Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Can I Invest On As A Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Invest On As A Student. (414 Views)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest On As A Student. by Delsu123: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hello All

Am a student and i want to invest 100,000 naira into business. I need your advise even though the capital is small.

Thank you.
Re: What Can I Invest On As A Student. by Petmatch122255: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please read below

Re: What Can I Invest On As A Student. by weyreypey: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Delsu123:
Hello All

Am a student and i want to invest 100,000 naira into business. I need your advise even though the capital is small.

Thank you.
Invest in your studies.
Re: What Can I Invest On As A Student. by natoemojay(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Petmatch122255:
Please read below
#SCAM

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest On As A Student. by amjustme2: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
You will need a less risky investment that will not take your time , allowing you to concentrate 100% on your studies.
Then think of
1. Money Market Fund - MMF
2. Treasury Bills - NTB

But for the capital you have, MMF can be a better option.

You can lockup the funds there and forget about it till your graduations. You will be surprise.

Visit First Bank or IBTC, they have the best rates for Money Market Funds.
Re: What Can I Invest On As A Student. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Delsu123:
Hello All

Thank you.
As a student you can source for goods that you can sell to your fellow students, such goods can be shoes, uncommon wristbands, wristwatches, quality polo, rechargeable lamps, you can also start photocopy business for handout and projects.
You can sell snacks in your hostel -- there was this particular snack I sold then, I source from abuja, I make N1700 on a cotton which usually got exhausted within 4 days.

Don't invest in Get rich quick, like the comment above me...
Re: What Can I Invest On As A Student. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
amjustme2:
You will need a less risky investment that will not take your time , allowing you to concentrate 100% on your studies.
Then think of
1. Money Market Fund - MMF
2. Treasury Bills - NTB

But for the capital you have, MMF can be a better option.

You can lockup the funds there and forget about it till your graduations. You will be surprise.

Visit First Bank or IBTC, they have the best rates for Money Market Funds.
Good one...

(1) (Reply)

Biblical University Www.biblicaluniversity.org.ng / Help: Choosing Between Transportation Geography Vs Industrial Geography / How To Register For Unilorin Post Utme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.