Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State (27995 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ugoland2013: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:
We would not allow outsiders decide our political destiny in the SW or and Yoruba states.
. Then you let them have their Biafra. And mind Lagos is no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Kagawa10: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

Stop at Roundabout, drop ur number or a pm. I go use blow design ur face.

Drop your number first.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Digitalmessaged:

Shut up. Some igbos good and some have good characters. But some una too dey make mouth on top nothing. Which evidence do you have that they’re attacking d igbos there? Make you get sense by force Nd i don’t know where you see the data of buying half of the land
You are a fool if u think data is our problem.
We own half of lagos. Don’t hate. That’s y I don’t take Yoruba tenants in my houses. They should b under the bridge, Soon we will buy the brides too

1 Like

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Cutiekatty: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Its no lie, it happened in my area at ejigbo in 2015 election only the Yorubas and APC members was allowed to vote.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dododawa1: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

After the election what will you do empty chest beater? No matter what the APC does surulere is a PDP stronghold and the PDP will always win there.

Most of the polling units in surulere are peaceful.This violence only affected three polling units in Onikoyi.
you guys should just been praying,dat another civil occur,your buy property enter voicemail.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Sagay212: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

Come to Okota. I will beat u flat. I will beat u until ur brain loose touch with reality

Yen yen yen...the same coward crying about thugs chasing them...You get power na him you no wait fight. Come NL come dey lie say thugs dey pursue igbo people. Sebi ibo people write ibo for head dey thugs use recognise dem. I'm not surprised by the foolish.ness displayed by you cursed iPods. You have never won anything in your miserable lives and will never win. Your forefathers have been losers from time and have taught you brainless lots how to play victim and blame others for your failure in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by biazarre(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Owoloma:

you are cursed
you are cursed
you are cursed
you are cursed
you are cursed
you are cursed
you are cursed.
that land you are standing on to justified evil will fight you from today until it finally swallow you up.
. sorry why are u over reacting, d guy never cursed u now, why are u guys always get tough n out of reasonable sense wen ever u ar told to go back to your land? I think u should be proud of where u belong instead of forcefully imposing your self on a Yoruba tribe that has already rejected your mixed-up
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ola6: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
stephleena:

It must really hurt paying house rent to papa Ifeoma on your very own soil...
who God don bless no man fit curse..deal with it

Ode, I own my house. I don't need to cheat beat. 11 ibo tenants dey for my properties all around lagos.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Drop your number first.
U b mumu. I give u location, tell u to PM me ur number, and u saying drop number again, Can’t u see ur mad! That’s y Yoruba are bunch of scared Arxe
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ola6: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

Come to Okota. I will beat u flat. I will beat u until ur brain loose touch with reality

We don dey okota come out na

Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Lexicon123: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:
We would not allow outsiders decide our political destiny in the SW or and Yoruba states.
- one of the thugs on the loose �
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ugoland2013: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
Why can't d igbos respect themselves,as Yoruba man living in Enugu state,i don't disturb d peace of d state,am indoor peaceful.[color=#990000][/color]
. But Tinubu promised to restructure Nigeria. Why has he not done it?.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ola6: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
you guys should just been praying,dat another civil occur,your buy property enter voicemail.

As in...
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sagay212:

Yen yen yen...the same coward crying about thugs chasing them...You get power na him you no wait fight. Come NL come dey lie say thugs dey pursue igbo people. Sebi ibo people write ibo for head dey thugs use recognise dem. I'm not surprised by the foolish.ness displayed by you cursed iPods. You have never won anything in your miserable lives and will never win. Your forefathers have been losers from time and have taught you brainless lots how to play victim and blame others for your failure in life.
Bro person wey pass u pass u. Keep quiet. Soon we go buy u
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by stephleena(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

Ode, I own my house. I don't need to cheat beat. 11 ibo tenants dey for my properties all around lagos.
Akukwo! don't offend your land Lords because of online banter. If not rent go increase..
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by awajiebenezer(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:
am so sure u most have lost ur mind
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Ziggylady(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
xarm:
We will never allow thief into power, we most do anything to stop it.

