Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (80102 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by teebabs1: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
May be u’ll need those when ur set for graduation. But for nw the documents above are all u need for registration ALTHOUGH  IT WILL BE ADVISABLE THAT U CARRY ALONG ALL DOCUMENTS U DEEM NECESSARY I’M TALKING ABOUT WHAT WAS DEMANDED DURING MY OWN TIME.

THE PINK BIBLE IS AN ALIAS FOR THE TEXTBOOK ‘INTRODUCTION TO NIGERIAN LEGAL METHOD’ BY ABIOLA SANMI. IT IS CALLED THE PINK BIBLE NOT ONLY because OF ITS PINK COVER BU THE FACT THAT IT SETS LAW STUDENTS APART FROM STUDENTS FROM OTHER DEPTS JUST AS THE BIBLE SETS CHRISTIANINTY APART FROM OTHER RELIGIONS. AS A LAW STUDENT, U AR EXPECTED TO EAT, SLEEP AND WAKE WIF D BOOK.UR EXPECTED TO MEMORISE ITS CONTENT AND TO POUR THEM OUT WHEN NECESSARY LIKE CATECHISM.U CAN GET IT @ D BASEMENT OF THE FACULTY OF LAW,OAU.  U MYT SAVE MONEY BY ASKING FROM THOSE THAT HAVE USED THEIRS THOUGH LAW STUDENTS ARE ALWAYS RELUCTANT TO PART WIF THEIR USED BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE NOW USELESS TO THEM because D GENERAL BELIEF IS THAT A LAW STUDENT STARTS BUIDING HIS LIBRARY FROM PART 1 BUT U MIGHT STILL SEE SOME WILLING DUDE TO CAJOLE COZ THERE IS A PLETHORA OF THE BOOK. ALL PRESENT 200 LEVEL STUDENTS HAVE IT.I MEAN ALL.IF U DON’T HAVE IT, U CAN’T PASS LEGAL MENTHOD.THATS A FACT.U CAN’T GET ANY OF UR MATES TO LEND U because NO RATIONAL LAW STUDENT CAN AFFORD TO PART WIF D BOOK.SO U EITHER BUY THE BOOK OR GET A SENIOR TO LEND U FOR A YEAR.
ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP PROVIDE QUESTIONS ON GREY AREAS.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by teebabs1: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
kunlexist:

wat about:
Local govw identificatnt letter
Testimonial. ar ds nt rquired 2

May be u’ll need those when your set for graduation. But for nw the documents above are all u need for registration ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE ADVISABLE THAT U CARRY ALONG ALL DOCUMENTS U DEEM NECESSARY I’M TALKING ABOUT WHAT WAS DEMANDED DURING MY OWN TIME.

THE PINK BIBLE IS AN ALIAS FOR THE TEXTBOOK ‘INTRODUCTION TO NIGERIAN LEGAL METHOD’ BY ABIOLA SANMI. IT IS CALLED THE PINK BIBLE NOT ONLY because OF ITS PINK COVER BU THE FACT THAT IT SETS LAW STUDENTS APART FROM STUDENTS FROM OTHER DEPTS JUST AS THE BIBLE SETS CHRISTIANINTY APART FROM OTHER RELIGIONS. AS A LAW STUDENT, U AR EXPECTED TO EAT, SLEEP AND WAKE WIF D BOOK.your EXPECTED TO MEMORISE ITS CONTENT AND TO POUR THEM OUT WHEN NECESSARY LIKE CATECHISM.U CAN GET IT @ D BASEMENT OF THE FACULTY OF LAW,OAU. U MYT SAVE MONEY BY ASKING FROM THOSE THAT HAVE USED THEIRS THOUGH LAW STUDENTS ARE ALWAYS RELUCTANT TO PART WIF THEIR USED BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE NOW USELESS TO THEM because D GENERAL BELIEF IS THAT A LAW STUDENT STARTS BUIDING HIS LIBRARY FROM PART 1 BUT U MIGHT STILL SEE SOME WILLING DUDE TO CAJOLE COZ THERE IS A PLETHORA OF THE BOOK. ALL PRESENT 200 LEVEL STUDENTS HAVE IT.I MEAN ALL.IF U DON’T HAVE IT, U CAN’T PASS LEGAL MENTHOD.THATS A FACT.U CAN’T GET ANY OF your MATES TO LEND U because NO RATIONAL LAW STUDENT CAN AFFORD TO PART WIF D BOOK.SO U EITHER BUY THE BOOK OR GET A SENIOR TO LEND U FOR A YEAR.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by teebabs1: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
kunlexist:

