Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State (30968 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / Ebonyi 2023: Police Arrest 2 APC Aspirants For Allegedly Refusing To Step Down / Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by AmarachiNnoli: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Two chieftains of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers state, Chief Mowan Etete and Ignatius, have been shot dead by suspected thugs.

A statement by the APC Publicity Secretary in Rivers State, Senibo Chris Finebone, said Etete was former council chairman of Andoni local government area while Ignatius was an Ex-official member of APC Rivers State Executive committee.

He said the gunmen, whom he claimed were from the opposition party, also killed another person believed to be late chief Etete’s cousin.

According to him, “PDP thugs have shot to death an APC chieftain in Asarama, Andoni LGA, Chief Mowan Etete. Etete was a former council chairman.

“ Also, killed was his elder brother and another victim that is believed to be his cousin. It’s instructive to note that PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus is from Andoni LGA in Rivers State.

“Ignatius, An Ex-official member of APC Rivers State Executive committee was also shot to death in Ajakaja, same Andoni LGA of Prince Secondus.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/two-apc-chieftains-shot-dead-in-rivers/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by modath(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Waoh!!! Is it impossible for Rivers to go through election without recording fatality?Na curse. shocked

These two won't be the only deaths to be recorded today, I'm not morbid, just stating facts!!

P.S.... They just gave soldiers carte blanche to go on ramapge, God please watch over my F&F in that side.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by dhuthraki: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hand work of pdp

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why is Rivers always bloody

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
I know blood will be spilled in Rivers state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Firstgeneration: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by faithfull18(f): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rivers of blood.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by harkandey(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
blood of jesus, no killings because of election

1 Like

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Nwodosis(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC fighting/killing their own members in Rivers

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by rastaLivity: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
balls for balls, let's play the wike song

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Randy100: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apc and sharing of blood.

6 Likes

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by ORIENTATION101: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nwodosis:
APC fighting/killing their own members in Rivers
oloriburuku ni e.

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by daddytime(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rivers of blood.

The surprise here would have been if the election had gone on with any blood shed...

No be Rivers?

The deceased should go rest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by BuhariAdvocate: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
River election will cancel.
Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Corrinthians(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
I reserve my comment
Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by iCauseTrouble: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by IvarTheBoneless: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by hisexcellency34: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ordinary presidential election. What if they allow governorship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by OMOTOWO(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Two things will happen today.

Buhari will be reelected

My bet9ja ticket must green

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Trueigbo: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairaland PDPs will not see what their governor is doing.

I pray we dont go back to our vomit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by SpearHead: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Someone opened his mouth before the president and said there will be battle and not election in rivers, yet no dss or caution from any quarter.
How many PDP agents and chieftains have been killed before this reprisal?
Nobody has a monopoly of violence. Amaechi can surround himself with all the DSS in the country but he can't surround all APC members with same also. Let the battle continue.... My heart goes for this emergency widows and their fatherless children that will feel the blunt of this battle.... Nonsense!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by helinues: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rivers of blood as usual.

They are cursed in that state.

Christian state for that matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by vgvplgc: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bad
Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by sammyj: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Can children of hates and Erat now justify this, I thought they said is only APC that is causing violence in River state while PDP are saint. Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku

11 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by Indispensable85(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
RIVERS! TUFIAKWA!
Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rivers State PDP members are cursed people

1 Like

Re: Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State by neolboy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Results of shoot any ballot snatchers.

Gun men on rampage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins / Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina / Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.