Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo (239 Views)

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria / Buhari Didn’t Deserve Second Term — Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo by ganisucks(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has said he and President Muhammadu Buhari deserved a second term in office.

He spoke after he and his wife, Dolapo voted at PU 2 Code 33 in Victoria Garden City, Lagos.

Mr Buhari had earlier said in Daura where he voted that he was sure of victory.

“We are very confident of returning to office, we have gone round the nation and spoken to everyone.

“We are doing a lot on the part of youth and development, I believe we deserve a second term in office,” he said.

Mr Osinbajo also commended the turnout of voters and officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the 2019 general elections.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/315250-buhari-and-i-deserve-second-term-in-office-osinbajo.html
Re: Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo by Jentle244: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
My yemi let me ask u. What makes u think u deserve a second tenure? Give me 10 reasons
Re: Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo by GOFRONT(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
What is your political genotype?
Re: Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo by Heeyor(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Already Atiku in early lead
Buhari went to the polling booth with only one wife while Atiku went with his 4wives Vote automatic counted Buhari 2 votes Atiku 5 votes
Re: Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo by Nbote(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let Nigerians decide dat...
Re: Buhari And I Deserve Second Term In Office – Osinbajo by faithfull18(f): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nope.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Loses : The Fall Of A Political Giant / Stealing The Peoples Mandate Is Corruption / Akeredolu’s Second Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.