Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (335808 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Philistine(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:

It is not true, watch out how things will pan out. If PDP wins and perform well for Nigerians, everybody benefits, life is sweet when everybody is happy. I believe that everybody will be fine.
Not everybody, those guys are vindictive. SW open ur eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Many politicians from North will fear Buhari more from now on, tham is a religion up north
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by aremso(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
Stop insulting the good people of ogbomosho. They are more sensible than some of my yoruba brothers that voted buhari.

Oga that is where our problems is we hate to be told the truth. When obj was the president what did he do for sw when alao akala was Oyo state gov just tell me what he did to his place as a Governor but sentiment will always block our sense or reasoning

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
cc150615:

SW is not equal to Lagos, we're not all Tifnubu's toys, some of us still use our brain, after osun gubernatorial y'all should have known...

No Problem. The SS is not giving us total rejection unlike in 2015 and the SE guys are too lazy to vote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by FriendNG: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

cheesy

Hope you have voted for the winning party

Dodar
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Babacele:
so we should have voted for thieves who put us in recession that Buhari has been helping us get out of? only foolish people compensate thieves...
let me tell you something my son when you supporting any thing make sure it suits your own interests and your reason for existence and that of your children who look up to you
Am not attacking the apc govt
But you see the economy is with pdp even if a new govt comes it will still not enhance our economy, now let me tell you Nigeria is not yet ready for Apc just yet if not it will take us back while other african countries benefit from that, the British and U. S govt aren't fools buhari might be doing his best quote me his best and not the best. But you see economic growth comes first in any rational nation before any other thing I wish to go more but let me stop here i don't intended making you see reasons but i believe i clearly wish to pass a mgs as i can't continue replying best of regards

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by herzernIsHere: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
whivh kind sentiments and common sense, with all the poverty everywhere and suffering, u still expect us to vote a party bcs of interest.... Smh
Are you mad? Are you okay?

Quick question : Has there ever been a time since 1914 in Nigeria that poverty and suffering will not be "everywhere" as you all claim it to be now?

See, people will continue to suffer if they can't tap economic opportunities. People suffered under PDP. They are suffering under APC. Guess what? They will still continue to suffer if PDP wins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
aremso:

Oga that is where our problems is we hate to be told the truth. When obj was the president what did he do for sw when alao akala was Oyo state gov just tell me what he did to his place as a Governor but sentiment will always block our sense or reasoning
Abii o, and they expect you to continue to vote them bcs of interest. How has d interest benefited us?? If we vote for anyone and he marginalized us, we won't vote for him next time... That's all!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by herzernIsHere: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
whivh kind sentiments and common sense, with all the poverty everywhere and suffering, u still expect us to vote a party bcs of interest.... Smh

Quick question : Has there ever been a time since 1914 in Nigeria that poverty and suffering will not be "everywhere" as you all claim it to be now?

See, people will continue to suffer if they can't tap economic opportunities. People suffered under PDP. They are suffering under APC. Guess what? They will still continue to suffer if PDP wins..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by jayson87: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku will win ogun state. The ijebus voted massively for him

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Impexp(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
dokie:

Alimosho is Tinubus joker. That's where he always gets his 100k/ 200k margin from.

I hope they dissapoint him today.

Expect the joker from Alimosho. Forget all those results you are seeing. By the time they cook Alimosho results finish, fear go catch you..

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:

Not everybody, those guys are vindictive. SW open ur eyes
Yorubas are afraid of their own shadow. I smell guilty conscience
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
FriendNG:

Dodar
150k likes for youcheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
herzernIsHere:

See, people will continue to suffer if they can't tap economic opportunities. People suffered under PDP. They are suffering under APC. Guess what? They will still continue to suffer if PDP wins..
who is this kid?? I guess u are a small boy to be insulting me bcs of my opinion

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by flexya: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
aremso:

Am an indigen of ogbomoso and am not surprised that is what they are known for since akintola time just give them 1 naira and their brain is gone

