Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (80101 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
Lord Babs:

@johnpaul,tanx 4 your mild reply.dere ar though 2 sides to a coin,perhaps,i tossed one.even,as i withdraw 4rm making further comments-i reserv my vigour.i shall hence,imbue an 'appreciative mood'.4giv my unthoughtful ungratefulness.
I Love this!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ all; who has paid to other banks apart from skye bank? What fees did u pay? Which of the banks did you pay to? Pls I need answer urgently. Remember I always contribute here so i need your help now
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mayorplus:

hello guy i have been given bed space before which is faj but i dont see it there again & i rgust for another one but d think saw there was u have already given bedspace so your rguest will not be granted but later i saw angola in my acc the following day angola done disapeir so what can i going to do now
But now requst another one in d morning d thing i saw was on more bedspace for category of student but now requst another one d thing i saw is congratulation u have been given angola so all the ppl in d house my quesion is this which one is mine ulgent reply pl,

There is no need to confuse yourself, Your hall is angola! Most 100 level students like me were given angola too!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Dear Lord babs, your position in the ongoing struggle by the leadership of the student union, is to say the least, unfortunate. I refuse to fix blames on your stand b/c u have no idea what it entails to be a leader in a union such as OAU's. Given the vibrancy of the union as compared to others in other schools, u will not expect anything less. But for this kind of struggle, which u wrote off without a second thought, our fees would have been at an all time high. I expected your reaction to be that of appreciation. I will say no further because i'm opptmistic that u will learn the details yourself once u resume your studentship. Until then, i pray u to assume an appreciative mood than what i read supra b/c these leaders sacrifices alot for our sake. They equally suffer a great deal of victimization.
I am pleased to say that i totally agree with ur unbiased and impartial opinion concerning the issue at hand. There is no doubt that the student union of great ife are the most vibrant when compared to other schools. I was expecting people to appraise them with eulogies for saving us from the bondage Oau intended to place around our hands. The student union could have as well folded their hands or keep their mouths shut as the hike in our fees did not affect them, but because of the fantabulous ethos the student union of Oau had, they fought for the rights of we freshers! I would not say that lord bab's opinion is non-sequitur to the issue at hand but i would rather say that it was totally uncalled for and i must also indicate that, that post could have demeaned his integrity on Niairaland. I rest my case.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
lekside05:

pls d eportal did not accept my password again, what am i going to do? av used this password several times. pls i need urgent response
Are u sure u havn't 4gotten ur password? Cos thats the only reason y u wouldn't be a able to access your account.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ tunsbobo; answer by initial question, pls
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Sbrainy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
Richcol I paid only aceptance 2 skye bank bt d rest 2 oceanic bank. Why DID U ASK?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Sbrainy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
Richcol I paid only aceptance 2 skye bank bt d rest 2 oceanic bank. Why DID U ASK?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by lekside05(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
Tunsbobo:

Are u sure u havn't 4gotten your password? Cos thats the only reason y u wouldn't be a able to access your account.
av used the password for like 5 times and it work, but am very surprise to see dat my password is not valid again. pls i need hellllllllllp. am confused
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ asked becos i was told skye bank is having some issues with their connection with oau ict center
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by lekside05(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
praise God, av just tried it now and it entered, but av not applied for bed space, but to my surprise i saw this on my page   Angola Hall, Block C1, Ground Floor, Room 108, Bed No 1 (Lower Bunk), as anybody experienced this b4, i.e i did not applied for bed space, but was given automatically, or do i still need to re-apply?  thanks to tunsboso for his concern. i think am now relived.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
why are u people not concerned about my plight?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by ayubanio: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
people pls help me out. i saw my that i am admitted to oau in their epotal. i went to check jamb. and i acnt find any letter.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ ayu; your name has not been forwarded to jamb. Until then u cannot print the letter. Try checking your status on jamb site u will see you've not been admitted on the jamb site
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ tunsbobo, john & lordbabs . For real, d SUG is really trying, fighting on our behalf. Even, yesterday, they said we might not resume if dat exhorbitant fee caused by a 1000% increase is not reduced. @ all, pls, let us not debase anybody's personality on dis thread. We ar all working together to make tins easier 4 ourselves. Futhermore, EVERY CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS THREAD HAS BEEN 1daful. May God enlarge ur coast. Amen.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
richcol:

