Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit (23819 Views)

Bukola Saraki Casts His Vote At Polling Unit In Ilorin (photos) / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2019
More like funeral.. I thought he is coming to sing and dance. reality dawn on him. He knows he is a goner
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by asawanathegreat(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Our musician in the Senate
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by eliwa47(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Now all of dem dey play holy n good boy/men, let them enter finish one finger no go fit enter their yansh! hissss.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by formular2002(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2019
DINO: "u speak the truth, u die, u lie, u die. I have chosen to speak the truth and die"
ME: Distinguished Senator, why have u been avoiding arrests and jumping up and down trees like the great grand father of the Ibadan Monkeys?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Trueigbo: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2019
qabil:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019 _+.

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

WhatsApp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

Why havent you travelled.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Mouth Gig:
DIS THIEF, NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

you really need a BJ to reconfigure your Brian

which is mouth gig again grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by phase1: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2019
He is ATIKUKATED already!

Congrats to our amiable President Atiku!

Congrats to Nigerians!

#WeHaveDecidred!

Time to Atikulate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by ElsonMorali: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
See as the guy be like fattened calf. undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by olatunji0607: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Not dancing today, why?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by olatunji0607: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Not dancing today, why? Hmmmmmmm
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by olawonder(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2019
They come to polling stations humble, with no bling bling on display! Of course they know how gullible their constituents are.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by tonex360: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
kollinz1234:
Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!!

Send them to Oblivion

See Mr lifeless trying to copy who Aisha vote for grin
cheesy :Dhahaha.. Olodo lapata
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by UKBobo(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Sure he did not wait in the same queue as the rest standing behind him. Overweight oaf.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Jman06(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2019
post=76023654:
2019 Orubebe loading....
Na Oshiomole na im go be Orubebe this time

We will not take it!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Xmen149(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
OgaNigerian:
Here in Anyigba Kogi State, some idiots are in charge: step 1 your card is checked by area boys if your occupation show anything civil-servant your card will be collected from you. (since you had not been paid for months by this government, you may want to vote for opposition).
Step 2 APC thugs are already standing in the polling boot to monitor who you vote for.
Step 3 Thugs are standing by with guns while police are quietly sited watching.
Shooting started already, I was kneeling down begging the police to do something, I was pushed away.
One person killed right in the polling boot but election still continue,
The local government administrator was here just now with heavy security and he said anybody that did not vote for APC kill him here nothing will happen these police will understand.

if ur phone can browse the net it can take pictures too...post it here,even videos
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Trendme: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
cool
Chukwurah003:
Bye Dino. You’re finished.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Spotlight90: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Senator Dino himself.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Blacklord0739(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Finally Photos of Nigerian celebrity Senator Dino Melaye surfaces online as he cast his vote peacefully at his Polling unit.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/photos-of-sen-dino-melaye-casting-his-vote-at-polling-unit/
Dino melaye is from my father village which is my community, Ayetoro Gbede while Smart Adeyemi from my mother community called Mopa -Muro ,they are both my man but I think I will support celebrity senator,Dino to continue........okun mi ree
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by OvaSabi1(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
OgaNigerian:
Here in Anyigba Kogi State, some idiots are in charge: step 1 your card is checked by area boys if your occupation show anything civil-servant your card will be collected from you. (since you had not been paid for months by this government, you may want to vote for opposition).
Step 2 APC thugs are already standing in the polling boot to monitor who you vote for.
Shooting started already, I was kneeling down begging the police to do something, I was pushed away.
The local government administrator was here just now with heavy security and he said anybody that did not vote for APC kill him here nothing will happen these police will understand.

What is the situation on ground now?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by yinkson(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why him no faint there
Mtcheeeew!!!
He should have arrived on a wheelchair
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Bennycollins: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please make sure you say what is true. Even though we know the Apc is the most desperate party in this election, it is unimaginable that this can happen, especially the shooting of voters.
So if you are very sure of this I urge you to spread it as wide as possible and with video's if possible.
OgaNigerian:
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by suyamasta(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
OgaNigerian:
too bad
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit by Trendme: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN / How Kabiru Sokoto Plotted To Kidnap Shettima’s Children At Borno Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.