Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. (5047 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Buhari At 76: Reno Omokri Asks Buhari About The 76 Soldiers Lost / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2019
I know this is a delicate matter and a lot of people don't want to share their opinion about it, I am not a yahoo apologist because to most people here anybody that talks out supports Yahoo and the youths involving themselves in it, I just think Yahoo could be stamped out in a better way.

IS IT UNTIL ALL OUR YOUTHS/ CHILDREN ARE PUT IN JAIL.
Instead of arresting everybody why not look into the root of this matter which is UNEMPLOYMENT, stamp that out and see this rubbish go down or even be eradicated completely.

To the President :
Do something about unemployment. Bunkering, Kidnapping, Robbery, and so on are the result of unemployment in the society, it created an environment for all the criminality to flourish, people are hungry and people can do anything to get money these days, everybody wants to live fine but if there is no legit means of doing that people tend to do the illegal ones, a large number of our youths today are involved in this and its all because people graduate and can't find jobs.
Now these people have seen an illegal way of making a huge amount of money and some of them cannot go back to making N150k monthly anymore, I believe if jobs are created some of them will leave this illegal jobs and make their money in a clean way with peace of mind.

To EFCC :
The EFCC and the media are doing the nation more harm than good , I know you are doing your jobs , but what do want other nations to think about our already tattered reputation, when everything they see in our news is that "20 boys arrested for fraud today", "50 boys arrested for fraud tomorrow", I am not saying you should not arrest and parade these criminals, just do it accordingly, let the court sentence them before posting their pictures all over the internet . I know you want everyone to know you are working hard to eradicate this epidemic but You want these kids to repent and not to spoil their life beyond reparation.

I think I have made a little sense thank you

5 Likes

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Akachukwu42(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2019
Fact

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Planet3xi: 8:34pm On May 25, 2019
what can i say?

check my threads
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 25, 2019
No, you didn't make any sense to me. Seems more like a yahoo boy supporting his likes while he claims not to be one. Even if there are jobs, most of you are either uneducated, unqualified, or qualified paper-wise, but unproductive. You all want to make money quick, without going through the rigors of making money. Success isn't cheap if you have to do it right.

Stop making excuses for stupid people. No country can attain full employment. The best they can do is to get a higher percentage of its citizens employed...people who are ready and willing to be employed. When you keep screaming that education is a scam, why won't you steal? Even in the face of unemployment, there are those who are going about their businesses legitimately while you choose to be a kidnapper, yahoo boy, armed robber, etc. Choices have consequences. Let the EFCC be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by babyfaceafrica: 10:18pm On May 25, 2019
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 6:02am On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
No, you didn't make any sense to me. Seems more like a yahoo boy supporting his likes while he claims not to be one. Even if there are jobs, most of you are either uneducated, unqualified, or qualified paper-wise, but unproductive. You all want to make money quick, without going through the rigors of making money. Success isn't cheap if you have to do it right.

Stop making excuses for stupid people. No country can attain full employment. The best they can do is to get a higher percentage of its citizens employed...people who are ready and willing to be employed. When you keep screaming that education is a scam, why won't you steal? Even in the face of unemployment, there are those who are going about their businesses legitimately while you choose to be a kidnapper, yahoo boy, armed robber, etc. Choices have consequences. Let the EFCC be.

Ok to you you've made all the sense in the world, I know people like you, sitting in the chair with your nose up, looking down at other people, call me what you like I already expected it. I can bet Yahoo Boys are more educated and smart than you, Take a walk on your street and see how many boys just sitting idle claiming area boys they are not lazy they are just jobless, tell me if there's is a way of making money that they won't do it. See this epidemic for what it really is.
No country can attain full employment that's why your professionals are leaving your country and your politician are looting all your money for their children, the children of the poor deserve to die of hunger and the children of the rich deserve to oppress them.

