Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (336993 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Corrosiveman(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
AM IGBO BUT IF PDP REALLY WANTED POWER THEY SHOULDNT HAVE FIELDED PETER OBI.....YES PETER OBI IS A GOOD MAN WITH KNOWLEDGE WHICH WOULD HELP THE COUNTRY BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INFLUENCE....TAKE NNAMDI KANU FOR EXAMPLE WHEN NNAMDI KANU IS BEING MENTIONED HERE IN SOUTH EAST EVERYONE WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO SAY THATS INFLUENCE....BELIEVE ME IF KANU WAS VP TODAY YOU WOULD SEE THE MASSIVE TURNOUT HERE IN IGBO LAND

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
liveforGod:
kano
APCsupporter see very low vote in kano especially second pic
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by somehow: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Xyzee:

Ethinc warlord! People like you are the problem of this nation. I am a minority but ashamed at your level of reasoning.

Igbos are not going to be VP, Obi will. In the same vein Yorubas are not going to be VP but Osibanjo will.

I am ashamed to be sharing a country with you!

Stop being clever by half, igbo voted PDP because of Obi (major factor) + Atiku will open up cunny channels currently being watched by Buhari.

Igbos like chop I chop no matter who suffers
Atiku is a chop I chop kind of man.

Let's be truthful.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Sanchez01:

SS is giving Atiku Massive what? Run through my posts and see where I mentioned months before the election that the APC will stage an upset in the SS by tilting the votes. As volatile as Rivers is this period, the APC will get decent votes from there.

Atiku will get a reasonable number of votes in the South South but it will be far from massive.

By NC, I believe you thought about Kwara and Niger states?

You just mentioned the only 2 NC states Buhari is winning but with a significantly high margin for Atiku compared to 2015.

Do you understand how elections are won? Or you think it a passing competition?

On the SS thing, no comments
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by stockbear: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
MrJanuzaj:
SARAKI lost re-election

*Kwara Central Final Result:*

Oloriegbe APC 151,763

Saraki PDP 87,032

Chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Oklander:
All who? only you here is speaking for everyone of us in Kogi central? Lol funny! Stop deceiving yourself, except for few areas in Okene where Yaya Bello bought votes and disrupt some in Ogori magongo to help his senatorial candidate, most of us clearly could differentiate between Yaya Bello and Buhari, hence we voted for APC in presidential and Natasha SDP for Senate!
See what a youth is saying, so u know Yahaya Bello disrupted d elections thereby rigging everything. For your info, u r also one of the few zombies amongst us all who have sold their conscience and every right thinking Nigerian can see thru ur lies....lol except for the Hausa and Staunch muslims, Kogites voting APC is very laughable. Wen no be say we dey mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
APCsupporter see very low vote in kano especially second pic
But it rarely happens.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:

Stop being clever by half, igbo voted PDP because of Obi (major factor) + Atiku will open up cunny channels currently being watched by Buhari.

Igbos like chop I chop no matter who suffers
Atiku is a chop I chop kind of man.

Let's be truthful.
And igbo voted obj and yaradua because of who?

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by GogetterMD(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
liveforGod:

Yes but the margin is not too crazy...if Atiku can pull 32% to 35% and win well at his strongholds then he is good to go
Good to go to Adamawa or Dubai? Can't you guys read the obvious handwriting on the wall? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by jayson87: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
PDP and APC dishing out impressive results from their respective strongholds in kebbi state. A polling unit with over 2000 persons.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Omololu001: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
keep quiet Atiku is surprisingly leading in isolo and oshodi.

Ask MC oluomo. Him self confuse. Osinabjo lose him PU, even your so called sanwoeko lost his PU.

Oluremi Tinubu is a goner. Not only saraki Is going. He is also going into oblivion with oluremi
show me isolo result then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

See apcsupporter, PDP is getting some decent votes here.

