Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna (20113 Views)

Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) / Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by wise0ne: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Say no to Lifelessness

Say no to incompetency
Get Atikulated Now to make Nigeria Great again.
Tyranny has no relative.
We can put an end to tyranny with our votes

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by Butoneday2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Even if they did not bring ballot paper. No problem were're atikulating.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by MobilityExpress: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
olatade:
I swear for my front PDP Agent vote for Buhari.
E say na him daily bread e dey look for

grin
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by Corrosiveman(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
KEEP WAILING
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by Corrinthians(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
4000 in a single polling unit? Are we in China??

4 Likes

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by gidiz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
wis3:
Don't misinform people Abeg. What part of chikun you at? Trikania? Nasarawa?

He will continue to be broke all his life because he is a coward who cannot stand by what he believes
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by ekaette1621: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some PDP wailers will start blaming Buhari for this
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by checkmateautosn: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Southern Kaduna as a whole has been under Siege. These consists of the Christian area and they are calling for a change. INEC please rise to the occasion.

APC NA SCAM

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by ECOLOGIST: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
olatade:

Party Agents do not vote! Liar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by naijapikin04(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Soldiers shoot PDP agent dead in Rivers, allegedly cart away election materials

GISTS: > http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/23/breaking-soldiers-shoot-pdp-agent-dead-rivers-allegedly-cart-away-election-materials/

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by phase1: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:

Mine was 7517. So close your mouth, if you don't have the facts.

People like terrorist El-rufai and bigot dumbohari must never be allowed to come near position of power ever again.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by mattyboy007(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mosesm:

You are a THIEF. Just like your hero. 4000 in ONE polling unit?
HIS nt lying we lack polling units here in kaduna south.. Gonin gora under same chikun in kaduna will have more dan dat

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
olatade:

Idiot stop lying like an illiterate, we are talking serious matter here that up till now southern Kaduna residents have not cast their votes. E no good better for APC I swear!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by themanderon: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
We are truly messed up in this country. Who will save us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by yomi961: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
wis3:
u no dey see augwan pama for there. Next time read before rushing to type rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by mattyboy007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

People like terrorist El-rufai and bigot dumbohari must never be allowed to come near position of power ever again.
Tell am abeg.. Gonin gora will have more dan 4000.. Dey have like 5 to 6 voting points

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by EdoBozz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
cutesmilez:
wee u keep quiet? U follow d person enter polling Unit ABI.... If u wan lie, atlist use small sense...

No mind the guy, you go know say the guy self no go vote and he has no single clue how voting is done.

3 Likes

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by NairaMaster1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
olatade:

You're implicating Buhari. It means Buhari bribed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by Corrinthians(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

Pouring spittle everywhere like a pregnant woman from Abakaliki. grin

Get out of here. Your wailing is just beginning. grin
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by oluplus(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
wis3:
true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by samsard(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
olatade:

I know someone that'll vote Atiku but was considering being an agent to another party, nothing new

1 Like

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by phase1: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
[s]Pouring spittle everywhere like a pregnant woman from Abakaliki. grin

Get out of here. Your wailing is just beginning[/s].

Oga fake smileys, this one wey you dey do na zombiefied pre-lamentations. You go soon enter Gear 5 for your cries before the end of the day. You no even get voter's card, but you shout pass everybody. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by yemi1504: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
We The People of Chikun in Southern Kaduna are calling on all Nigerians to help us plead with INEC to supply the shortfall of ballot papers in most of our Polling Units .

How can a Polling unit (031) with more than 4000 voters be supplied with just 500 ballot papers in other units election officials are yet to arrive by 12 Noon

we are in queue we will not leave until we get ballot papers to vote our choice.

We have been Calling INEC pls help us here are the hotlines.
#NigeriaDecides2019
Hotlines: 0700-CALL-INEC (0700-2255-4632)

09050858629, 09050858675, 09050858649 08180958715, 08180958717, 08180958709 09025038466, 07086945927, 08120183063 07062896047, 08105119010, 08146697603

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1099180953191231489?s=19

We are calling the INEC phone lines and the lines are either busy or rings out. When did INEC start having partisan officials? I hope I have the money to leave this shi.t.hole country as soon as possible as the problem of this country is obviously her citizens SMH.

PS By the way, I am trying to get to ICC in Hague, Netherlands, to report this sham of 2019 elections and to ask that Lifeless FC, the bigot body bag governor of Kaduna State and their ilk are arrested by Interpol and placed on trial at the ICC. I will update you guys on that latest by Monday. I have sent a phone message to the ICC prosecutor for West Africa in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire though.

3 Likes

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Pouring spittle everywhere like a pregnant woman from Abakaliki. grin

Get out of here. Your wailing is just beginning. grin

Hehehe because he has busted your lies. Idiotic fool no be only corrinthians na corrinticus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by PresidoAtikuGcf: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

Oga fake smileys, this one wey you dey do na zombiefied pre-lamentations. You go soon enter Gear 5 for your cries before the end of the day. You no even get voter's card, but you shout pass everybody. grin

It's OK please take it easy on the fool. He is crying and wailing more than Buhari and his family. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by yemi1504: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Dear Voters,

Patience is needed. INEC should do the needful. Nobody should exploit the situation for political anarchy. Let's be civil.

When INEC is inviting anarchy by the massive disenfranchisement of voters in PDP strongholds and they have INEC officials with their phone lines either busy or ringing out being clearly partisan? The country can burn for all I care, INEC should be made to know they were partisan in this election through the people's protests! I rest my case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by Jyah04: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are u doubting? If u are go there and u will be shocked,kanduna is not like ur small state.
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
olatade:

grin grin grin
Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by ellagabs(f): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
wis3:

ITK,
u think u kn evrywhr in chikun abi? even when the op drop the PU number u r still asking for the area.

come to sabo, ungwan pama to b precise all the card readers all not working,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
wis3:
That is in Kaduna state the road to NNPC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Katsina Police Arrest Party Agents Over Plot To Hack Portal / We Got N7K To Bomb EYN Church In Biu - Boko Haram Suspects / Prof Olakunle Odumosu Appointed As NISER DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.