Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Did You Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote? (205 Views)

Would You Vote For An Atheist? / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? / Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Vote? by BlueJuniper: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
In my street alone, I know more than 20 people who were condemning Buhari before the elections. But today they sat at home. More than half of them don't have their PVC. If Buhari wins now they will say INEC has rigged the election.

Nigerians are the ones destroying Nigeria. Go and get your PVC, you people refused. Those that got their didn't come out to vote. I just don't want to hear pimmm from anyone (especially the ones that didn't vote) after the result are released.

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote? by cassidy1996(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
f. c. ü. k buhari and f. ü. c. k atiku
Re: Did You Vote? by BlueJuniper: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
cassidy1996:

Lol.
Re: Did You Vote? by BlueJuniper: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
cassidy1996:

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Advises APC Supporters Not To Humiliate Opposition: / Stupidity Chapter One Vesre One / Factional Imo APC Reacts To Okorocha's Suspension From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.