Apc is winning in Ogo oluwa and Surulere, which are 2 of the 5 LGs in ogbomosho land. Akala, who is the dominant politician in ogbomosho, also endorsed Buhari 2 days ago. I doubt the credibility of the statement suggesting Atiku cleared Ogbomosho land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by liveforGod: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
SARAKI Deliver PU

PTCIJ
‏ @ptcij
6m6 minutes ago

(5:11pm) Result for PU005 Agbaji ward of Ilorin West LG, Kwara Central. (Saraki's PU)

Presidential
APC: 68
PDP: 219

Senatorial
APC: 59
PDP: 269

House of Rep
APC: 40
PDP: 255
ADC: 1

#SnapAndSend
#NigeriaDecides2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by ninjasta: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
benue loading......

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCsupporter:

No Problem. The SS is not giving us total rejection unlike in 2015 and the SE guys are too lazy to vote
Results from se/ ss are yet to come in full

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
liveforGod:
SARAKI Deliver PU

PTCIJ
‏ @ptcij
6m6 minutes ago

(5:11pm) Result for PU005 Agbaji ward of Ilorin West LG, Kwara Central. (Saraki's PU)

Presidential
APC: 68
PDP: 219

Senatorial
APC: 59
PDP: 269

House of Rep
APC: 40
PDP: 255
ADC: 1

#SnapAndSend
#NigeriaDecides2019
Good one from saraki

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by omonaijiria: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dino melaye polling unit

Great Senator Dino Melaye

Okoriko ward, Kogi LG

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP 283
APC 242

SENATE
PDP 358
APC 169

HOUSE OF REP.
PDP 386
APC 143

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:
For SW, PDP will win Lagos, Oyo,Ondo and Osun, while APC will win Ekiti and Ogun States. Yorubas are politically naive.
are you yoruba?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
ninjasta:
benue loading......
People in government house did not experience all the killings
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Philistine(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
are you yoruba?
Nope
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by omonaijiria: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
FFK Polling Unit osun

Okerewe Ward 1 (AUD Grammar School) Ife East LG Election Results.

Rep:
APC-- 277
PDP-- 357

Senate:
APC-- 290
PDP-- 363

President:
APC-- 282
PDP-- 357

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Polchiz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:

PDP will deal with SW if they win the presidential election, their 2015 defeat is still very much in their minds.So, it is all about regional interest. Once again I say Yorubas are naive
This is not true. Yorubas are intelligent.
They want to unite with the rest of the south.
Believe me, the entire south will support any yoruba candidate in the future. However, if they unite with the North and vote massively for APC, then power will remain in the North for at least 16 years.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
omonaijiria:
Dino melaye polling unit

Great Senator Dino Melaye

Okoriko ward, Kogi LG

PRESIDENTIAL
PDP 283
APC 242

SENATE
PDP 358
APC 169

HOUSE OF REP.
PDP 386
APC 143
Good one

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
omonaijiria:
FFK Polling Unit osun

Okerewe Ward 1 (AUD Grammar School) Ife East LG Election Results.

Rep:
APC-- 277
PDP-- 357

Senate:
APC-- 290
PDP-- 363

President:
APC-- 282
PDP-- 357
Good one FFK

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Faitholu(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wish to have results from Ogun and kano pls.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by DrOBD(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:

PDP will deal with SW if they win the presidential election, their 2015 defeat is still very much in their minds.So, it is all about regional interest. Once again I say Yorubas are naive

Please stop this Yoruba's are naive nonsense. This country would have been better if the northerners and easterners are like our Yoruba brethren. I believe they are the ones still holding Nigeria together. Whoever wins, PDP or APC, there would be Yorubas in the government. I really don't understand the marginalisation you are talking about. A Yoruba man was president from 1999 to 2007, then speaker of the house of rep for four years, etc.

I support one Nigeria. Enough of this division.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MKULTRA: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philistine:

Nope
no wonder
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Faitholu(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Good one FFK

Ffk would get mouth now
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tendercruise1: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's just Saraki pu that's is won the rest of the pu is won by APC

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.