You can judge all you want, the approach is wrong and it won't work, arrest a yahoo boy, throw him jail for 8 months , when he comes out he will become worse because no work for him and he his not rehabilitated in that prison he went to.

You don't deserve to sit in that office than other, How may tailors, Barbers, Hairdressers are on your street ? over a 100, that's the work our budding youths are doing now cos even a master degree holder cant get a job!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by kings09(m): 6:07am On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Read u no go read.

Only d courts can pronounce a yahoo boy as guilty while efcc can only arrest
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2019
Its funny how people are taking this case of unemployment and blaming ourselves for what happened while we were just looking, This is just the beginning, Look at the children btw 15- 20 years of age now, I always want to cry when I look at them , there is no hope , most want to wear chains now and dye their hair , An epidemic is coming if nothing is done about unemployment in this country.
Why wont they say school is scam , people have gone to school , even if you can employ them create a conducive environment for startups , How many people will go into business, Go on Instagram, All our youths are Instagram comedians (Na craze dey sell for Naija )everybody is selling human hair, dildos and what have you, if you have a steady source of income in Nigeria you are a Hero and everybody will come begging you for money .
How do you think this will play out , it will get worse .
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 1:41pm On May 26, 2019
Op I want to ask you, if it was unemployment that is the cause why would a yahoo boy make money and the first thing he would do is to buy an expensive car, then next he would go clubbing. Why is that yahoo boys never think of setting up business? Most of them make up to 50m which you know can take over 500 people out of the street but they would prefer to buy range rover. So you see the motive for being a criminal is not because lack of jobs but out of greediness. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by NairaMarley: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
Gs should come here and contribute so that we all can learn. https://www.nairaland.com/5202236/words-street

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by chaw: 2:07pm On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

We all know people like you and i honestly was once like you until i came to a full realization. God forbid you lose that job you have and you get off your high horse then you will understand how it really is
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op I want to ask you, if it was unemployment that is the cause why would a yahoo boy make money and the first thing he would do is to buy an expensive car, then next he would go clubbing. Why is that yahoo boys never think of setting up business? Most of them make up to 50m which you know can take over 500 people out of the street but they would prefer to buy range rover. So you see the motive for being a criminal is not because lack of jobs but out of greediness. Thank you.
nice, but next time its greed and not greediness
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by odigbosky(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:

70% of the boys in the south here are either feeding from yahoo or bet9ja. And who tell you that they don't have businesses. These yahoo boiz self dy spend d money here in this country, but u see ur senior Yahoo brethrens in Aso rock, they loot the money and spend it all overseas. Let the same rod that has been used to whip yahoo boiz, be used for our politicians

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 2:53pm On May 26, 2019
odigbosky:

70% of the boys in the south here are either feeding from yahoo or bet9ja. And who tell you that they don't have businesses. These yahoo boiz self dy spend d money here in this country, but u see ur senior Yahoo brethrens in Aso rock, they loot the money and spend it all overseas. Let the same rod that has been used to whip yahoo boiz, be used for our politicians
Mention one biz a yahoo boy is handling at the moment because all I see are expensive cars and partying. Even if a yahoo boy opens a barbing saloon, next minute he is on his laptop looking for the next maga. They are never contented. They always want more. I would have supported you if you showed me an industry employing professionals which was owned by a former yahoo boy but no a yahoo boy would never do that. All he wants is to drive range rover thats all. How many youths in the south would want to do a job of 50k per month. None. They want to steal and cheat. Make easy money and land the hottest chick in town. I know yahoo boys more than you. Even some come from rich homes but are never satisfied with what they are given by their parents. If all the billions from yahoo money was channelled into this country, Nigeria would have left third world status since. Afterall the whites used the resources stolen from africa to build their country.
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by chaw: 3:00pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
Mention one biz a yahoo boy is handling at the moment because all I see are expensive cars and partying. Even if a yahoo boy opens a barbing saloon, next minute he is on his laptop looking for the next maga. They are never contented. They always want more. I would have supported you if you showed me an industry employing professionals which was owned by a former yahoo boy but no a yahoo boy would never do that. All he wants is to drive range rover thats all. How many youths in the south would want to do a job of 50k per month. None. They want to steal and cheat. Make easy money and land the hottest chick in town. I know yahoo boys more than you. Even some come from rich homes but are never satisfied with what they are given by their parents. If all the billions from yahoo money was channelled into this country, Nigeria would have left third world status since. Afterall the whites used the resources stolen from africa to build their country.
Will a former Yahoo boy come to you and tell you he's a former yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by odigbosky(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:

