Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) (23503 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Fashfresh(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ayagayaga, their mama try ooo
If not shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by nelronaldo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
wis3:
sick people.
Ode, I only asked a question. If you am have s reasonable answer, day it. If you don't, stop quoting me to insult me
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by supereagle(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
sleeknick:
Sad..
Meanwhile, import/export goods internationally and locally. Have some items u want to buy from abroad and don't know how to get them here? Don't worry leave that to us. Visit https:///r0BT5uwRDy or Whatsapp +2348090961511 to request a quote.

Do you handle importation from India? I hope you reliable and affordable?
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by bionixs: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Trizzi:
10 youths have been arrested from different locations in Bende local government of Abia State, over allegation of attempting to snatch ballot boxes.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/10-youth-arrested-for-attempt-to-snatch.html
idiats
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by wis3(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
nelronaldo:

Ode, I only asked a question. If you am have s reasonable answer, day it. If you don't, stop quoting me to insult me
olodo next time you ask sensible question. Had they succeeded and hurt some people in the process of this you won't be saying trash.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Emceesaka: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Biafra people una don start now. Is there no Soldier at the polling booth there to kill them immediately as prescribed by our Amiable president Muhammad Buhari?
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by wis3(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isyomah:

lol but u dnt hv proof
smiley
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by segneyukk(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
pls obey the president's order shoot the idiots youths that refuse to have brain.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by phase1: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC thugs trying to destroy the election in Igboland.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by healthcare20(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are you having any type of eye problem? Is it glaucoma, Far Sightedness, lazy eyes, cross eyes, Eye Strain, Macular Degeneration, Astigmatism, Presbyopia (old age sight), light sensitivity, poor vision, Tension Sight, Tension Headache Dyslexia or any other eye problem. The solution is here.
Forever Vision is a natural supplementary remedy containing bilberry, lutein and zeaxanthin, plus super antioxidants and other nutrients. This super eye problem solution is 100% natural and it can effectively restore you eye problems within days.
Call or chat us on WhatsApp 08065035401. Click on the link below to learn more and place your orders
https://organichealth.com.ng/vision

A trial will convince you.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Horlhamhi(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
why do these people allow themselves to be used by these Politicians?.. is the money they're being paid worth more than their lives?
well, their case should be addressed.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
martineverest:
lucky boys...they wanted to see their ancestors by. all means but God said no
they'll still go and see their ancestors. Its just a matter of time grin

Meanwhile the beating wey them go chop for investigation unit for police station no be here grin

Children of hate and perdition. They'll never hear word no matter how much they're warned.their family had better buy them caskets
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by cenaman(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
agents of NNAMDI COWNU.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by onyxo76(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
with all the warning, some stubborn children go still disobey even if they put armoured tank in front of the ballot box,see that scruffy hungry looking chap shouting
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by maisauki: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
What happened to d guns of security operatives?
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by adetes: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kill them all
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
After series of warning.their name na sorry
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76028043:
They are very lucky ooo!!
All diz yeye Afonja cartoon drawers, why can't u get something beta to do with ur life. Pm me when u r ready to be a man
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Anchuna: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
I was disenfranchised by political thugs at PU 05 of ward 4 Eleme, when a ballot box was snatched and taken away. And we lamented when the president ordered shooting of ballot box snatchers. I think the president has been vindicated.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by MrCaesar: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
shoot at sight I guess
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
No wonder PDP is been crying on the offence for ballot snatching
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Aypsalms: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
I belief you guys will surely enjoyed the rest of your life in prison.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Humble55(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
They should be prosecuted for their illicit act..
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by wideawaken01: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Illiterate cult boys been used by APC.

This is PDP Area. So need to worry except APC who just want to rig to favour their brain dead President
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by GAJIT: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP can’t do without rigging.

Moo moo
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by GAJIT: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:
BUHARI: If they are for APC, let them go, if they are for PDP, Kill them.

fuuuuuuul
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by versashee: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
GAJIT:

fuuuuuuul

Your dad?
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let the law take its course over them.
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by HolyTitus(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
grayht:
Exhibit A and B..
There own don done like "EwaAgoyin"
overdone dey worry ham sef like gbegiri
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
lonelydora:
I hope police is not framing people up. They didn't snatch. But were trying to snatch.

Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76028043:
They are very lucky ooo!!
Zón don't alpské make seně Liteň kouř computer!
Re: 10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
sleeknick:
Sad..
Meanwhile, import/export goods internationally and locally. Have some items u want to buy from abroad and don't know how to get them here? Don't worry leave that to us. Visit https:///r0BT5uwRDy or Whatsapp +2348090961511 to request a quote.
Can you ship a package of about 40-60 kg to Canada costs effectively?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In Thailand (Photos) / Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death / 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.