Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) (21363 Views)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Tinubu Defends Bullion Van Photos, Says Its His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Activist Narrowly Escapes Assassination by Men in Police Van (Photos, Video)

Published By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu has revealed how he survived an assassination attempt on his life for the second time, Igbere TV reports.

Gwamnishu said he narrowly escaped from some men in police uniform and a van who wanted to gun him down.

According to him, the second attempt on his life happened in Asaba, the Delta State capital on Tuesday as he was driving on the highway, before Asaba International Airport.

He shared the video on his verified Facebook page saying he started filming them after he noticed they were on his trail in their van.

In the video seen by IGBERE TV, the men in police uniform pointed an AK-47 gun at him, but he swerved to the right side of the lane to avoid being killed by the attackers.

He also tasked the Delta State Police Command to find the people after his life.

He wrote, "They pointed the gun and pulled the trigger.

"Today I escaped an assassination attempt by some men dressed in black and driving a black Hilux vehicle with the inscription: Police' (NIGERIA POLICE) fully armed with AK-47 rifle.

"This happened today at 1:40 pm before the Asaba International Airport. Immediately I noticed I was being trailed, I held my phone with my left hand and drove with my right hand.

"I don't know who they are or who sent them. The Delta State Police should immediately fish them. This is the second assassination attempt. My time has not come.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPIWKqHNHM

https://igberetvnews.com/1393799/activist-narrowly-escapes-assassination-men-police-van-photos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga1: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
When I tell people that it is agents of the state that are wrecking havoc in the east they will be calling me names now this has vindicated me

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Wahala
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2021
My Lord, if I may. May I?

My Lord, may I proceed to tender a possible suggestion as to what the defendant postulated in toto.

My Lord, may I?

From the footage, my Lord, I believe these are not men dressed in the national police cardigan...unless it is questionable as to where these known gunmen got the police van from.

My Lord, if I may, may I? Thanks , my Lord.
In an inconsequential tune, my Lord, having my learned colleagues beneath me in mind, I believe the men wanted to assassinate my client, by double-crossing him and sending his life yonder.

If I may, my Lord, May I?

This is a case of the hired known gunmen we always have known for bribe-taking. My Lord, may I proceed to hand the mic to my learned colleagues below, if I may, so they can contribute based on anecdotes who is paying the piper for the tunes.

Bows.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Zonex1(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Biafra no way! oduduwa no way! even Nigeria sef still no get head China plzz cum n carry ur country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by ajbabs(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2021
Security is becoming something else in this Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by ThinkSmarter: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2021
#Warning #threat. Political and religious activism are risky jobs.
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by AmadiAba: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by ajbabs(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Staged. How were you able to capture the face very well when he pointed the gun at you without him shooting you and at the same time you were still able to control your car while filming him

Staged? You should organise your own stage video

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by henrybomb(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Staged. How were you able to capture the face very well when he pointed the gun at you without him shooting you and at the same time you were still able to control your car while filming him
Staged
Some of you are worse than Lie Mohammed and Buhari

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by SportsHD: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I pray make popo no use you count scores one day. That day, you'll know sey real life no be staged drama.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Endoscopy: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
very good BUHARI MEDIA COW(BMC) keep it up! dear

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by nairalandankrah: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

May this news, befall you...insha allah

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Asgard73: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
When we say Apc is evil... we meant every word.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
you are a fool,can u stage something with a live bullet?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by NotKnown: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Now they no longer care if they are seen or not.

Provided they satisfy the oga that sent them.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by katlynf73: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Activist Narrowly Escapes Assassination by Men in Police Van (Photos, Video)

Published By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu has revealed how he survived an assassination attempt on his life for the second time, Igbere TV reports.

Gwamnishu said he narrowly escaped from some men in police uniform and a van who wanted to gun him down.

According to him, the second attempt on his life happened in Asaba, the Delta State capital on Tuesday as he was driving on the highway, before Asaba International Airport.

He shared the video on his verified Facebook page saying he started filming them after he noticed they were on his trail in their van.

In the video seen by IGBERE TV, the men in police uniform pointed an AK-47 gun at him, but he swerved to the right side of the lane to avoid being killed by the attackers.

He also tasked the Delta State Police Command to find the people after his life.

He wrote, "They pointed the gun and pulled the trigger.

"Today I escaped an assassination attempt by some men dressed in black and driving a black Hilux vehicle with the inscription: Police' (NIGERIA POLICE) fully armed with AK-47 rifle.

"This happened today at 1:40 pm before the Asaba International Airport. Immediately I noticed I was being trailed, I held my phone with my left hand and drove with my right hand.

"I don't know who they are or who sent them. The Delta State Police should immediately fish them. This is the second assassination attempt. My time has not come.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPIWKqHNHM

https://igberetvnews.com/1393799/activist-narrowly-escapes-assassination-men-police-van-photos-video/

Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in power / position.

Fahdiga1:
SMH @this Nairalander...always in the public space for the wrong reasons and show of inert ignorance mixed with high level of bias even when proofs are glaringly presented to S/He.
Very anyhow opinion(s) always.

If the FG & Nigerian military has terrorists as moles I'm not surprised it's not same with our already corrupt NPF...SMH.
Thanks to #ENDSARS protests that got rid off the streets of those blood sucking personnels that were killing youths nearly on a daily....
In Nigeria if you know you ain't streetwise or have street credbility do not become proactive as to politics or what have you.
Most of our politicians and high ranking office holders are all demonic & power drunk.

We need young visionary leadership.

@Seniorwriter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by flexlatifa: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nn
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by captainamiedi1: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Did you watch the video??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by FILEBE(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

You are too quick to think otherwise . I am sure you watched the video . You just jumped into conclusion .
If staged, why will he not hide the face rather than put it out in the public? Making it easy for police to track him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by omicpet(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

High time Nairaland has a downvote button

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by AmgMakanaki(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Stage kill you there. Be like you never see when you go Dey do twice thing in a time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
but you saw the police guy attempted to engage his car? Pointing rifle to your face is a no joke, I know you are waiting to type RIP but you failed this time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na wa. Police in delta state hate this guy with passion. He has exposed many of them of corruption and even set many up which later led to their dismissals.He will always be hunted. But he needed not to have challenged them, he should just allow them to go their way by just driving away totally to where people were. He was playing with death sentence and they won't care. They would just say he was an unknown gun men that was over powered. Look at that guy face, he was likely part of the dismissed SARS. No dirty jobs for them again.

No mind that fadgha guy up there.
1.he is likely a cultist that smoke hell out of his life everyday. So, he is not normal.
2. He does not know that guy history.
3.He does not have data to watch the video.
4.He was likely a former yabaleft candidate that tinubu really tommented until he couldn't sleep again, everyday. You know na.. He is ment. cheesy
See the confirmation now, he has edited ish post after backlash.. He is really ment. Type without thinking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by MarveworldG: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Not safe anymore
Re: Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video) by NaijaCuzin: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
So some police are also unknown Gunmen

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reaction To A Follower Who Said He Is Using Europe As A Hideout / Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency / 2023: I Was Charged For Murder, Armed Robbery – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.