And this is a ward result

Why are you so in a rush?
So you didn't see PU 8 there?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:
KEBBI STATE
Yauri LGA:
Zamare Ward

ACCR VOTERS: 3,558

President: APC 2,143, PDP 867

Senate: APC 2,160, PDP 991

HR: APC 1,925, PDP 1,031

Not too bad for a ward result in Zamfara for Atiku.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by jayson87: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
show me isolo result then
brother look up threads here you will see yourself. I didnt save and snap any, but PDP beat APC @ isolo hands down
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by somehow: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

And igbo voted obj and yaradua because of who?
You actually think elections used to happen then in the east?

They wrote results for that part of the country during these period. Every knowledgeable person in politics know this!

Igbos started voting in real terms in 2011 since 1999

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by jboycrb(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Addme:
Dekina,largest local govt. in Nigeria? Are you on your period?
Even in Kogi, Okene is larger than Dekina in population not to talk of Alimoso in Lagos state.
Next time stop saying rubbbbbbiiish oya take am.......

Alimosho in Lagos state is d most populated Lg in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Efewestern: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Buhari is winning nothing.

And No, the SS is giv9ng Atiku massive votes. Don't use isolated cases of units where a few APC stalwarts are to judge things.

By the way, hope you are seeing results from NC

Sanchez01 you better not argue with this boss, the other day he was telling me what's going on in Delta state, a state he hasn't been to before in his life, a state he knows little or nothing about, it's quite hilarious how some of you just sit in your house and talk about what's going on in other regions. Atiku is winning SS no doubt, but with little margins.

nameo:

So you are saying that Ughelli of all places will vote Buhari cos of Omo Agege?

Do you understand how much be is hated in those areas?

Please bookmark this comment. I will quote you on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks

That was was your quote the other day.

Apc is smashing Ethiope East and Ughelli as we speak. I think you should talk about states and region you currently live in.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by somehow: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
brother look up threads here you will see yourself. I didnt save and snap any, but PDP beat APC @ isolo hands down

Isolo is mostly igbos and have igbo rep
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by bettercreature(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
GogetterMD:

Good to go to Adamawa or Dubai? Can't you guys read the obvious handwriting on the wall? undecided
You are wrong,the turn out in south south and south east is just too bad,Atiku need nothing less than 45 percent in the north.The number he is not getting at the moment

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by wickyyolo: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
AM IGBO BUT IF PDP REALLY WANTED POWER THEY SHOULDNT HAVE FIELDED PETER OBI.....YES PETER OBI IS A GOOD MAN WITH KNOWLEDGE WHICH WOULD HELP THE COUNTRY BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INFLUENCE....TAKE NNAMDI KANU FOR EXAMPLE WHEN NNAMDI KANU IS BEING MENTIONED HERE IN SOUTH EAST EVERYONE WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO SAY THATS INFLUENCE....BELIEVE ME IF KANU WAS VP TODAY YOU WOULD SEE THE MASSIVE TURNOUT HERE IN IGBO LAND

Story. We are atikulated

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Movic1(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Brass Constituency 2; Ward 4, Unit 7 Okpoama, Bayelsa

Presidency: APC-119 ; PDP- 46

Senate: APC- 110; PDP- 23; ADC-25;
ACCORD-12 ; LP- 4

Reps: APC-128 ; PDP-31 ; ANDP-1; ACCORD- 6; ADC- 4

# NigeriaDecides2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Musa Maidoya unit, Unguwar Nassarawa, Kantagora, Niger state
Apc: 512 pdp: 24

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Sanchez01: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

You just mentioned the only 2 NC states Buhari is winning but with a significantly high margin for Atiku compared to 2015.

Do you understand how elections are won? Or you think it a passing competition?

On the SS thing, no comments
Lol! In 2015, FFK and the PDP were all over Twitter congratulating themselves for coasting and beating Buhari on all sides. Reality hit when the numbers of Rivers could not cover for that of Kano and Katsina.

So far I haven't posted or reacted to any of the results posted on here, largely because they are often tainted.

In the end, I'll be here to remind you how it went.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:
General Elections Update: Abadam LGA, Borno State.

