Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) (27841 Views)

Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / Man Arrested With 114 Bags On Weed In Ogun State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Tenim47(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
I just like his courage 😁
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by dyze(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
HappyPagan:
Might be the only sane man in the country.

grin grin grin. U gerrit

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:
I think the best thing to do is arrest and prosecute the beings that created the cannabis. Sometimes I think the Government is naturally silly.

How do you ban a plant when in essence the people who built the present human species designed that plant for neurotic deprogramming.

I commot my cap for you, Professor. The gramma when you nak put today, no be small ting.

We dey follow una for back. No shaking.

E get as e be.

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
The guy must have woken up thinking Nigeria is now Canada.....
Don't mind him, he's looking for cheap way to get money.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Joemetry(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
YES, THIS IS NIGERIA!

WEED SELLER TRYNA SURVIVE IS SHOULDERING A BIGGER CRIME WEIGHT THAN GANDUJI GETTING THE BRIBE,,, OFCOURSE GANDUJE IMMUNITY AS A GOVERNOR IS WHAT THE HUSTLER DOESN'T HAVE.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jakumo:

I commot my cap for you, Professor. The gramma when you nak put today, no be small ting.

We dey follow una for back. No shaking.

E get as e be.

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.

Jakumo I have tried weed before, and the experience can not be explained. But the problem is the silly smell. And if you smoke up to a week, your sweat starts smelling. Crazy stuff. I had to steam myself daily to get rid of the smell from my sweat glands.

I think it is better to use it in pepper soup or as normal vegetables and not to smoke it.

Will I try it again ? Hell Yes, but I will not smoke it. I might have them cook peppersoup with it. The guys that built our physical bodies are not silly. They are the same beings that built the cannabis plant. The government needs to stop 'imitating' laws and start being creative.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Thunday1005(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Everyway na way a
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

Jakumo I have tried weed before, and the experience can not be explained. But the problem is the silly smell. And if you smoke up to a week, your sweat starts smelling. Crazy stuff. I had to steam myself daily to get rid of the smell from my sweat glands.

I think it is better to use it in pepper soup or as normal vegetables and not to smoke it.

Will I try it again ? Hell Yes, but I will not smoke it. I might have them cook pepper-soup with it. The guys that built our physical bodies are not silly. They are the same beings that built the cannabis plant. The government needs to stop 'imitating' laws and start being creative.

Adding weed to food will get you seriously high without question, and without giving off that tell-tale smell during the cooking. The active ingredient of cannabis, THC, is soluble in oils and fats, but NOT soluble in water, meaning that highly concentrated THC will transfer into the oil component of any typical traditional African stew, and will thus transform that innocent meal into rocket fuel, that must be consumed in very measured doses, to prevent a mental tsunami effect.

This is actually the first time that I have heard of one's sweat actually smelling of weed. That would be a dead giveaway for a drug-sniffing dog for sure ha ha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by AdelaLee(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
lacemose:
A man has been caught today by the Lagos by the Rapid Response Squad while he was hawking weed along the Berger axis of Lagos state.

According to the team, he has been apprehended and handed over to the Base 105, Ojodu.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/man-caught-hawking-weed-in-lagos-photos.html

is that the problem of the stupid cunt3? , make people smoke forget the problems e!
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jakumo:

Adding weed to food will get you seriously high without question, and without giving off that tell-tale smell during the cooking. The active ingredient of cannabis, THC, is soluble in oils and fats, but NOT soluble in water, meaning that highly concentrated THC will transfer into the oil component of any typical traditional African stew, and will thus transform that innocent meal into rocket fuel, that must be consumed in very measured doses, to prevent a mental tsunami effect.

This is actually the first time that I have heard of one's sweat actually smelling of weed. That would be a dead giveaway for a drug-sniffing dog for sure ha ha.

I did not know I was chatting with a professor of Weed. Your detailing is a dead give-away. So, what is the best strategy to get some THC into the system, I read all that stuff about CBD, but what is weed without THC.

Fill me in on the best strategy, I also notice it shoot blood pressure up immediately. That itself scares the Jesus out of me.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Undisclosed: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Allow d man to distribute joy fr bois abeg#smokingminenw
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
ellechrystal:
This country sha... too many ridiculous stories. Lawless zone.
A hypocrite spotted here!
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Smoke and forget to vote Atiku! Apc and their strategy!
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
ellechrystal:
This country sha... too many ridiculous stories. Lawless zone.
hypocrite! Hypocrite!! Hypocrite!!!
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

I did not know I was chatting with a professor of Weed. Your detailing is a dead give-away. So, what is the best strategy to get some THC into the system, I read all that stuff about CBD, but what is weed without THC.

Fill me in on the best strategy, I also notice it shoot blood pressure up immediately. That itself scares the Jesus out of me.

I gratefully accept this nomination as an associate Professor Emeritus of The Cannabis Sciences.