wat about:
Local govw identificatnt letter
Testimonial. ar ds nt rquired 2

@kunlexist, May be u’ll need those when your set for graduation. But for nw the documents above are all u need for registration ALTHOUGH  IT WILL BE ADVISABLE THAT U CARRY ALONG ALL DOCUMENTS U DEEM NECESSARY I’M TALKING ABOUT WHAT WAS DEMANDED DURING MY OWN TIME.

THE PINK BIBLE IS AN ALIAS FOR THE TEXTBOOK ‘INTRODUCTION TO NIGERIAN LEGAL METHOD’ BY ABIOLA SANMI. IT IS CALLED THE PINK BIBLE NOT ONLY because OF ITS PINK COVER BU THE FACT THAT IT SETS LAW STUDENTS APART FROM STUDENTS FROM OTHER DEPTS JUST AS THE BIBLE SETS CHRISTIANINTY APART FROM OTHER RELIGIONS. AS A LAW STUDENT, U AR EXPECTED TO EAT, SLEEP AND WAKE WIF D BOOK.your EXPECTED TO MEMORISE ITS CONTENT AND TO POUR THEM OUT WHEN NECESSARY LIKE CATECHISM.U CAN GET IT @ D BASEMENT OF THE FACULTY OF LAW,OAU.  U MYT SAVE MONEY BY ASKING FROM THOSE THAT HAVE USED THEIRS THOUGH LAW STUDENTS ARE ALWAYS RELUCTANT TO PART WIF THEIR USED BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE NOW USELESS TO THEM because D GENERAL BELIEF IS THAT A LAW STUDENT STARTS BUIDING HIS LIBRARY FROM PART 1 BUT U MIGHT STILL SEE SOME WILLING DUDE TO CAJOLE COZ THERE IS A PLETHORA OF THE BOOK. ALL PRESENT 200 LEVEL STUDENTS HAVE IT.I MEAN ALL.IF U DON’T HAVE IT, U CAN’T PASS LEGAL MENTHOD.THATS A FACT.U CAN’T GET ANY OF your MATES TO LEND U because NO RATIONAL LAW STUDENT CAN AFFORD TO PART WIF D BOOK.SO U EITHER BUY THE BOOK OR GET A SENIOR TO LEND U FOR A YEAR.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ all; i can't submit my certificate form. It's telling me i filled in more than 2sittings. I only used 2 wasce result and 1 OND. Pls I need help urgently
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
tee babs:

not adding much to what av said before except that dont be too anxious if u are finding it difficult to register now since u still have more than 3 months to register and U HAVE TO be cautious lest u fall victim to fraudsters.

the following items are required for registration:

4 copies of:

your birth certificate
o' level result - (combined results are allowed
ORIGINAL UME RESULT
post ume result
your ADMISSION LETTER (FOR PRE DEGREE AND DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS)

FOR LAW STUDENTS, IT MIGHT BE OF IMPORT TO KNOW THAT AN F9 IN MATHS WILL SUFFICE. GOT TO LEARN THAT NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT your MATHS SCORE IN O'LEVELS AND PLEASE TRY TO GET ALL THESE DOCUMENTS B4 U LEAVE FOR IFE SO THAT U WONT BE TURNED BACK because GETTING THEM IN IFE MIGHT BE A BIT DIFFICULT WHEN THE RUSH STARTS.

FOR ADMITTED LAW STUDENTS. THE NEXT THING ON your RADAR SHOULD BE HW U'LL PURCHASE THE "PINK BIBLE".THATS THE ONLY REQUIRED TEXTBOOK FOR your 100 LEVEL.THE EARLIER U GET IT,THE BETTER FOR U COZ U HV TO READ AHEAD OF LECTURES.

