikulated Nigerians are voting.

U ghost??
why not in ur polling unit?
stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by enemyofprogress: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2019
This old dirty looking biiiiiitch has lost it
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by seunogunmolu1: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari is winning here is Lagos island polling unit ward 3. Am the only single youth that voted here, I’ve round the area from Lafiaji , epetedo, Isale Eko, Adeniji, APC is pulling the crowd. Youth are not coming out to vote. I just don’t know why they will continue to disturb the peace of people on Nairaland
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by EmekaBlue(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
this woman vagina go don cake...I can tell from her caked face
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by mizzreg: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrend:
Controversial nigerian Journalists Kemi Olunoyo Who has always been on the top of Trending issues in Nigeria at large Mocks Atiku and Davido as she reveals both of them are Failure to Nigeria as A country.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/kemi-olunoyo-mocks-atiku-and-davido-while-predicting-2019-election-results/

madam dey find davido mouth...
baba no even send am
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Ogun loma paa Aunty Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Agbaya
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by PapaAdanna: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Old demented OLOSHO,
Always biter
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Parada: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Why are so many cursed to the extent that they can’t cite and allow others vote for candidates of their choices too ?!
donstan18:
This woman is not just an insane attention seeker, but a disgrace to women in her age.
Esseite:
This one is just a waste of time and space.... always poke nosing into the matters of a 26 years old despite being 54 years..
netpro:
Rub it in. This result will be fun. grin grin grin grin

If you are still at home, go out and vote for our Presido.
Starkid3010:
this woman is actually stupid she talks rubbish all the time
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by ighedosajam2018: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
This woman can't just keep quiet for once
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Nabecauseofyou2(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrend:

Photos below :

Pdp just dey deceive themselves

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Starkid3010(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
Why are so many cursed to the extent that they can’t cite and allow others vote for candidates of their choices too ?!
do I know.... but why are you so much in pain grin I feel your pain bro
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Just finish casting vote

Sai baba

Till 2023
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Unekwunice: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
What is ur problem with this boy? Na until ehm die b4 u go rest? And he will not die young . He has impacted this country way beyond ur imagination . Plese get a life
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Emjayofficial(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm suspecting maybe pa adeleke dated this woman then before davido was born and end up not marrying her, because me no understand all this critics o.
who knows, or it might be that she's using davido's name to revive her lost glory
Re: Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results by Nwaide01: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Who takes attention seeker seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.