I will search for my recent scholarly dissertation already published here in Nairaiand, which details the method of THC extraction that entails a slow boil in a container of oil and water. When I find the link, I will add it to this thread.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Sugarplum777(f): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Free the man, he is innocent

Tired of loosing,

Join my signature for Free correct score games & thank me later lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jakumo:

I gratefully accept this nomination as an associate Professor Emeritus of The Cannabis Sciences.

I will search for my recent scholarly dissertation already published here in Nairaiand, which details the method of THC extraction that entails a slow boil in a container of oil and water. When I find the link, I will add it to this thread.

Please do.

It will actually be nice to extract the oil and use it as a tincture.

Will look for the thread, but will be glad if you post it.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is the procedure that can be used, with coconut oil substituted for the butter used in this recipe, with a link to a stoner website.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12895

I ran a search or two, but could not find my own summation of this procedure that I posted a while back. The writeup makes the process seem a lot more complicated than it really is to carry out.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
lacemose:
A man has been caught today by the Lagos by the Rapid Response Squad while he was hawking weed along the Berger axis of Lagos state.

According to the team, he has been apprehended and handed over to the Base 105, Ojodu.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/man-caught-hawking-weed-in-lagos-photos.html

So? Is weed not medicinal grin

Stupid police that cannot arrest real armed robbers. Thunder fire all of them angry
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

It doesn't shoot blood pressure up, weed helps to balance our bodily internal activities, naturally our body also produces Endocannabinoid for proper body balance, why do you think you feel good after a good smoke?
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jakumo:
Chai! See corret market. As I dey look am, na so my eye dey turn, small-small.

But wait o. Why dis man come dey sell am for open place, like say na groundnut when no get law ?

I sure the man don shop small inside, and come forget hinsef, kukuma begin dey sell am for go-slow inside Lagos.

Oga DPO abeg, please, just release Baba Yekini. Na gofment work he tink say hin dey do. Leave am make he go. He nogo do so again.

grin cheesy
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by chrisj2(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Give him an caution and let him go. If he is caught next time then he can be charged and fined.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stanleyafam:

It doesn't shoot blood pressure up, weed helps to balance our bodily internal activities, naturally our body also produces Endocannabinoid for proper body balance, why do you think you feel good after a good smoke?

I really did not feel 'good' after I smoked. I actually checked my blood pressure after I smoked and It went from 120 to 142 on the systolic metric.

I also forgot things. I could go back 3 times to re-check if I locked my doors. I could go to pick my car key and forget exactly what I was searching for.

Another issue is the withdrawal symptom and all that. I believe smoking is not the way to ingest this beautiful plant. There must be another way, and I intend to explore further as I can not sacrifice my memory for a feel good moment.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

I really did not feel 'good' after smoked. I forgot things. I could go back 3 times to re-check if I locked my doors. I could go to pick my car key and forget exactly what I was searching for.

Another issue is the withdrawal symptom and all that. I believe smoking is not the way to ingest this beautiful plant. There must be another way, and I intend to explore further as I can not sacrifice my memory for a feel good moment.

OK, I guess reaction to it varies.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Blazing8(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

I really did not feel 'good' after I smoked. I actually checked my blood pressure after I smoked and It went from 120 to 142 on the systolic metric.

I also forgot things. I could go back 3 times to re-check if I locked my doors. I could go to pick my car key and forget exactly what I was searching for.

It depends on what, how and why you're smoking .
Before taking a smoke you have to program your mind on what you want to do in that state and how you want to achieve it. Once you make up your mind , prepare yourself-
Make sure the doors are locked , your phone is with you and other random things that you might not notice when you are high. Clear up your important schedules for the day ... Make sure food is also readily available.
Then you smoke calmly, play calm music in the background. Them no dey hide smoke weed , take your time make sure the coast is clear and relax yourself ... Think of those things that make you happy , that's what the substance is actually for , to ease you of stress and worries..
If you do these things then trust me you'll enjoy your next experience.I actually consume it more times in food but it can never be compared to the smoking experience... #peace wink
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

Sounds like your're first weed experiences were fueled by a king-sized ingestion, which is deceptively easy to do with baked goods that are infused with THC.

So-called "canna-coconut" oil that has been infused with THC, via the very slow boiling of marijuana flowering tops in a mixture of oil and water as detailed in the link I posted earlier, comes out as a light green waxy solid when kept frozen, so as to extend its shelf-life to years, literally.

That filtered THC-infused coconut oil does not smell or taste of anything besides coconut oil, but, when used as an ingredient in cookie-batter, for example, produces extremely powerful medicinal cookies that would feel overpowering to a light weed user having low THC resistance, especially if too much is eaten by mistake.

Significantly, baked goods containing THC-infused oil as an "active ingredient" do NOT smell or taste of cannabis at all. Depending on the flavoring used by the chef, cannabis cookies could be vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or pistachio flavored, with no other discernible taste present.