NB: THE DIFFERENCE BTW SECONDARY SCHOOL AND THE UNIVERSITY IS MUCH MORE THAN JAMB.THIS U WILL GET TO DISCOVER WHEN U GET INTO THE SYSTEM.

WILL BE READY TO ENTERTAIN QUESTIONS ON GREY AREAS.

@ tee babs,i must commend ur legal and virile assistance for we freshers,kudos! i will want to know, the Original ume result,is it the one we printed directly from the internet? or are we to go to JAMB OFFICE to collect that?tanx a bunch!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
richcol:

@ all; i can't submit my certificate form. It's telling me i filled in more than 2sittings. I only used 2 wasce result and 1 OND. Pls I need help urgently
fill certificate 1,2 & 3 only
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by bimpekike(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ lord babs,u are to buy  #1000 scratch card 4rm jamb office to print ur original ume result(coloured printing) i have finish my certificate & bio-data form online nd it was successful,but wen i tried to get to that of course reg form,the thin appear that they have not confirmed my payment,wen will this be, ?nd that of accommodation the one i requested for last week don disappear,nd i tried to try it again then it said that today by 4pm,that's what i'm waiting for now.anoda one is that what will we do to that picture no nd wen we will get one for our reg.answer is needed urgently,u are bless as u contribute.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2011
bimpekike:

@ lord babs,u are to buy #1000 scratch card 4rm jamb office to print your original ume result(coloured printing) i have finish my certificate & bio-data form online nd it was successful,but wen i tried to get to that of course reg form,the thin appear that they have not confirmed my payment,wen will this be, ?nd that of accommodation the one i requested for last week don disappear,nd i tried to try it again then it said that today by 4pm,that's what i'm waiting for now.anoda one is that what will we do to that picture no nd wen we will get one for our reg.answer is needed urgently,u are bless as u contribute.
@bimpekike, concerning the scratch card,i now understand.i'v printed that a long time ago, tanx for the clarity. abt ur agitation, we share the same feelings. the series of problems we are experiencing are as follows:
1. CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT (FOR THOSE THAT HAVE COMPLETED ALL PAYMENTS),FOR THE FILLING OF COURSE REGISTRATION FORM.
2. ACCOMODATION SAGA ( BY 4 PM TODAY).
3. THE ENIGMATIC 'PICTURE NO' (THAT WILL ENABLE US TO PRINT ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS)
4. ALL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (FOR A HITCH-FREE AND BLAMELESS SCREENING EXERCISE)
I just pray that all these syndromes ended soon, cos i dey get fat head ache 4 here o!den say make we pay,say den go allow us register our course form,i com pay finish (even after the 12 hrs deadline),stil,dese ppl dey tell me say i don pay zero naira,say den neva confam,which kind jesus-coming-confirmation be dat one, ehn, bimpe?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by bimpekike(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
@lord babs, me too i dont know 4 them,what give us assurance that they will not change the agreement on accommodatn b4 4pm
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ the latest news: at d bank today , d sug annoced at d bank today dat we shud stop paying dat non-refundable fee. They said they are stil protesting its reduction. Other reasons stated.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ the latest news: at d bank today , d sug annoced at d bank today dat we shud stop paying dat non-refundable fee. They said they are stil protesting its reduction. Other reasons stated.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by mystique82(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
isnt it too late for that deres no point almost everyone has paid
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
I am so confused & tired. More pple to confirm dat news pls.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
I am so confused & tired. More pple to confirm dat news pls.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Azey: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
Tee, thanks for that info, am a ex-predegree student, so hw am i gonna gt adm letter? Paste d acc numba for me to pay acceptance fee, pls add me on fcbk, olalekan azey erus, thanks mehn!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Serial: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2011
hmn, the so-called 4pm seems to be violated.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Calsito: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
no show yet on this 4pm bed space registration.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
Serial:

hmn, the so-called 4pm seems to be violated.
just as i knew. i'm wondering wen our yes wil be yes in dis country,i'm pondering!!!!!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
Calsito:

no show yet on this 4pm bed space registration.
calsito,calsito,calsito!!! u traveled to Dubai,and u didnt inform us,now u av returned stealthly,wetin u buy com 4 us? hey,av u made any payment?welcome sire!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by lekside05(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
@all 2nd choice candidate, dat av gave up of getting admission to OAU due to d orientation u av dat OAU don't normally consider dose dat make OAU as 2nd choice. pls i don't want u guys to loose hope in OAU, cos i don't see d post som ppl dat i know as 2nd choice candidate on this tread since d the release of the first batch list in the like of faith, codzereel and others. The reason why i z u guys shud not loose hope is that, i know a guy, that make OAU as his 2nd choice and was given admission, although not his desired course, but at least a course related, i think the reason why he was given his desired course is because he did not meet up with the cut off mark for d course. He put in 4 Medicine and they gave him Biochemistry. he scored 244 in UTME and 200 in PUTME. i must tell u dat he did not know anybody, because he has even put in 4 current UTME, but all i know is that he was favored by God. All i want t u guys is to be prayerful and be positive in thinking. Cos i bliv dat ur name will surely b in the forthcoming 2nd batch. To confirm this is the guy reg no 05493329CE
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
lekside05:

@all 2nd choice candidate, dat av gave up of getting admission to OAU due to d orientation u av dat OAU don't normally consider dose dat make OAU as 2nd choice. pls i don't want u guys to loose hope in OAU, cos i don't see d post som ppl dat i know as 2nd choice candidate on this tread since d the release of the first batch list in the like of faith, codzereel and others. The reason why i z u guys shud not loose hope is that, i know a guy, that make OAU as his 2nd choice and was given admission, although not his desired course, but at least a course related, i think the reason why he was given his desired course is because he did not meet up with the cut off mark for d course. He put in 4 Medicine and they gave him Biochemistry. he scored 244 in UTME and 200 in PUTME. i must tell u dat he did not know anybody, because he has even put in 4 current UTME, but all i know is that he was favored by God. All i want t u guys is to be prayerful and be positive in thinking. Cos i bliv dat your name will surely b in the forthcoming 2nd batch. To confirm this is the guy reg no 05493329CE
yep.gud work.at least,dis will brighten dr hopes and allay dere fears
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by zainatin: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
richcol:

@ richcol,you can't use more than two sittings,so I suggest you use your two wassce results.
@all I went to the bank in PHC today,they said that I could pay there but they didn't have deposit slips shocked, I couldn't help but laughing.
I hope All the delays with the bed space and confirmation won't delay our resumption.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ zainatin; wasce is diffrent from OND. OND is like my jamb score as a DE candidate.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by micakinz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
OOOOPPPPPSSS!!! shocked OAU lost counts.The portal\oau must be SLEEPING!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by zekiel(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
I'm fed up. i wonder when the school management will be people of their words, they said 4 o' ??clock, and this is 8 o'clock. this is d same thing with our government in the country. we need God's intervention to be truthful in our land. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by zainatin: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
richcol:

