Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (37055 Views)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Famousbabe(f): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
See the moment Senator Dino Melaye arrived at his polling unit as people (men and women) rushed him.

Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Waakanda: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Today na today my people cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by BuhariAdvocate: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thug.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by corenewsonline: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Awesome!

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by BubuZombi: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Today, Tomorrow go red for most of this NASS members, e.g, Dino

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by 2wenty9ineteen: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
The dramatic being lol

Lol, I've always loved this man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by cardoctor(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dino craze

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
ok

Jesus Saves!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by N0favors: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Imole deeeee
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by boxypane(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where the people rushing him?
All I see is dino, a woman at his right, and three men at d far left. One is even backing. What a crowd!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by emmykk(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
The hustling is real
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's never too late, like for Atiku and share for Buhari! Final Poll!!!

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Numlock: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Thug.

You will just die on top of Dino matter for nothing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Ashabbiiee: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
We don't want you back Dino

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by engrj(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na only him Waka come?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by raystanley(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP all the way!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Eserise1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Senator of the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by hok4u(f): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
I want him to lose this election, let him be doing opposition from outside the legislative chamber.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Ashoore: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where is the rush?.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by philtex(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where the rushing?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by asawanathegreat(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chaiman of all guys
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by visijo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
The money bag is here
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Humblega(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari and Aisha

Atiku and his wife

Amosun and Olufunso

Then

Dino and his swagg

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by kareemkamil(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thug with bullet proof at his back.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Tunasco4u(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku is late already I have voted Alh Muhammad Buhari in again sai baba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by brainpulse: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thug. He left his exotic ride and came in okada to fool his electorates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Truflame: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
4+4 is a goal. Sai baba till 2023. I have done my civic duty at my polling unit.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him by Numlock: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dino is love by his people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.