Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly (28702 Views)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by youngestuk(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress shared equally the 30 seats available in the Sokoto State House of Assembly, a reflection of the tight race for the governorship seat.

In the governorship election held the same day with Assembly elections, the PDP candidate, incumbent Aminu Tambuwal defeated the candidate of the APC, Ahmed Aliyu by a margin of 342 votes.

Here is a list of the members:

1) Aminu Magaji (APC- Dange/Shuni)

2) Mustapha Abdullahi (APC- Sokoto South 1)

3)Malami Ahmed (PDP- Sokoto South II)

4) Suke Romo (PDP- Tambuwal West)

5) Mode Ladan (PDP Tambuwal East)

6)Musa Miko (PDP- Tangaza)

7) Murtala Maigona (APC- Wamakko)

cool Aminu Achida (APC-Wurno)

9) Shehu Yabo (APC- Yabo)

10) Haliru Buhari (PDP- Sokoto North 1)

11) Ibrahim Arzika (PDP- Sokoto North II)

12) Abdullahi Randa (PDP- Tureta)

13) Umaru Sahabi (PDP- Binji)

14) Abubakar Magaji (PDP- Bodinga North)

15) Bala Tukur (APC- Bodinga South)

16) Altine Kyadawa (APC- Gada West)

17) Kabiru Dauda (APC- Bada East)

18) Mustapha Balle (PDP- Gudu)

19) Bello Idris (APC- Gwadabawa South)

20) Abdullahi Garba (APC- Gwadabawa North)

21) Bello Ambarura (APC- Illela)

22) Habibu Modachi (PDP- Isa)

23) Abdullahi Mahmud (PDP- Kware)

24) Abdullahi Zakari (APC- Rabah)

25) Almustapha Aminu (PDP- Sabon Birni North)

26) Saidu Ibrahim (APC- Sabon Birni South)

27) Alhaji Maidawa (APC- Shagari)

28) Atiku Liman (PDP- Silame)

29) Isa Harisu (APC- Kebbe)

30) Faruku Amadu (APC- Goronyo)
(NAN)

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-apc-all-square-in-sokoto-house-of-assembly/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by seunmsg(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
APC 16 and PDP 14. APC is clearly the majority party in the assembly.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by id911(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
seunmsg:
APC 16 and PDP 14. APC is clearly the majority party in the assembly.

Your much acclaimed education in SW is a ruse. You saw the heading of this thread but you still found a way to disgrace yourself as usual. Smh

The most important thing is that, PDP owns the government house in Sokoto

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by donvicky2007: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=id911 post=77075264]

Your much acclaimed education in SW is a ruse. You saw the heading of this thread but you still found a way to disgrace yourself as usual. Smh

You shouldn't insult him because he was right.......

Learn to pass your message across without insults.

As it stands it's PDP 14, APC 16.....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by seunmsg(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
id911:

Learn to read beyond the headline and also, learn to make your point without throwing insults around unnecessarily.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Op are you sure about this? Kahal dropped a post here days ago which showed that apc has 20 members and pdp 10

4 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by ChristianNorth: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
senatordave1:
Op are you sure about this? Kahal dropped a post here days ago which showed that apc has 20 members and pdp 10
You are a loser, admit it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by orion7: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
as from this moment

pdp won't loose states.

But apc? with a divisive person like oshomole the party will scatter.

what I'm seeing now. is oshomole being used by the kyari elrufai and co. to hook tinubu.

They will need a southern face for that. And osho baba is the perfect tool. or should I say a perfect willing tool

5 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are a loser, admit it.
Guy,you are becoming asinine.what concerns losing and my comment? Is something missing upstairs? Stop running amok mentally boy.thunder

9 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
orion7:
as from this moment

pdp won't loose states.

But apc? with a divisive person like oshomole the party will scatter.

what I'm seeing now. is oshomole being used by the kyari elrufai and co. to hook tinubu.

