Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (335795 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You should be worried about pdp tsunami sweeping sw. Why the over fixation on the north?

Which SW? The bone in Enugu?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:
For the first time, Buhari loses in Sokoto

Sarkin Yakin Binji, Sokoto

Pdp: 72
apc: 63

Wailers can laugh small nowcheesy
Something that was impossible in 2015.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Barbilius: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Atiku cleared all polling units in the prestigious University of Ibadan. Even up to their teaching hospital.

You will expect people who vote here to be more politically informed than an average Yoruba man on the streets yet they overwhelmingly voted Atiku.

It's actually deeply painful seeing those results. PDP is never an option.

4 + 4
Politically informed indeed.. I'm also a student and I voted inside the school.. Which stupid South West interest are talking about?
The so called interest that has turned the whole place into poverty enclave.. Just take a look over ibadan today and see beggers everywhere, you see poverty first hand. How does the interest make price of rice different in the SW compared to other regions?

21 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Olameen1713: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
herzernIsHere:

I have lamented about this again and again.

I don't know what SW'ers problem is. Does political sophistication make people suspend their common sense? The bitter truth is that the SW interest is better protected if APC wins.

I just don't understand.

The biggest loser would be the southwest and not APC if the PDP wins. nothing for the southwest as they will all be marginalized for another four or eigth years.

Southwest people are voting with settlements not with common sense.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by aremso(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Movic1:

Bro. The result I'm seeing online is not pleasant.. Pdp won all local governments in ogbomosho. Are you in Ibadan?

Am an indigen of ogbomoso and am not surprised that is what they are known for since akintola time just give them 1 naira and their brain is gone

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
uchennaq:
Bamidele Eletu Polling Unit Osapa London Lekki phase 2 Lagos Etiosa
Presidential Tvotes 325/ validvotes289/void37
Apc 95
Pdp 157

Senate Total votes335/void18/valid327
Apc 131
Pdp 162
House of rep Tvotes324/void25/valid299
Apc 103
Pdp 88
Lagos is pdp.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
divicoded:

Save your ranting toll Wednesday when your Atiku will officially be declared president of biafrauud republic and PMB the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Can you imagine the level of your skewed mentality? So, anyone who is dissatisfied with Buhari's gross failure is from Biafra. It is either you are still a mummy's home boy that is spoon fed by his parents/guardian or you are a beneficiary of this manipulated system. Either way, you will sure have a taste of this bitter pills before the next election

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
From a viewer in the comments section (unverified)
Pantami ward, Malam Kuri
Apc 1110
Pdp: 48
Kofar zakarawa, 004 unit
apc 398 pdp: 17
Pantami Jauro Maina
Apc: 552 pdp: 58
Kofar sarki pantami
apc 629
pdp: 34

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:

Nope, it is even worse in Ondo, most of the results I have seen favoured PDP

grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Philistine(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
For SW, PDP will win Lagos, Oyo,Ondo and Osun, while APC will win Ekiti and Ogun States. Yorubas are politically naive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Something that was impossible in 2015.
It happened in some areas.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:
From a viewer in the comments section (unverified)

Pantami ward, Malam Kuri

Apc 1110

Pdp: 48

Kofar zakarawa, 004 unit

apc 398
pdp: 17

Pantami Jauro Maina

Apc: 552
pdp: 58

Kofar sarki pantami

apc 629

pdp: 34
Fake

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
dokie:

These core north guys dey craze o.
What is their problem
Na my brothers you dey insult

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by FriendNG: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

Na my brothers you dey insult

The stakes are high.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
divicoded:

I advise you should go and sleep till Thursday after PMB has been declared as the president if the federal republic of Nigeria, otherwise high blood pressure is lurking around the corner for you

Next levels!

I will surely heed your advise. But be rest assured that you will bite your fingers before the next election. Just wait for it. Once a zombie, always a zombie

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:
For SW, PDP will win Lagos, Oyo,Ondo and Osun, while APC will win Ekiti and Ogun States. Yorubas are politically naive.
The interest of millions that are suffering buhari hardship is more important than interest of Tinubu gang

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sparro:

[s]Can you imagine the level of your skewed mentality? So, anyone who is dissatisfied with Buhari's gross failure is from Biafra. It is either you are still a mummy's home boy that is spoon fed by his parents/guardian or you are a beneficiary of this manipulated system. Either way, you will sure have a taste of this bitter pills before the next election[/s]

Rvbbish and crap
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Fake
You can't be sure. What if it is real?

