Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (337094 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Movic1(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2019
RESULT

In Borno: PU 033, Limanti Ward, Larawaram, MMC

Presidential election result

APC: 226

PDP: 05 #NigeriaDecides2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by garfield1: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

You still don't get it.

Buhari won in all but 2 of these states last time(and those 2 states- Plateau and Nasarawa was very close). In 3 of these states it was almost a landslide.

Currently, he is only winning in only 2 states with a much reduced margin in both self.

Like I said before, you think winning elections is a posing contest. I think it is strategy. And the strategy is working so far for Atiku. Actually very well.

The only slight is some of the units in SS.

Take a time this time around and see if you can get it
Winning 3 states in north central and and 4 in south west will be OK.that slight in ss has cost atiku.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Movic1(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Final Result that nailed @bukolasaraki's retirement

Kwara Central final result.

Dr Bukola Saraki PDP - 87032
Dr Ibrahim Oloriegbe APC - 151,763

#NigeriaDecides2019 #APCSitRoom #Otoge Congratulations Kwara state, freedom at last

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Movic1(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki is gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by somehow: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
will you pay different for products in the market becssue your people played good politics.

You no get sense, we all are here to suffer or enjoy any outcome irrespective of our tribla background. Stop being stupid
learn how to make sense sir.

Thanks
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by bender79: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Sifia pains....hehhehehe.
We are coming in hot!!!!
SE cant do jack besides buhari is doing well interms of 25-30 parcent in abia,ebonyi and imo

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by alsudaes1(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
MYHUBBY:
southwest is a big disappointment. I agree for the votes they gave gej/PDP then because of the Lagos/Ibadan expressway he started then but why play ignorant to Buhari achievement in west

ever since democracy came to Nigeria, Buhari is the only president to have perform well in west in terms of development. I'm highly disappointed in west

what does Atiku/OBJ did for west during their wasted Years? Lagos/Ibadan expressway was grounded, ikorodu/sagamu road was in a sorry case, they withheld Lagos state allocation and some people still found it comfortable to vote for Atiku

if not for North love and commitment and acknowledging Buhari achievement this thief would have been winning him with a landslide

I'm very disappointed in west

I am too,

you don't play unbiased politics as to whom to support for the office of the President/VP with respect to ethnicity when Igbos are doing so, no way!!!

When they stop, then we stop too...that should be the message to all Yorubas.

To the Igbos, don't preach what you can't accept in your region to me.

The first consideration is what will favour the Southwest (or what is favouring us)? Then we move on from there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nadheer15: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
MYHUBBY:
southwest is a big disappointment. I agree for the votes they gave gej/PDP then because of the Lagos/Ibadan expressway he started then but why play ignorant to Buhari achievement in west

ever since democracy came to Nigeria, Buhari is the only president to have perform well in west in terms of development. I'm highly disappointed in west

what does Atiku/OBJ did for west during their wasted Years? Lagos/Ibadan expressway was grounded, ikorodu/sagamu road was in a sorry case, they withheld Lagos state allocation and some people still found it comfortable to vote for Atiku

if not for North love and commitment and acknowledging Buhari achievement this thief would have been winning him with a landslide

I'm very disappointed in west
Most of them are fools, if you ask many of them they'll say there no money flowing. Bloody hypocrites, God would put them to shame.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by JoannaSedley(f): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:

That they are mostly poor bore more on how they practice their religion and how they see Western education.

Truth is bitter, Igbos should learn how to play politics, how to eat from both sides. Okorocha, Ngige, Onuh, Uhmani, kalu etc are people you guys should learn politics from.
This is funny.....what was their gains Nothing. Just point one thing they gained from politics. They were the elites we look up to until they entered politics and got themselves soiled.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by DMerciful(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Anambra fall hand jare!
JoannaSedley:
And someone says our numbers are less than 100. It will shock you guys to the marrow. Anambra is all out with 1.5m loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MT: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:
My oyo people, Ekiti hasn't benefited much from Buhari . Yet they are voting for him. Lagos Ibadan railway is going on in our state .yet you giving pdp votes. You guys can f up. Mstwww

It's such a disgrace. If you hate the governor's, show your anger during the gubernatorial election but no shaking Baba dey coast to victory.The 3k states on lockdown and he's doing well in SS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Movic1(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
COLLATED RESULTS FOR EKITI ALL THE SIX (6) LGA UNDER EKITI SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT, EKITI STATE.

REG. VOTERS: 294910
ACC VOTES : 135774

ADC - 318
APC - 77621
NAC - 84
NPC - 144
PDP - 53741
PPN - 40

TOTAL VALID VOTES : 132064
REJECTED VOTES : 1856
TOTAL VOTES CAST : 133920

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by liveforGod: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
PTCIJ
‏ @ptcij
2m2 minutes ago

COLLATED RESULTS FOR EKITI ALL THE SIX (6) LGA UNDER EKITI SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT, EKITI STATE.

