Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State (27994 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by david22uu(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
gbeseun:

They should go back and vote in anambra and not be dragging our land with us.can we do so successfully in uyo.

this one is jobless... u are not ashamed, u cant even boast of being a landlord in your own state... shame on u, lazy asshole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by luvmijeje(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please let us all bear in mind that this is an isolated case. We have only gotten report from one or two polling units bearing in mind that there are thousands of polling units.

So all these foolish tribal warriors should sheath their sword and allow us to hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by JESUSSON1: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Very gud right?. U should remember that life is like double sword.
ipobarecriminals:
sad wink grin sad undecided undecided very gud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Adiwana: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

I'm doing something about it. When was the last time you had a commissioner slot?

Compulsory yoruba language nko at the assembly level?

You'll soon need a residency card, don't worry. Its stel by step. We are watching...

You are doing something about it and you are online talking trash.Go match an igbo person yarn am to his face nah.Enter and igbo persons house and throway his stuff nah.Loud mouthed mf.

Drop your real name and address make igbo person come jam you make you talk all this things to his face
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by BigIyanga: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:
We would not allow outsiders decide our political destiny in the SW or and Yoruba states.
Idiot Tinubu’s party has been in control of Lagos for over 20 years..APC’s opponent, Agbaje is a core Yoruba... Your IQ is as high as that of a tadpole.

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by oldman112(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is that these people for APC are comfortable on this man's government or that they have seen tomorrow. I pity una because Igbo man don get him house for east last last we go rest well but you that your landlord na your god
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ajl: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:
We would not allow outsiders decide our political destiny in the SW or and Yoruba states.

Crazy you.must be. You are not even a Lagosian. I am born and bred Lagosian and every resident have a right to cast his/her without fear or intimidation.

What political destiny are you referring to? You think you have one? Sorry, your destiny has been taken awsy. Go ask Tinubu and his likes in other SW states for it.

Meanwhile, Tinubu himself is not even from Lagos. So, he is no different from any easterner living in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dododawa1: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
nullboss:
Your father must be an animal. So Igbos should don't exercise their civic right?? because of wahhh??. you're a big fool
see chestbeater again,no home training,I can't blame you,you have used your father for ritual.

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dododawa1: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
nullboss:
Your father must be an animal. So Igbos should don't exercise their civic right?? because of wahhh??. you're a big fool
is chestbeater again,no home training,I can't blame you,you have used your father for ritual.

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by yemi1504: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
JohnFrankling:
why can't the mods ban people that are acting as threat to our national unity, let's sanitize this forum of thnic junks.

You forget the mods are from a region that I will not mention to avoid chopping ban lol SMH, that will vote for Lifeless FC and also support any means whether legal or illegal to foist the Lifeless FC hegemony on the rest of us in this country so that their houseboy son can assume the seat in 2023 SMH. If you think these mods will do anything, you are on your own, dead on arrival! SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ola6: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

Come and tell me in my front and see if I won’t beat u to death.
When I was buying properties in Lagos , where was your father?
I ur the son of your father, say it when u see me , and I guarantee you emergency ward in less than 5 mins

Please drop the name of your street not even your house number but just the name of your street...thanks

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by mistyebby(f): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
bettercreature:
Dont mind them, even though I am mixed but still don’t want them here

One wasted sperm. Envy kill you there.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Sagay212: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
david22uu:

i am here and it is true... the soldiers just arrived to disperse them

GTFO! With your stup.id lies. If thugs are disrupting election how the phuck do you turn that to ibo people being denied voting. You lots are nothing but trouble makers and you will get that trouble very soon in full force

Go to your biafrau.d FB page and see the nonsense your daft and cursed ipod brothers are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by StoneLucifer: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

From Awolowo till date which destiny do u Afonja's have..Mumu people. Afonja's will remain goats forever. Anumanu!

3 Likes

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Emceesaka: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

Come and tell me in my front and see if I won’t beat u to death.
When I was buying properties in Lagos , where was your father?
I ur the son of your father, say it when u see me , and I guarantee you emergency ward in less than 5 mins

Anthony Joshua well done, is like jail is smelling on your head? Omo Igbo radarada
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by justice2017: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:
I am against this. Everyone should be allowed to vote for whoever they want. This is wrong and we should all condemn it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by barbiegirl4luv(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari is loosing out big time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Ugosample(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
Why can't d igbos respect themselves,as Yoruba man living in Enugu state,i don't disturb d peace of d state,am indoor peaceful.[color=#990000][/color]

you should go out to vote tho.

it's your right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
JESUSSON1:
Very gud right?. U should remember that life is like double sword.
dey shud obey Kanu their god

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by mistyebby(f): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
ajl:

Crazy you.must be. You are not even a Lagosian. I am born and bred Lagosian and every resident have a right to cast his/her without fear or intimidation.

What political destiny are you referring to? You think you have one? Sorry, your destiny has been taken awsy. Go ask Tinubu and his likes in other SW states for it.

Meanwhile, Tinubu himself is not even from Lagos. So, he is no different from any easterner living in Lagos.

Are you answering the fool. If we are all asked to go back to our hometown, the idiot will be homeless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

Please drop the name of your street not even your house number but just the name of your street...thanks
Come to Okota. I will beat u flat. I will beat u until ur brain loose touch with reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by hokafor(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I tell you

Just hoping Sawo Olu will deal with them indirectly when he gets to power

Tradefair and Ladipo need to be privatised like Yaba

Alaba international market riad shoild be expanded to 30 lane dual carriage road so the expansion can consume all their shops
what is this animal talking about is Igbo man the cause of your poverty stricken life.?go and hold your forefathers for your permanent state of poverty which you are likely to pass onto your unborn child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dododawa1: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adiwana:

Dude,they are all over Lagos.No dey talk shiit online and go outside and do something about it.Drop your real name and address,make person wey be igbo approach you make you talk that shitt
I should drop my name and address,for you to do your normal business on me (419 trick)
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Adiwana: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Digitalmessaged:

Stfu ode oloribu omo ofo. So you expect me to attach someone who doesn’t offend me. Mumurudeen mumudiran arindin. Na thunder go scatter your life

All talk no action.Barking a dog.You dey strong nah.Na you go personally send back all Igbos living in Lagos.If you are be bold enough to talk shiit about another tribe online,you should have the balls to put a face behind all that talk and carry out your threats offline.Stvpid fool
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ProWalker: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
I thought Ibos claim they are majority in Lagos ?

The yorubas are telling you that they will not allow you to vote against their voting pattern in their land

2 Likes

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
I am live at the affected polling units now.Nomalcy has been restored and voting is in progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ola6: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
ajl:

You should shut the Bleep up. I'm an indigenous lagosian. In fact, my family is part and 0arcel of the history of lagos, ode omo ina. At least tinubu is yoruba and part of yoruba common wealth. Igbos don't like us. They will elect bad leaders in their states and run to the west and north for good governance. You cant even buy a parcel of land in the south east but you all will be proving sophistication....abegi.

Out they go after this election. We are watching gbabe

3 Likes

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by senatordave1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
barbiegirl4luv:
Buhari is loosing out big time
Losing in your house?
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by AllenSpencer: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
hokafor:
what is animal talking about is Igbo man the cause of your miserable and frustration life.go and hold your forefathers for your permanent state of poverty which you are likely to pass onto your unborn child.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS / 6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.