They will need a southern face for that. And osho baba is the perfect tool. or should I say a perfect willing tool
Why are you easily moved by small things

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by orion7: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
senatordave1:

Why are you easily moved by small things

small things? as how ?

too many short people in Apc. You have elrufai tinubus oshomole. osinbsjo ngige kalu

in one party? una go kii unerselves. And I swear buhari will watch and not intervene

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
orion7:

small things? as how ?

too many short people in Apc. You have elrufai tinubus oshomole. osinbsjo ngige kalu

in one party? una go kii unerselves. And I swear buhari will watch and not intervene
All are taller than you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by Topmaike007(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Plz it's my birthday my fellow nairalanders,pls I need your love guys

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by Coolgent(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2019
senatordave1:
Iam currently in Sokoto on assignment, PDP has 14 members while APC has 16, but one funny thing is 2 or 3 among the APC members elect will succumb to PDP's/Tambuwal demand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by orion7: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2019
senatordave1:
All are taller than you
lol
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by helinues: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2019
50/50 no cheating
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by seunmsg(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2019
helinues:
Hoe true is this?

The Nation is a credible source and the names of all elected members were also listed. Hopefully, the APC members will stay loyal to the party and not compromise. APC can use the control of the state assembly to put the governor on his toes and maybe, take back the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by helinues: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

The Nation is a credible source and the names of all elected members were also listed. Hopefully, the APC members will stay loyal to the party and not compromise. APC can use the control of the state assembly to put the governor on his toes and maybe, take back the state.

Politically, Tambuwal is very smart. I see Pdp taking the majority. It is just a matter of time

10 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by seunmsg(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2019
helinues:

Politically, Tambuwal is very smart. I see Pdp taking the majority. It is just a matter of time

Any moronic governor with control over state resources can actually influence two or more opposition members to move to his party. It is not a product of political smartness but a consequence of the kind of people we are in Nigeria. Our politics is devoid of principles and ideologies so, the urge to make money moves everybody around.

9 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by Pekele007: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Any moronic governor with control over state resources can actually influence two or more opposition members to move to his party. It is not a product of political smartness but a consequence of the kind of people we are in Nigeria. Our politics is devoid of principles and ideologies so, the urge to make money moves everybody around.

Look at this one talking about principles and ideologies. grin

I hope the majority APC can also control the government house and the whole state in extension. Dullards everywhere

12 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by helinues: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Him winning his reelections already indicated he's smart.

Or are you saying Ajimobi wasn't in control of Oyo resources before loosing just senatorial seats?

5 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by seunmsg(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2019
helinues:

Him winning his reelections already indicated he's smart.

Or are you saying Ajimobi wasn't in control of Oyo resources before loosing just senatorial seats?

Ajimobi also won his re-election four years ago.

Tambuwal had the advantage being the incumbent governor. Again, the very influential Sultan of Sokoto supported him massively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by helinues: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Ajimobi also won his re-election four years ago.

Tambuwal had the advantage being the incumbent governor. Again, the very influential Sultan of Sokoto supported him massively.

So that makes him different from the moronic governors you asserted earlier. He has good relationships with almost everybody in Sokoto.

8 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by orion7: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

even senseless people criticizing o

mtcheww

6 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by tstx(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmmmm

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by chinavs9ja(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2019
I am a website designer, check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by abumeinben(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2019
id911:

Vs

rahazaqa:
You are the one disgracing your family and region here. The heading talks about the National Assembly not the Governor seat. Also, someone who judge a write-up or news through the heading only can be likened to a mor0n.

Vs

senatordave1:

Guy,you are becoming asinine.what concerns losing and my comment? Is something missing upstairs? Stop running amok mentally boy.thunder

Guys!

Do we need a VAR?

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly by firmyo: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2019
they all want power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks / Niger Delta Celebrates Tompolo's 46th Birthday, Unveils T-shirts, Calls Him Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.