REG. VOTERS: 294910
ACC VOTES : 135774

ADC - 318
APC - 77621
NAC - 84
NPC - 144
PDP - 53741
PPN - 40

TOTAL VALID VOTES : 132064
REJECTED VOTES : 1856
TOTAL VOTES CAST : 133920

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by amkingfadh(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
alsudaes1:

If this is true, and the apc does well in the remaining 9 wards, then Saraki will not return

Even if he wins all the wards remaining, he can't cover the deficit

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:
My oyo people, Ekiti hasn't benefited much from Buhari . Yet they are voting for him. Lagos Ibadan railway is going on in our state .yet you giving pdp votes. You guys can f up. Mstwww

Boss.. That wasn't the reality..
I'm in Ado at the moment...
Apc agents shared 5k per votes here cheesy
While pdp agents didnt give anything..
What's happening in Ekiti state is purely vote buying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MT: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
DMerciful:
Anambra fall hand jare!

One of the 3k (Kano, Kaduna, Katsina) will swallow Anambra vote. Just dey watch.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by JoannaSedley(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
SE cant do jack besides buhari is doing well interms of 25-30 parcent in abia,ebonyi and imo
grin grin. In pains. Meanwhile SE votes are yet to flood in. So hold on sir
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
this is disgraceful. GEJ not even loved a bit by his people

That's timipriye silver lga.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by esusustuff: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
With the results filtering in, SAI baba might win with about 6 million margins!! Saraki right now... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MYHUBBY: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Honor10:

So u guys are not wise enough, to differentiate between Presidential election and Gubernatorial election abi, if their is any region that has benefited most from PMB it is SW

you dey mind that nonentity. he's playing a nationalist where Igbo are playing their tribalism game

I read how Igbo here were cursing a one voter that voted for APC at obi polling unit yet some Yoruba foolishly voting like sophisticated slowpoke they tagged them

Ekiti had always in support of Yoruba course, I'm sure they voted for APC because of osibanjo. same thing as Lagos before Tinubu ignorantly play liberal politics with Lagos state and its constitution

the earlier sanwoolu after his election through the LSHA redress and restrict eligible contestant to only Yoruba alone in Lagos state the better for him. imagine how someone that left his undeveloped region to keep asylum in their land penetrated in their state contesting against the occupants of the state

their must be a leader in each state in west, Tinubu must stop all this leader general of West. having a single recognized leader in each state would prevent something like this in future election

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by stockbear: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Seems dino lost

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:
learn how to make sense sir.

Thanks
You are the foolish person here, we will still buy garri, petrol and other items in the market at the same rate. So why are you happy?

Or you think anyone will sell phone or car parts cheaper for you because your tribe knows how to play politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:
RESULT

In Borno: PU 033, Limanti Ward, Larawaram, MMC

Presidential election result

APC: 226

PDP: 05 #NigeriaDecides2019

There are 3 states I would not want see results, lolz.

Katsina, Yobe and Borno..... Atiku will be massacred there

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Sarcasm01: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Where are the results of Kaduna state nw especially area of Shi'a movement group (Zekzeky's family) that promised 8millions vote for Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Movic1(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2019
MT:

It's such a disgrace. If you hate the governor's, show your anger during the gubernatorial election but no shaking Baba dey coast to victory.The 3k states on lockdown and he's doing well in SS

I swear. The governor is contesting for Senate. Na for their they suppose show anger. Nothing vex me reach my ogbomosho people. Someone need to talk sense into their head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by januzaj(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:

Same here bro.
I'm very disappointed too. My people are forming sophistication..
My Oyo people no try at all. They voted for PDP because of Seyi Makinde. He has the masses. That won't help him during gubernatorial election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by JoannaSedley(f): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
DMerciful:
Anambra fall hand jare!
Are you on ground, if not keep kwayet..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by bender79: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
JoannaSedley:
grin grin. In pains. Meanwhile SE votes are yet to flood in. So hold on sir
we are also holding on to Katsina,kaduna and Kano. We know your plans but we are ready sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MYHUBBY: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
alsudaes1:

I am too,

you don't play unbiased politics as to whom to support for the office of the President/VP with respect to ethnicity when Igbos are doing so, no way!!!

When they stop, then we stop too...that should be the message to all Yorubas.

To the Igbos, don't preach what you can't accept in your region to me.

you need to see how they were reacting against just one vote Buhari got at obi unit

Yoruba need to change this nonchalant attitude towards themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nadheer15: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:
Saraki is gone.
Allaahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Mgbadike80: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:

But Igbos are not tribalists?

Hypocrisy dey smell.
neither igbos nor Yoruba are tribalists. Politicians push tribalism on us.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by deji17: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Movic1:

Same here bro.
I'm very disappointed too. My people are forming sophistication..

I think it is lack of direction and focus. I'm disappointed too. Buhari will still win re election but it will be because of mainly the North

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.