Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Teniola The Artiste Is Not A Lesbian-comedian Mr Rational Laughter Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teniola The Artiste Is Not A Lesbian-comedian Mr Rational Laughter Reacts (682 Views)

Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality / Teniola Mobbed By Fans In Surulere Lagos / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teniola The Artiste Is Not A Lesbian-comedian Mr Rational Laughter Reacts by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
The fast rising comedian recognised worldwide as Mr Rational Laughter who on a viral facebook post accused singer Teni Ola Apata the crooner of Case and uyo meyo of being a Lesbian and claimed that a close friend to the trending hit maker TeniOla Apata disclosed the scandal to him.
Almost two weeks later, the comedian finally came up again and denied the rumour. According to what he posted on his timeline. He said he was not referring to TeniOla the artiste as people people miss interpreted him, he was referring to someone else
He posted this on his timeline as nigerians react.
Screenshot below;
Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/uncategorized/teniola-the-artiste-is-not-a-lesbian-comedian-mr-rational-laughter-reacts/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ishlove

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Find It Difficult In Going To Toilet, Zion Chichetam Cries Out Years Aft / “i Paid A £55,000 Fine To Buy A Time Extension For My O2 Arena Concert” – Davido / I Went To Israel- Majid Michel Debunks Throat Surgery Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.