I have done my own. Someone should take over

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sparro:

I [s]will surely heed your advise. But be rest assured that you will bite your fingers before the next election. Just wait for it. Once a zombie, always a zombie[/s]

It goes back to you in thousand folds
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
tinsel:
Where are the Yorubas here. What is happening in the south west. It is shocking.
I hope senatordave will now believe me when I told him Yorubas don't vote bcs of tribe, even Osibanjo didn't do Jack for us... Even if buhari is going to win it will be bcs of northern votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
divicoded:

Rvbbish and crap

U didn't disappoint me. I saw it coming
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
herzernIsHere:

But somehow somehow you expect "SANE" Nigerians to happily cast their vote for a proven kleptomania whose urge for looted wealth is said to be indescribable.

Hear the ugly truth : PMB is not the best of the best of candidates but he will FOREVER remain a far better option than Atiku on any scale of governance.

4 + 4.
The bolded are true words sir.smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by mycar: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:

It is not true, watch out how things will pan out. If PDP wins and perform well for Nigerians, everybody benefits, life is sweet when everybody is happy. I believe that everybody will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Yorubasaredogs: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
aremso:

Am an indigen of ogbomoso and am not surprised that is what they are known for since akintola time just give them 1 naira and their brain is gone
Stop insulting the good people of ogbomosho. They are more sensible than some of my yoruba brothers that voted buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by herzernIsHere: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Barbilius:
Politically informed indeed.. I'm also a student and I voted inside the school.. Which stupid South West interest are talking about?
The so called interest that has turned the whole place into poverty enclave.. Just take a look over ibadan today and see beggers everywhere, you see poverty first hand. How does the interest make price of rice different in the SW compared to other regions?
Shut the fuçk up. What gibberish are you typing?

If indeed you are a student of UI as you acclaim, you have just made a mess of yourself. You are politically and economically naive!

Beggars in Ibadan were brought by PMB? Beggars weren't at UI's gate during PDP's reign? And besides, most of these beggars are foreigners, mainly from Togo and other neighbouring countries.

To even think you are making a yardstick of successful governance from the price of rice shows your low level of exposure. Ignoramus.

4 + 4.

13 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
FriendNG:

The stakes are high.
cheesy
Hope you have voted for the winning party
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Xyzee: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
uchennaq:
Bamidele Eletu Polling Unit Osapa London Lekki phase 2 Lagos Etiosa
Presidential Tvotes 325/ validvotes289/void37
Apc 95
Pdp 157

Senate Total votes335/void18/valid327
Apc 131
Pdp 162
House of rep Tvotes324/void25/valid299
Apc 103
Pdp 88

Canal West Estate. I voted here too.

Result is correct.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Philistine(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

The interest of millions that are suffering buhari hardship is more important than interest of Tinubu gang
PDP will deal with SW if they win the presidential election, their 2015 defeat is still very much in their minds.So, it is all about regional interest. Once again I say Yorubas are naive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olameen1713:

The biggest loser would be the southwest and not APC if the PDP wins. nothing for the southwest as they will all be marginalized for another four or eigth years.

Southwest people are voting with settlements not with common sense.
whivh kind sentiments and common sense, with all the poverty everywhere and suffering, u still expect us to vote a party bcs of interest.... Smh

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by cc150615(f): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:
SW is not trying at all oo. Tinubu needs to do something
SW is not equal to Lagos, we're not all Tifnubu's toys, some of us still use our brain, after osun gubernatorial y'all should have known...

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by olawalepopoola: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Tomorrow you will be shock that APC will clear SW. Oru lan se ika. Meaning na nights politicians de perpetrate rigging.
APC will finish PDP by night/Dawn of Sunday

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Okoroawusa: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sarrki,what is happening?

Have u seen any of the Atikukooters lately?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.