If u want to know which tribe control and own lagos, go to any polling unit in lag, even the official language of every polling unit is Yoruba, the ibo pdp agent at my polling unit was been harass anyhow, his even afraid and ashame to put his pdp tag on, you will think the election is btw ibo and Yoruba with the way APC boys are shouting that only bastard Yoruba will vote for ibo.

Uneducated and illiterate punk..Go get your own f***king country were you can exhibit your diabolical ways

..As long as You yorubas have refused to stay on your own,,forcing yourselves on Igbos in the name of "one Nigeria,we shall excercise our rights anywhere..

Keep up your evil ways you afonjas .but sooner or later you shall meet your water-loo..

Mark my words.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

We don dey okota come out na
That’s Century bustop. Even d idiots ran like goats. Make them come Rounabout. Igbos own Okota
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Sagay212: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

You should shut the Bleep up. I'm an indigenous lagosian. In fact, my family is part and 0arcel of the history of lagos, ode omo ina. At least tinubu is yoruba and part of yoruba common wealth. Igbos don't like us. They will elect bad leaders in their states and run to the west and north for good governance. You cant even buy a parcel of land in the south east but you all will be proving sophistication....abegi.

Out they go after this election. We are watching gbabe

Very correct. You will never see the cursed ipod animals holding any of their governors responsible for anything. They all abandon their states and run to the SW that is progressing and still open their dirty mouth to complain. If their useless sad beast was so good, why not stay there and do your useless and fraudulent businesses. They keep yapping trash about how SW cannot do without them yet they keep running down to SW in numbers. Awon elirbu mashanfani!
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Kagawa10: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

U b mumu. I give u location, tell u to PM me ur number, and u saying drop number again, Can’t u see ur mad! That’s y Yoruba are bunch of scared Arxe
Lol. You're the one shouting number everywhere and as such, should be the first to drop yours or PM. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
Empty chest beater hustle and acquire your own property and not praying for civil war to steal another man's sweat.Dem do you?
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dododawa1: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
dieBYfire:

You are a fool if u think data is our problem.
We own half of lagos. Don’t hate. That’s y I don’t take Yoruba tenants in my houses. They should b under the bridge, Soon we will buy the brides too
U can only take d wife of a lazy man,but U cannot take d child of a lazy man,SO THERE4 U can only build property on d land but cannot take d land away to EAST.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ugoland2013: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
BENARI:

Yorubas should watch there new modus operandi with the Igbos; politically I mean
I honestly think it's getting to frosty.

The likelihood of conflict between both tribes is steadily on the increase.
. The two need to go to war for Nigeria to divide. I mean Yoruba and Igbo.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Digitalmessaged:

Stfu. Which house you get? You wey Dey stay 2 by 2 for ajegunle. I’m talking about stats to back up your half of land claim not megabyte date. Your dumbness is legendary arindin. Omo Abinpabe
Oga come Okota. No be me cause ur poverty Biko. When ur mates were huddling, u were busy spreading ur 8 leprosy infested fingers deceiving an 80 year old dimentia patient. Wait till results enter. Oponu
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by Sagay212: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemi1504:

The mods cannot obviously ban them since these monikers support their agenda SMH but I can get banned for saying "South West" and they tell me "it abuses a tribe" SMH. To the mods, darkness may endure for a night, complete it yourself do.lts...

Go to biafrau.d land...imposter.
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by dieBYfire: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
U can only take d wife of a lazy man,but U cannot take d child of a lazy man,SO THERE4 U can only build property on d land but cannot take d land away to EAST.

Ok. But we can buy u too
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by ipobarecriminals: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
ola6:

Hope dem dey pay sha.Cos dey like story/very aggressive wen it cum to pay their rent..Make sure nor be okrika/gala dem dey sell sha.All nah biz for dem
Re: Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State by stephleena(f): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adiwana:

You are doing something about it and you are online talking trash.Go match an igbo person yarn am to his face nah.Enter and igbo persons house and throway his stuff nah.Loud mouthed mf.

Drop your real name and address make igbo person come jam you make you talk all this things to his face
hahahahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone / Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.