Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit (9299 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Casting His Vote (photos) / President Buhari Leaves His Polling Unit In Daura, After Casting His Vote / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Madu2013(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
The deputy senate president Sen. prof. Ike Ekweremadu just casted his vote at his polling unit in Aninri local govt, Enugu state.
Here in Enugu we are very ATIKULATED!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Madu2013(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Like if Atiku is winning at ur polling unit, Share if otherwise.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by nurex01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
I heard him one day saying if he didn't want to loose his Senatorial seat, he won't. He just said he knows what his people want so after giving them, that's all.

Nigeria with different leaders. I just imagine he spoke as if the people are Morons.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by iCauseTrouble: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
l
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Oyetboy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Like if you're Atikulated

23 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by AllenSpencer: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
5% vote! Inconsequential!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by uzhofficial: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
He is OBIdiently ATIKUlated

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Adesina18111(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why my name no dey front page na!!!...me too I don vote oooooooooooo...may God honour my vote today!!!
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by amaniro: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ike himself.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Codezz: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Haba.. why do you guys keep disgracing yourselves like this.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by IvarTheBoneless: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

Saraki converted this guy to houseboy.

The same way Atiku has made Obi just useful for errands.

My brethren, we need a referendum. This is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by wise0ne: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Get Atikulated Now to make Nigeria Great again

Say no to incompetency

Say no to Lifelessness
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok. All the best to the candidates.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Godjone(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
One idiot ngeneukwuewu says the Igbo's didn't turn out. I hope the lanky bastard is still here
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by IvarTheBoneless: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
angry
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by IvarTheBoneless: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
nurex01:
I heard him one day saying if he didn't want to loose his Senatorial seat, he won't. He just said he knows what his people want so after giving them, that's all.

Nigeria with different leaders. I just imagine he spoke as if the people are Morons.

But is he wrong ? wink

FFK screwed Bianca mercilessly before dashing Ikemba yet he's still religiously worshipped after he said what THEY wanted to hear
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by StoneLucifer: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Pikin, Tata...Oya go and suck your mama dirty milk from her flat breast. Afonja cone-headed goat. Spits!
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by manu1: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

But is he wrong ? wink

FFK screwed Bianca mercilessly before dashing Ikemba yet he's still religiously worshipped after he said what THEY wanted to hear

JUST LIKE YOUR VILLAGE VULCANIZER SCREWED YOUR ASHEWO MAMA MERCILESSLY BEFORE DASHING YOUR AGBAYA PAPA.
@ WASTE OF SPERM. STUPID EEDIOT

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by AllenSpencer: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
StoneLucifer:

Pikin, Tata...Oya go and suck your mama dirty milk from her flat breast. Afonja cone-headed goat. Spits!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by StoneLucifer: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

But is he wrong ? wink

The way your mothers kitten was for the public in Oshodi brothel. Otondo Afonja goat. Spits on your cone head.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by IvarTheBoneless: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
manu1:

Just about to cry
grin

Forwarded and delivered to your father. Cry more, i enjoy it
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by manu1: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

But is he wrong ? wink

@ IVAR THE BONELESS

A DECOMPOSING CARCASS, THATS YOU
50 NAIRA CONDOM COULD HAVE PREVENTED A HUMAN MISTAKE LIKE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by IvarTheBoneless: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
StoneLucifer:

The way your mothers kitten was for the public in Oshodi brothel. Otondo Afonja goat. Spits on your cone head.

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Adolfdassler11(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
nurex01:

Your grammar lacks meaning...i swear���
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by manu1: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
Ok. All the best to the candidates.

OK OOOO!

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Moletemike: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
manu1:

JUST LIKE YOUR VILLAGE VULCANIZER SCREWED YOUR ASHEWO MAMA MERCILESSLY BEFORE DASHING YOUR AGBAYA PAPA.
@ WASTE OF SPERM. STUPID EEDIOT

Tell the senseless fool@ ivartheboneless

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by IvarTheBoneless: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Moletemike:

Tell the senseless fool@

He pain am

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Casting His Vote At His Polling Unit by Moletemike: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Anu mpama.

Go hang ya self, onye ofe mmanu .

Abi were these children of FFK your brother from dat his albino osu wife not fathered by Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose. Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists / Sovereign National Conference / Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi: Profile Of The ADP Lagos Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.