Below Are The Comprehensive Results Of Presidential and National Assembly Polls of Abadam LGA.

Presidential
APC= 5,907
PDP= 270

Senate
APC= 3,612
PDP= 2,617

REPS
APC= 3,462
PDP= 2,574

Source: Abadam LG,Returning Officer.

The north is proving to be very intelligent.
They're voting Buhari massively, then altering the Senate and Reps.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:

ACCORD-12 ; LP- 4

# NigeriaDecides2019

I hope Nameo is reading

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by liveforGod: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2019
PTCIJ
‏ @ptcij
11m11 minutes ago

8:35AM, Senatorial collation centre, Mapo Hall, Owo, Ondo state.

EMURE WARD 11
PRESIDENTIAL RESULT

Total reg votes - 13865
Accredited votes - 4661

A - 3
AA - 53
AAC - 20
ACPN - 2
ADP - 7
APC - 1,808
CC - 1
PDP - 2313

VALID VOTES:4,374
REJECTED VOTES: 287
TOTAL VOTES: 4661
0 replies 7 retweets 8 likes

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Hallenjay: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Oklander:
All who? only you here is speaking for everyone of us in Kogi central? Lol funny! Stop deceiving yourself, except for few areas in Okene where Yaya Bello bought votes and disrupt some in Ogori magongo to help his senatorial candidate, most of us clearly could differentiate between Yaya Bello and Buhari, hence we voted for APC in presidential and Natasha SDP for Senate!
I definitely know dos thug governors will rig der way and its a win for in there state... Kogi is apc likewise lagos... Those men der wil rig der way no matter how it seems atleast from wat I've deduce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by jayson87: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:

ACCORD-12 ; LP- 4

# NigeriaDecides2019
this is disgraceful. GEJ not even loved a bit by his people

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by alsudaes1(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2019
aliamimar:
Summary of the Kwara Central Senatorial Election from the 4 LGAs based on the results from 43/52 wards is as follow;

ASA LGA: 17 Wards
APC: 12,970 (12wards)
PDP: 9,141 (2wards)

ILORIN EAST: 12 Wards
APC: 20,703 (8wards)
PDP: 9,801 (0wards)

ILORIN SOUTH: 11 Wards
APC: 24,048 (10wards)
PDP: 12,232 (1wards)

ILORIN WEST:12 Wards
APC: 36,321 (10wards)
PDP: 24,684 (0wards)

TOTAL: 52 Wards
APC: 94,042 (40wards)
PDP: 55,858 (3wards)

Currently, results from 9 wards is now been awaited and will be updated as soon as it is released.

If this is true, and the apc does well in the remaining 9 wards, then Saraki will not return

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by somehow: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Indispensable85:

They're the most politically aware of the masses in Nigeria. Why do you think they're everywhere in politics? You think it's because of their numbers?

No!

They know how to play politics, a trait Igbos lack!

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by seunH: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Sanchez01:
In the not too distant future, politicians hoping to contest on a national level will ignore the entire South East and focus on better regions where the dynamics and importance of politics are better understood.

A region with the lowest registered number of voters is still the same region with the lowest turn out, yet the lapdog called Ohaneze will start making demands like they were owed in the afterlife.

None of the two useless elements going head-to-head have the answers to Nigeria's problems but if Atiku is to cry after this election, he should clearly hold the South-East partly responsible for his failure.

Buhari will enjoy massive stakes in the South South this time which will ease the votes of the South East. Atiku can't win the South West, no doubt, all he can do is try...

It is high time people understood that cult followership does not translate to BLOC votes. Kwankwanso and his band of Kwankwasiyya are demonstrating this already.

The likes of Saraki, Kwankwanso and Dankwambo are nothing but political Moratas. In the end, there is a huge lesson to take away from all of these.

It is evident that Buhari will win this election.
But sir, Atiku's spokesperson is saying otherwise. And it's giving me course for concern.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Hallenjay: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Indispensable85:

this is a written result.. Maiduguri of all state clearly vote massively for apc president den balance result of senatorial and rep.. We know dem..

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.