Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) (673 Views)

BREAKING!!.. 2023..Yahaya Bello Unveils His Running Mate (Pix) / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by zoba88: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
A FUTO student identified as Okpala Sixtus has unveiled his self made 12hrs prototype inverter.

Below are basic specs of the inverter

1. CAPACITY = 2kva(Upgradable to 10kva)

2. MAX INVERTER OUTPUT VOLTAGE AND CURRENT = 250volts A.C (Alternating current) at 7amps 50hz

3. INPUT D.C (DIRECT CURRENT)=12volts

4. Low battery indicator/sounding alarm and overuse shutdown protection

5. Battery status indicator LEDs for usage/charging monitoring

6. Overcharge/over usage protection circuit.

7. Built in superfast charger circuit.

8. Optional battery full alarm circuit.
Note: This inverter can last more than 12hours depending on your battery bank capacity.
What a marvellous innovation.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/futo-student-unveils-his-self-made.html

1 Like

Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Makes no sense.

How long a system last depends on the battery bank. The solar array provides specific power depending on the capacity. The inverter is just a device that converts DC to AC, then you can make a choice of the capacity and the protection system etc.

Nice try though. But you could say you build a 12 hours power system, not inverter and how long it lasts actually depends on the load it powers.
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by toluleke(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:
Makes no sense.

How long a system last depends on the battery bank. The solar array provides specific power depending on the capacity. The inverter is just a device that converts DC to AC, then you can make a choice of the capacity and the protection system etc.

Nice try though. But you could say you build a 12 hours power system. Not inverter.
you can build yours too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2019
toluleke:
you can build yours too

You have no idea.
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Jayson1: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:
Makes no sense.

Nice try though. But you could say you build a 12 hours power system. Not inverter.
Me I nor fit make kite, but I appreciate what the young man can do with his time, atleast he's more productive than our president.

Can you be atleast productive so we can appreciate you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
Me I nor fit make kite, but I appreciate what the young man can do with his time, atleast he's more productive than our president.

Can you be atleast productive so we can appreciate you?

The issue is not about the young man being smart, he actually is. At least he is doing something. But he needs coaching on the terminologies so experts can understand his drive, maybe it is the OP, should I rather say, except it is the OP that decided to make a blanket statement about '12 hour inverter' which is a technically erroneous statement.

You could be excited, ofcourse, you can be. You really have no capacity to understand basic systems and how to build prototypes. Your case is that of hallelujah boys. They came to this world to marvel and praise others and die without any technological acumen.

It is a shame.
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Jayson1: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

The issue is not about the young man being smart, he actually is. At least he is doing something. But he needs coaching on the terminologies so experts can understand his drive, maybe it is the OP, should I rather say, except it is the OP that decided to make a blanket statement about '12 hour inverter' which is a technically erroneous statement.

You could be excited, ofcourse, you can be. You really have no capacity to understand basic systems and how to build prototypes. Your case is that of hallelujah boys. They came to this world to marvel and praise others and die without no technological acumen.

It is a shame.
I never said I can make an inverter,I can't even make a kite because me I nor fit talk wetin I nor fit do. So, please show us how productive you can be, if not, you're just another empty barrel and I will advise you to shut your trash Bro.

No offense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
I never said I can make an inverter,I can't even make a kite because me I nor fit talk wetin I nor fit do. So, please show us how productive you can be, if not, you're just another empty barrel shut your trash Bro.

No offense!

None taken.

Hitch a hike cos I know mor0ns do not like criticism. I am very sure the young man will take the corrections. Technological and Scientific minds welcome criticism, it is the only way they improve. Unlike mor0ns.
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Jayson1: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

None taken.

Hitch a hike cos I know mor0ns do not like criticism. I am very sure the young man will take the corrections. Technological and Scientific minds welcome criticism, it is the only way they improve. Unlike mor0ns.
And the young man will welcome this type of criticism when you don't even know how to change the remote battery? grin
Empty barrels and chest beating sef. grin

Show us your own Bro. That way, we can take you serious. Don't come to Nairaland to criticize the young man.

1 Like

Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
And the young man will welcome this type of criticism when you don't even know how to change the remote battery? grin
Empty barrels and chest beating sef. grin

Show us your own Bro. That way, we can take you serious. Don't come to Nairaland to criticize the young man.

You are such a funny lad. Run along with your sad state of mind. You are not qualified to ask me questions, honestly.
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Jayson1: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

You are such a funny lad. Run along with your sad state of mind. You are not qualified to ask me questions, honestly.
And Mr . Scientists couldn't show us any of his "perfect" technological innovations.
What a shame. grin
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
And Mr . Scientists couldn't show us any of his "perfect" technological innovations.
What a shame. grin

I am compelled to write this and will not respond again, as a note to all who care about prototyping and manufactory. Do not ever congratulate yourself for basic understanding. The world has gone past the era when Africans will congratulate themselves for mediocrity. If you want to build a technology, you should research deeply and innovate existing technologies or optimize an existing system. There is no way you will get funding from your startup to scale it to commercially viable products without understanding the registers and demonstrability of these modules.

Above all, you have no reason to look for praises for mediocrity if you want to go far in life, except you just want to fail and blame it on the government or the inexisting Demons.

This product is great, but the languaging is terrible. Without understanding the basics, there is no way to scale it.
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by mightyhazel: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

You could be excited, ofcourse, you can be. You really have no capacity to understand basic systems and how to build prototypes. Your case is that of hallelujah boys. They came to this world to marvel and praise others and die without any technological acumen.

It is a shame.
only u,he is senseless,..only u he is smart..

abeg which one we go take
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by Jayson1: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

I am compelled to write this and will not respond again, as a note to all who care about prototyping and manufactory. Do not ever congratulate yourself for basic understanding. The world has gone past the era when Africans will congratulate themselves for mediocrity. If you want to build a technology, you should research deeply and innovate existing technologies or optimize an existing system. There is no way you will get funding from your startup to scale it to commercially viable products without understanding the registers and demonstrability of these modules.

Above all, you have no reason to look for praises for mediocrity if you want to go far in life, except you just want to fail and blame it on the government or the inexisting Demons.

This product is great, but the languaging is terrible. Without understanding the basics, there is no way to scale it.
You started wrongly Bro, next time you learn how to appreciate our own. Rome was not built one day.

Go out and vote. grin
Re: Futo Student Unveils His Self Made 12hrs Portable Prototype Inverter(photos) by toluleke(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

You have no idea.
Can you build an inverter

(1) (Reply)

Politicsatiku In Early Lead In Oyo, Floors Buhari In 9 Out Of 10 Officially Anno / We Noticed Vote-buying, Violence, Militarisation, Say Foreign Observers / BREAKING: Bauchi Gov Abubakar Visits Aso Rock, Meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.