Unlike the instant onset of the high when weed is smoked or vaporized, the onset of the high can be delayed for up to one hour after a THC-infused meal or snack has been eaten. This time-delay makes it easy to consume way too much during the calm-before-the-storm period of time whilst the THC is being metabolized, but prior to feeling the initial "kick", only to wind up heavily sedated, or worse, wigging out and visiting the emergency room in panic over the mind-bending effects of an overdose, non-lethal though it may be.

In short, one must be very careful to eat only very small, measured amounts of any food known to be THC infused, followed by which at least one hour's observation time is highly advised, before the cosmonaut decides whether to eat more, or abstain until another day.
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blazing8:

It depends on what, how and why you're smoking .
Before taking a smoke you have to program your mind on what you want to do in that state and how you want to achieve it. Once you make up your mind , prepare yourself-
Make sure the doors are locked , your phone is with you and other random things that you might not notice when you are high. Clear up your important schedules for the day ... Make sure food is also readily available.
Then you smoke calmly, play calm music in the background. Them no dey hide smoke weed , take your time make sure the coast is clear and relax yourself ... Think of those things that make you happy , that's what the substance is actually for , to ease you of stress and worries..
If you do these things then trust me you'll enjoy your next experience.I actually consume it more times in food but it can never be compared to the smoking experience... #peace wink

Thanks a lot for the input. I really did not know that forgetfulness will occur. I was shocked and knew exactly that it must be the weed causing disorientation. I had to check my BP immediately and it spiked. It scared the Jesus out of me metaphorically speaking.

I will attempt it again someday, I particularly loved the euphoric feeling but I believe it might be the worry of forgetfulness that got me anxious and spiked my blood pressure. The bloody thing is when you smoke it. You have no way of stopping the effect if you becoming uncomfortable.

I see no reason to ban something natural to Earth, I think people should be educated on how to use it. By the way, Sex was great with it. I think ladies should try it with their men.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by bluntMonkey: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

this beautiful plant.

wink

Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Blazing8(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

Thanks a lot for the input. I really did not know that forgetfulness will occur. I was shocked and knew exactly that it must be the weed causing disorientation. I had to check my BP immediately and it spiked. It scared the Jesus out of me metaphorically speaking.

I will attempt it again someday, I particularly loved the euphoric feeling but I believe it might be the worry of forgetfulness that got me anxious and spiked my blood pressure. The bloody thing is when you smoke it. You have no way of stopping the effect if you becoming uncomfortable.

I see no reason to ban something natural to Earth, I think people should be educated on how to use it. By the way, Sex was great with it. I think ladies should try it with their men.
Wether they ban it or not , so far it's readily available when I need it that's all I care about . Sex is so great with it especially when you both are high ...

What made you try it the first time ??
And have you ever smoked LOUD grin grin ??

Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jakumo:

Sounds like your're first weed experiences were fueled by a king-sized ingestion, which is deceptively easy to do with baked goods that are infused with THC.

So-called "canna-coconut" oil that has been infused with THC, via the very slow boiling of marijuana flowering tops in a mixture of oil and water as detailed in the link I posted earlier, comes out as a light green waxy solid when kept frozen, so as to extend its shelf-life to years, literally.

That filtered THC-infused coconut oil does not smell or taste of anything besides coconut oil, but, when used as an ingredient in cookie-batter, for example, produces extremely powerful medicinal cookies that would feel overpowering to a light weed user having low THC resistance, especially if too much is eaten by mistake.

Unlike the instant onset of the high when weed is smoked or vaporized, the onset of the high is delayed for up to one hour after the THC has been eaten with food. This time-delay makes it easy to consume way too much during the time prior to feeling the initial "kick", only to wind up heavily sedated, or worse, wigging out and visiting the emergency room in panic over the mind-bending effects of an overdose, non-lethal though it may be.

In short, one must be very careful to eat only very small amounts of any food known to be THC infused, followed by which at least one hour's observation time is highly advised, before the cosmonaut decides whether to eat more, or abstain until another day.

Such beautifully manicured words can only come from a THC'ed mind. I am impressed Jakumo. I will go out later today and buy a chunk of it.

I will lock everywhere in the event that I run around naked afterwards. Good enough no one is home grin
Re: Man Caught Hawking Weed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blazing8:

Wether they ban it or not , so far it's readily available when I need it that's all I care about . Sex is so great with it especially when you both are high ...

What made you try it the first time ??
And have you ever smoked LOUD grin grin ??

Sex between weed-smoking partners is out of this world. There is no way to explain to people who do not smoke. Sex without weed is very shallow in comparison.

I am just curious. I like to try things out especially for research purposes. It helps me form a neutral opinion without bias.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa By Security Operatives Over N6k Debt / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.