Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (47908 Views)

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote by Halopy: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Haymaykar:
incase you don't know baba....I am for ATIKULATED and not for Buhari
good for you bro, sane minds are ATIKULATING, only zombies are booharists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote by JeffreyKinkade: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
The unapologetic looting machine spotted

Hope thiefinubu is apologetic. Yeye thing.
Re: See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote by salam1(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Some people will die of heart attack today, buhari is wining mark my word
Re: See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote by yemi1504: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eaglefine:
cry embarassed

Hmmmmm!

...Still waiting for the INEC Personnels to get here at my polling unit.

I'm not going anywhere...must wait to exercise my vote.

State, Ward and polling unit, so that I can relay your message to INEC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture) / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.