@ ayu; your name has not been forwarded to jamb. Until then u cannot print the letter. Try checking your status on jamb site u will see you've not been admitted on the jamb site
u're wrong richcol, the list as bn sent to jamb office but jamb hasnt uploaded it online
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
ayubanio:

people pls help me out. i saw my that i am admitted to oau in their epotal. i went to check jamb. and i acnt find any letter.
be patient, just make sure u print ur status from OAU site, am sure hat i'll help in case if u arnt able to print ur admission status from jamb site.
U're not the only 1 in this shoe,there are so many
Course?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by IsmailyLEGEND(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
top of d day 2 my people on nairaland. Can anyone update me about d latest outcome of SUG struggle to cut down dis exhorbitant fee. Secondly i want to know d official accomodation fee 4 now cos i heard it has been returned 2 d former fee which is #3090. Urgent reply pls cos i've not done any reg. At all. Thanks n all d best.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Kongrats! study well and be a good Nigerian
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
I havn't paid my fees yet, therefore; i am not in a position to answer ur question.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
I havn't paid my fees yet, therefore; i am not in a position to answer ur question.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Alenkakent(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
@waleskan,what an ignorant youngblood.angola is da best for all of u freshmen if u knw what is right for u.u cnt imagine urself in d midst of part 3,4,5,6 stds where u hav no say in d room.but in angola,u hav total freedom of speech and access to timely info
@mayor,d hostel u hav @ hand is ur accomodatn for a year in oau
@richcol,u hav no prob
@ all,be patient coz by d tym u get to skul,ull sort watever out
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2011
@alenkanent, i'm not ignorant cos i gave my comment about angola due 2 what i've heard 4rm both past and present students of OAU, thereby painting d picture of an horrible and God forsaking hostel, but if u say it's d best 4 freshers den i don't hav a choice other than sticking 2 it, @ALL i'm asking once again are we resuming on monday?, PaiX
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by mystique82(f): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2011
@waleskan freshers r resuming on monday btw hw much are we to pay for accomodaation
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2011
@ Dr Amadi; pls paste your phone number so i could call you. @ all am about paying my acceptance fees to skye bank and every other fees to zenith bank. Hope am doing the right thing?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2011
@waleksman, d real day is sunday. But as of tuesday, i learnt we might nt resume if d Demands of the sug is nt met by d administrators. So it is still at stake.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2011
@Mis Amigos, hello nairalanders, itz bin ages sinz i stepd in hia, i'm sori 4 goin AWOL,bt i cudnt xactly start discusn reg procedures wit y'all@dat tym so i tuk a walk, y'all r my onlyn family&i swear i've rily misd y'all both my Señors&Señoritas, I've bin admitd in2 Uniabuja bt my dad is hot on Ife so he went to rake y wit an average of 305.5 i cudnt get admitd for a 275pt course, i tld him nt 2 boda bt he insistd, wel,as d sec of d dean tld him,oau as a policy dnt normaly admit 2nd choiz studnts, i'm nt tryna b a wet blanket 4 doz stil anticipatin bt i'm jus telin u wat i was tld, she said evn if u're admitd,its not gona b in2 ny of d profesional courses lyk Law&Medicine, i dnt knw if dis is screeching or not, he den had 2 write a leta 2 d Vc, bt i dnt knw if dats gona hav any headway coz she said d LATEST nt LAST list was uploaded last wk friday, so doz stil anticipatin,kip ur hopes up, so I most probably wud b goin 2 d Center of Unity 4 my studiz, i bear no resentment 4 d skul, and to my woulda-been fellow legal luminaries,if i finaly dnt get in,GIVE THE LECTURERS HELL! for ME, hahaha, and y'all shud aim@1st clas certs, i'll kip droppin in wen i can, Y'all r doing a great job hia&i apreciate evry single memba of dis thread, hasta luego mis amigos~c u soon my frnds~i love you all, Vale
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2011
@ Nairalane pls close that nonsensical unrealistic chapter and let people concentrate. Dr Amadi are u blind can't u see i demanded for your phone number yet u are stiill saying call me even when i do not know the number to call
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2011
@richcol, surely, u ar referring to d Sug, whom i quoted. So, they shud stop fighting by proxy. Anyway, u i.d here u ar a rich guy.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Temmyyoyo: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2011
@ all, pls is it d 2nd list dat was released cos i applied 4 accounting and was given Economics Education. Pls any idea concerning d Vc's list. Pls reply. U are blessed as u do so.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by ayubanio: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2011
I posted yesterday that i was admitted to oau in thier website yesterday. I was told go to ife today to check my self. People what am going to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply)

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.