You just keep generalizing. So you want me to start mentioning names and companies. I knew one who built a school and another who built a computer training school. Dude is in Russia now though. Before he left he was driving a peaugot 405. A clean one with AC. He had two houses and had a wife with two kids. He left this county way back in 2015
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by chaw: 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
Yes People are greedy it's human nature. Yes Fraud is Bad, But before u start all these castigating... Are their survival jobs in this country that will match up with the need of a common 26yr old man?..how can you survive if your salary is 40k and the average self contain rent is 200k to start with.. If you see anyone telling you they are surviving with 40k and saying it's God's doing then they are the greatest fraudsters cause they are obviously stealing or inflating prices at their workplace
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
chaw:
Yes People are greedy it's human nature. Yes Fraud is Bad, But before u start all these castigating... Are their survival jobs in this country that will match up with the need of a common 26yr old man?..how can you survive if your salary is 40k and the average self contain rent is 200k to start with.. If you see anyone telling you they are surviving with 40k and saying it's God's doing then they are the greatest fraudsters cause they are obviously stealing or inflating prices at their workplace
the average self contained apartment is not 200k young man, do your research. 40k is 480k annual pay. Your rent should not be more than 30% of your pay. When I worked in zenith bank my salary was 35k, i never stole one kobo. I am ready to swear with the quaran.

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 3:41pm On May 26, 2019
odigbosky:

You just keep generalizing. So you want me to start mentioning names and companies. I knew one who built a school and another who built a computer training school. Dude is in Russia now though. Before he left he was driving a peaugot 405. A clean one with AC. He had two houses and had a wife with two kids. He left this county way back in 2015
mention name it is only nairaland you would hear, i know one person. Everybody always know one person. What is the name of the school? What is the present status? How many people are employed in both the school and the computer training school? You finished your post by stating what yahoo boys always do buy cars and build houses.

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
chaw:
Will a former Yahoo boy come to you and tell you he's a former yahoo boy
what is there to hide? Dont we know former yahoo boys when see one?
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by chaw: 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
the average self contained apartment is not 200k young man, do your research. 40k is 480k annual pay. Your rent should not be more than 30% of your pay. When I worked in zenith bank my salary was 35k, i never stole one kobo. I am ready to swear with the quaran.
sorry where do you stay??
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 4:09pm On May 26, 2019
chaw:
sorry where do you stay??
i live in europe.
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by adekolaelect(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2019
Everybody is right on his or her argument but one thing is doing the wrong things because of situation on ground on how to survive in this country and do it wisely by setting goals but another thing is to trying painting what is wrong to be a good things .No one can judge it until you experienced it but Yahoo boys are not duping only the foreigners even Nigerians if you know you know .many are even Armrubers like Nigeria politicians .we can not say because government does not meet up our demands and legalize criminality.who you are will define you when you have challenges Government doesn't want competitors .

1 Like

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:

@jesmond3945 I want to answer your question one after the other.

1. it's in human nature when you see a huge amount of money, you will want to satisfy all your fantasy, in most cases big cars, Ferraris and Lamborghinis and all good things of life we all want it. even the Italian and the Mexican Dons want to club and have the finest women of the city, its the human in us.

