Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections (5054 Views)

We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US / US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Zubelu11: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
We already know that the Nigerian Elections are upon us. As the Nigerian Presidential Elections holds today, we want to enlighten you on the things you must do during the election and also for your safety.

1. First and foremost if you have a Pvc, you should get up and vote. Its important you do that because your vote is your power and by voting you help make it difficult for the elections to be rigged.

2. Its best not to wear any party or candidate’s shirt in other to avoid violence and possible attack from people loyal to other parties and candidates outside yours.

3. It safely would be safe if you don’t inform anyone on whom you would love to vote as President of the Country. This is for your own safety.

5.Try as much as you can to eat something before going because it would most probably be either a long day or a considerable wait and its best to not be fighting the sun, the headache that comes from an election and also your stomach.

6. Vote your conscience.

7. Be security conscious at all time because its important to be safe and stay safe.

8. Avoid arguments of any kind at the polling units because it could lead to violence.

9. Ensure that your vote counts.

10. Ensure you come light. Leave all heavy things or gadgets example laptops, heavy bags, etc at home especially if you are not using them for the Election. Its best you go with just your phone and money. More important, come light just in case you need to run, you will without resistance.

Remember, always stay safe and vote your conscience.

Zubelu.com

https://zubelu.com/blog/things-to-do-during-the-nigerian-elections/

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Patobanton: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one there... My first time ever to be the ftc... Wow! Any rewards?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Ay77(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have decided

Next level is all I desire:-!:-!

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Be on Naira land to kill boredom caused by queue.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Isyomah(f): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
I'll vote next year
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by stag: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pls guys, go out to vote.
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by TheManOfTheYear: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
“Just in case you need to run."

Failed state
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by ogawisdom(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by faorex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
The last part got me laughing. . grin incase you need to run ??

1 Like

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by officialJP(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
No 10 grin grin cheesy
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by sacajawea: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ay77:
I have decided

Next level is all I desire:-!:-!
grin

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by stag: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isyomah:
I'll vote next year

Hi. I’m not sure what to say to you to make you go out to vote but...

Pls go out to vote embarassed
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Isyomah(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
stag:

Lol do u knw if ive voted already
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by myettiallah: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yes
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Isyomah(f): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
stag:

Lol do u knw if ive voted?? �
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by lonelydora: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
11. Vote and go home. Do not defend any vote. Buhari and Atiku voted and went home. Stay Safe people
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by bayocanny: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isyomah:
I'll vote next year
you are not serious grin
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by stag: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isyomah:

Lol do u knw if ive voted?? �

That’d be quite a relief.

We need charming smiles like yours to keep polling units tension free wink

1 Like

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wetin concern me!!! I'm here voting for stout

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Isyomah(f): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
stag:

That’d be quite a relief.

We need charming smiles like yours to keep polling units tension free wink

Hahhaahha stp hitting on me publicly.. Ahhhh am gerrin shy

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by AKzee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
You forgot to add visiting nairaland while you're waiting for your vote to be counted.
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by stag: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isyomah:

Hahhaahha stp hitting on me publicly.. Ahhhh am gerrin shy

A Gold fish has no hiding place cheesy
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by stag: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
abejide1000:
Wetin concern me!!! I'm here voting for stout

Which kind polling unit be this? shocked

Pls reserve one big stout for me... grin

Celebrations to begin shortly cool
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Brazzaville(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Opticbaby(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
What kind of world are we in? Why are Nigerians showing up their illiteracy when it comes to money? It is only in Nigeria I see men trading their life for money. Naija, why?
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by wise0ne: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Get Atikulated Now to make Nigeria Great again.
Say no to incompetency,

Say no to Lifelessness

Poverty stinks
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Ay77(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2019
sacajawea:

grin

Weerey you don make am like this grin
Re: Things To Do During The Nigerian Elections by Ayobami7(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
noted

(1) (Reply)

Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. / How Come Eco Currency Is A Revolution In Pictures See The Stakes / Biafra Currency Will Be Called 'Ejemma'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.