@ zainatin; wasce is diffrent from OND. OND is like my jamb score as a DE candidate.
In that case please forgive my ignorance embarassed
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by whyx06(m): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2011
C wonder a vrend of my as just beem admrted to oau (D.E. STudent of mec.eng into fac. Of tech) after a long wait of admisn status writing : JAMB REG NO DOES NOT FOUND ON OAU PASS LIST. Tankx to almighty ALLAH, ax i'm not going too mis my old vrend back in fed poly ilaro.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2011
@ALL,i ws on fone yesternight wit an official of OAU computer section(d comptrollers of d eportal).we talked for 10 mins.i was opportuned 2 forward our grievances, upon which our discussion was based,and wit adequate enunciation on som puzzling issues concerning our registratn details,which i wl summarize below.abt d CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT,it is simply NETWORKING DEFECTS majorly 4rm Skye bank.he said dat protocol demands dat each bank sends d Students' payment Notification to a link known to dem(in d computer section),afterwhich,dey wil now update it in d students' account on d Eportal.dis implies dat d banks av no direct access to our portal in crediting our account,xcept tru OAU COMPUTER UNIT.he said further dat Intercontinental banks av bin more efficient in alerting dem on time,while, Zenith banks ar most efficient;alerting dem even barely 3hours after payment.so,dose paying thru dose nifty banks mite get dr account confirmed earlier dan Skye banks.albeit,we shudnt blame d banks for dr shortcomings since d method adopted n ds yr's admissn (N.B.scratch card paying method av bin used in past years)is stil NEW,in which dey ar tryin 2 adapt.howeva,for dose dat av paid,no cause 4 alarm,xcept 4 a slight delay;kip on checking.concernin ACCOMODATION FILM-TRICK,it's just a miscalculation.wat dey ar tryin 2 do is make up d bed space (4 freshers)on time,and upon our arrival on Jan17.so,it wil b resolved soon;kip checking.On d ENIGMATIC 'PICTURE NO'.he said,dat is irrelevant 4 now.afterwhich we'v bin screened,we shal b summoned in dr section(probably he meant d ICT),dey shal take down our passport,and give it a number each,and thru which,d individual wl use 2 load dr picture,inorder 2 print out d printables.abt d wrangling news on FEE SLASHING,dont even tink abt it! Dese are all 4 now,i hope it allays our resentments,time being.GREAT IFE!!!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:09am On Jan 12, 2011
Guys, i will advice u not to be overanxious or hyped about this registration issue. Take one step at a time.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2011
@lord babs, did the man include any news about the prob. of d fee reduction success. because, we ar told nt to pay the fee yet after d SUG sang a ditty yesterday. Then i left d bank. Pls reply me in a moment.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2011
@lord babs, did the man include any news about the prob. of d fee reduction success. because, we ar told nt to pay the fee yet after d SUG sang a ditty yesterday. Then i left d bank. Pls reply me in a moment.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2011
Lord Babs:

@ALL,i ws on fone yesternight wit an official of OAU computer section(d comptrollers of d eportal).we talked for 10 mins.i was opportuned 2 forward our grievances, upon which our discussion was based,and wit adequate enunciation on som puzzling issues concerning our registratn details,which i wl summarize below.abt d CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT,it is simply NETWORKING DEFECTS majorly 4rm Skye bank.he said dat protocol demands dat each bank sends d Students' payment Notification to a link known to dem(in d computer section),afterwhich,dey wil now update it in d students' account on d Eportal.dis implies dat d banks av no direct access to our portal in crediting our account,xcept tru OAU COMPUTER UNIT.he said further dat Intercontinental banks av bin more efficient in alerting dem on time,while, Zenith banks ar most efficient;alerting dem even barely 3hours after payment.so,dose paying thru dose nifty banks mite get dr account confirmed earlier dan Skye banks.albeit,we shudnt blame d banks for dr shortcomings since d method adopted n ds yr's admissn (N.B.scratch card paying method av bin used in past years)is stil NEW,in which dey ar tryin 2 adapt.howeva,for dose dat av paid,no cause 4 alarm,xcept 4 a slight delay;kip on checking.concernin ACCOMODATION FILM-TRICK,it's just a miscalculation.wat dey ar tryin 2 do is make up d bed space (4 freshers)on time,and upon our arrival on Jan17.so,it wil b resolved soon;kip checking.On d ENIGMATIC 'PICTURE NO'.he said,dat is irrelevant 4 now.afterwhich we'v bin screened,we shal b summoned in dr section(probably he meant d ICT),dey shal take down our passport,and give it a number each,and thru which,d individual wl use 2 load dr picture,inorder 2 print out d printables.abt d wrangling news on FEE SLASHING,dont even tink abt it! Dese are all 4 now,i hope it allays our resentments,time being.GREAT IFE!!!
Tanxxx 4 d timely information, i think dis shud allay our fear of wrong payment of fees 4 now. One important question i want 2 ask now is: are we resuming on d 17th?, PaiX

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (61) (Reply)

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.