2. They have business everywhere but you don't know, its a front , I've talked to a number of them about leaving what they do and run a legit business, but no one will want to leave where he sees millions of naira its an addiction , but anotther factor is that everyone is a scammer in Naija, I know one that bought trucks and left Yahoo ,those baba that do that business took all his money cos they know about it and he does not , he had to sell the trucks and go back to Yahoo.

3. Greed is a factor too, but do want to tell me that our fathers that worked in Nigeria Railways and Airlines are not greedy, they graduated and got cars and good jobs, they used to getting and eating things and they ate the whole Nigeria with nothing left, wetin poor man pikin go chop?
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2019
The famous kidnapper called Mai turare in minna Niger state has been freed by police he is back into his business and building more houses. God please take me put of this evil country
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
The famous kidnapper called Mai turare in minna Niger state has been freed by police he is back into his business and building more houses. God please take me put of this evil country

This is Nai-Je-Ri-Ya, everybody be ********
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 6:13pm On May 26, 2019
lilwheezy1:

@jesmond3945 I want to answer your question one after the other.

1. it's in human nature when you see a huge amount of money, you will want to satisfy all your fantasy, in most cases big cars, Ferraris and Lamborghinis and all good things of life we all want it. even the Italian and the Mexican Dons want to club and have the finest women of the city, its the human in us.

2. They have business everywhere but you don't know, its a front , I've talked to a number of them about leaving what they do and run a legit business, but no one will want to leave where he sees millions of naira its an addiction , but anotther factor is that everyone is a scammer in Naija, I know one that bought trucks and left Yahoo ,those baba that do that business took all his money cos they know about it and he does not , he had to sell the trucks and go back to Yahoo.

3. Greed is a factor too, but do want to tell me that our fathers that worked in Nigeria Railways and Airlines are not greedy, they graduated and got cars and good jobs, they used to getting and eating things and they ate the whole Nigeria with nothing left, wetin poor man pikin go chop?
Op told efcc to leave yahoo boys alone because they are doing yahoo out of lack of jobs and I responded that yahoo is not because of lack of job but out of greed.
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by mcjohny(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2019
nawaooh if you have ever been scammed you will hate fraudsters I swear
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by lilwheezy1(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op told efcc to leave yahoo boys alone because they are doing yahoo out of lack of jobs and I responded that yahoo is not because of lack of job but out of greed.

That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that there is another approach, leave the stem alone and tackle the root which is unemployment
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by jesmond3945: 9:58pm On May 26, 2019
lilwheezy1:

That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is that there is another approach, leave the stem alone and tackle the root which is unemployment
and I am telling you the roor is greed not unemployment. Thats why buhari called them lazy. Give an average nigerian youth capital he wouldnt know what to do with it.
Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:08pm On May 26, 2019
lilwheezy1:

The root is not unemployment.

Nigeria is a capitalist society.

Everyone is free to start a business and own all the profit.

Even if you don't have job be self employed, learn a new technical skill.

Learn how to sell, many many companies are looking for talented sales people.

Nigeria govt don't tax small business and start up , go to UK and see tax

Most billionaires all over the world started poor and broke without degree.

Our problem is, most Blacks, about 95% has ZERO ethics... We don't have morals. Most people criticizing yahoo bois would easily fall into the temptation of similar financial crime in their office.

Go to every country in the world, majority of the blacks are nuisance there.

Lastly Yahoo boy is a criminal because deep inside that is who he is, just like oranges the situation of this country only squeezed out the seed in him.
Perhaps if things were rosy, he might think himself a pope.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To President Buhari About EFCC And Yahoo. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:23pm On May 26, 2019
I blame pdp for this menace efcc should deal with them very well. One idiot igbo guy scammed here in 2011 .

(1) (2) (Reply)

YouthEmpowerment: Ogun Adopts Public-Private-Participation / Goodluck Jonathan's Agric Minister Vs Buhari’s Agric Minister / New Year Shocker Awaits Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.