Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money (3043 Views)

Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Ikeboboafri: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bola Tinubu, an APC Chieftain and a former Governor of Lagos has defended photos which showed bullion vans at his Bourdillon residence, ahead of the 2019 election which held today. 

Tinubu who defended the bullion van photos while being interviewed on Channels 'The Verdict', said its his money and he can spend it anyhow he wants it. He further stated that he has not been in government for a while and if anybody can link him to getting the money through fraudulent means, the person should come forward with evidence. 

He further told the Channels Reporter that if he has voters ready to vote for his party, he can give them the money free of charge because he made it. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/23/nigeriadecides2019-tinubu-defends-bullion-van-photos-says-its-his-money/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tinubu oleeeeee. That's the mentor of my fellow yoruba brothers and sisters. The same f*ol who was comparing himself with a decent baba Awolowo. Thug is his middle name. Hope he knows that the PDP is sweeping votes in apc strongholds in lagos already as confirmed by punch . Its shocking to note that the PDP won in sanwo olu polling unit. People would take that money and still satisfy their conscience. Useless man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Milllz: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
And those thick Lagosians will come out and defend him.

At the moment, this man doesn’t care what Nigerians think. To him, we are all fools.

Our voices will be heard today!

I’m heavily disappointed today, barely heard any news of violence from the north, now Lagos is the new North. Just because of one man’s ambition.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Racoon(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked And EFCC is not on the tail of this criminal yet the went to shamefully search Fayose's house for a non-existing campaign slush funds?

What will warrant the movement of cash in bullion vans on the eve of a major election by Tinubu if it's not to induce voters? After all, his leaked audio tapes have gave him away.

Atiku/Obi Presidency will ensure you go to jail.Fool!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by jumobi1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
If he isn’t getting money from the govt, why is he giving money to people so that they vote for the govt? Nothing is for free in this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Abimbola198212: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmm.The world is watching.Hunger they town oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
I tap into his blessings jare.. Using bullion van any how to carry his money... Not like they mentioned "tinubu and friends" they said TINUBU alone, and he answered for himself....

coolit's high time we follow their footprints
Who morale decadence help

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by blackmantis: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
lol

Is it your money?
Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by healthcare20(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are you having any type of eye problem? Is it glaucoma, Far Sightedness, lazy eyes, cross eyes, Eye Strain, Macular Degeneration, Astigmatism, Presbyopia (old age sight), light sensitivity, poor vision, Tension Sight, Tension Headache Dyslexia or any other eye problem. The solution is here.
Forever Vision is a natural supplementary remedy containing bilberry, lutein and zeaxanthin, plus super antioxidants and other nutrients. This super eye problem solution is 100% natural and it can effectively restore you eye problems within days.
Call or chat us on WhatsApp 08065035401. Click on the link below to learn more and place your orders
https://organichealth.com.ng/vision

A trial will convince you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked shocked

So Tinubu is now a bank? Things dey happen for this life oh

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by PointZerom: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Carry on jaree. Your people are behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by PointZerom: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked

So Tinubu is now a bank? Things dey happen for this life oh

He is the central bank of Afonja...CBA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by BuhariAdvocate: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
winkfake news useless people.
Ikeboboafri:
Bola Tinubu, an APC Chieftain and a former Governor of Lagos has defended photos which showed bullion vans at his Bourdillon residence, ahead of the 2019 election which held today. 

Tinubu who defended the bullion van photos while being interviewed on Channels 'The Verdict', said its his money and he can spend it anyhow he wants it. He further stated that he has not been in government for a while and if anybody can link him to getting the money through fraudulent means, the person should come forward with evidence. 

He further told the Channels Reporter that if he has voters ready to vote for his party, he can give them the money free of charge because he made it. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/23/nigeriadecides2019-tinubu-defends-bullion-van-photos-says-its-his-money/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
I watched the interview in channels tinubu is shameless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
winkfake news useless people.
u are d fake one.i watched it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Ojiofor: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
The biggest thief in Nigeria political history have spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Herdsmen: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
iamanswer:
I tap into his blessings jare.. Using bullion van any how to carry his money... Not like they mentioned "tinubu and friends" they said TINUBU alone, and he answered for himself....

coolit's high time we follow their footprints
Who morale decadence help

I tap into the blessings too..

I norind to use bullion van dey carry my money from bank to house..

Which yeye ATM abi na MasterCard..

Tinubu oshi..I hail..

The only wise afon..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Chubhie: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Those bullion vans were loaded with amala and gbegiri. This is Adedibu's politics 101.
Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Godjone(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
That means tinibu is a shameless afonji thief. ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
PointZerom:

He is the central bank of Afonja...CBA.
Nawa oh! And he's even among the saint's thieves that's helping Buhari to fight corruption in Nigeria??

Chai embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by sterlingD(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Milllz:
And those thick Lagosians will come out and defend him.

At the moment, this man doesn’t care what Nigerians think. To him, we are all fools.

Our voices will be heard today!

I’m heavily disappointed today, barely heard any news of violence from the north, now Lagos is the new North. Just because of one man’s ambition.

Lagos is his STRONG HOLD.He can not afford to lose there.

Honestly the electoral violence in Lagos is a BIG DISGRACE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by naijapikin04(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Election: Bullion vans: I have not Committed any Offence – Tinubu

Gists: http://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/23/election-bullion-vans-not-committed-offence-tinubu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by kelvinginzie: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Corruption
Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tinubu oleeeeee. That's the mentor of my fellow yoruba brothers and sisters. The same f*ol who was comparing himself with a decent baba Awolowo. Thug is his middle name. Hope he knows that the PDP is sweeping votes in apc strongholds in lagos already as confirmed by punch . Its shocking to note that the PDP won in sanwo olu polling unit. People would take that money and still satisfy their conscience. Useless man

I remember stealing is not corruption...
Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by netpro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fake News Bloggers at it again.
Re: Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money by deji68: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
But mama peace said the same thing nau....an dem still take am to court naija with double standard SMH

(1) (Reply)

Meet The APC Senator -Elect Who Replaces Ben Murray-Bruce / North And South Has Endorse Tinubu Presidency 2023,nobody Will Stop That – Oluda / This Picture Got Me Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.