Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) (29890 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Agromuda(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Where is that antelope that said there are no inec officials in obj polling unit?

Anyway, obj has only one vote in ogun state, which is the one just casted.

Obj is wise, since his security details have been temporarily withdrawn till after election, I notice how he gently dropped the ballot paper without shaking the ballot box. grin grin.

OBJ will still lose in his ward as usual. Baba no get any political relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Lapanzy10(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Baba Iyabo exercising his franchise.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by PapaAdanna: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Another sure vote to the PDP and ATIKUlated team
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I will not sleep until Buhari is announced returned.

4+4

Next level please
ode!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Babygod: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
PlugBlogng:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo casting his vote (Photos)

Obasanjo spotted casting his vote

See More Photos below
https://plugblog.com.ng/former-president-olusegun-obasanjo-casting-his-vote-photos/

FULLY ATIKULATED cheesy cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by ofwest47(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
If Obasanjo casts his vote for Atiku that will show that he has confirmed his being reserved a hot seat in the hell fire as he had earlier said if he forgives Atikulooter with all his looting crime against the Nation that God should not forgive him and that God should make the hottest part of hell his place of abode.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by NSK4U(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I will not sleep until Buhari is announced returned.

4+4

Next level please

well

it's not a bad idea that you have chosen not to sleep for your lifetime

10k for u if Buhari wins
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
NSK4U:

well

it's not a bad idea that you have chosen not to sleep for your lifetime

10k for u if Buhari wins
i will remind you o.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by PlugBlogng: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
i will remind you o.
bad guy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
i will remind you o.
hahaha it's vice versa u know...... AtikuObi wins, u pay me
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
NSK4U:

hahaha
it's vice versa u know......
AtikuObi wins, u pay me
Deal
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Deal
ok
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Seen
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
NSK4U:

hahaha
it's vice versa u know......
AtikuObi wins, u pay me
Bro, how far
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by NSK4U(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Bro, how far
I dey my brother
U dey Ibadan?
I know it enter 4 u
U deserve it but I need consolation now
So I take God beg u to forget the other one
las las
We go enjoy the predictions someday
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
tstx:
We will send that man back to Daura one vote at a time...

Meanwhile y'all should take a look at my signature. (i solemnly swear to do right by you)
How far
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 01, 2019
nice one bro. welcome to the winning team jare.

Next on the list.
ARSENAL VS SPURS.
Who is winning?
NSK4U:

I dey my brother

U dey Ibadan?

I know it enter 4 u

U deserve it but I need consolation now

So I take God beg u to forget the other one

las las

We go enjoy the predictions someday
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) by NSK4U(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
nice one bro. welcome to the winning team jare.

Next on the list.
ARSENAL VS SPURS.
Who is winning?

haven't checked d match

dunno who's winning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanted Stanley Mgbere Is Not Our Member - IPOB Tells Governor Wike / Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.