Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (41968 Views)

Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Kbworld: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
We told dem, dey wouldn't listen 4+4 isa goal
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Tiimy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake News
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Oricha79(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
OBJ...intor
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by PVision2020(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obasanjo is only useful for propaganda (Letter writing ) and not votes. I was telling an igbo friend that obj can't guarantee any politician 2000votes. His immediate family hates with passion likewise his community.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tiimy:
Fake News

tongue grin
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by tete7000(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obaaanjo lost his polling unit even while he was a candidate in 1999. This is not news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Ojiofor: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
correctguy0900:

Let's start from somewhere. D more we have them, the bigger d problems

U may continue to delude yourself though.
Is ur thing

Continue to deceive yourself it's allowed.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Not surprised at all... obasanjo always loose his wards because he doesn't have the interest of the Yoruba at heart and mind you obasanjo is not a Yoruba man.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Hotfreeze: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tiimy:
Fake News

Obasanjo lost his polling units in 1999, 2011 and 2015.

The ward opposite his house in Ita eko, he's been losing since forever. He's moved to hilltop and he's losing there too.

Those political nonentities won't like to hear this but it's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Corrinthians(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:
They are telling baba they were not impressed by his long letters.
We still love OBJ though.
Exactly. I still like the ol man too. cheesy
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Corrinthians(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Serves the old fool right

This time around he's going to be permanently retired
Come on bro, show some respect for the old man. smiley
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by jrusky(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake!!!
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by OlujobaSamuel: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
correctguy0900:

Let's start from somewhere. D more we have them, the bigger d problems

U may continue to delude yourself though.
Is ur thing
Sincerely I didn't vote for Buhari and I won't if faced with similar options, but I share your view on sending these old men out of our affairs, I still prefer Buhari to continue than to vote the Atiku and crew.
I don't know why they can't shut up if they know they are not contesting and truly belongs to no party.
None of them is endorsing the younger generation candidates, yet they want us to vote a old man known to the system to alter the bad system he was part of those that built and living off it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by porthouse7(f): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
dguyindcorner:
Sai Next Level
next level
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Obasanjo lost his polling units in 1999, 2011 and 2015.

The ward opposite his house in Ita eko, he's been losing since forever. He's moved to hilltop and he's losing there too.

Those political nonentities won't like to hear this but it's the truth.
You are correct the bastard is not a Yoruba man and he always go against Yoruba interest so why would any reasonable Yoruba vote such horrible human being.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
wow interesting
but no be who call police dey win case a times

if u believe atiku will win click like
share for buhari

You are still not tired of this rvbbish?
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by fortunechy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
don't believe everything u hear from social media
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by greggng: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
We know he has no political value rather than a long letter anytime he couldn't get his interest protected
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by macello4(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Serves the old fool right

This time around he's going to be permanently retired
if OBJ is a fool, ur father who live as a poor animal most be MAD. Son of poverty stricken bastard.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by NOHOLDSBAR: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na who born monkey? Next level straight.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
hazvat:

You can pass your message without calling an elderly man old enough to be your dad “fool” agba n bo wa kan e ooo
I get ur msg
Thank you very much ma for the conscientious words

I tot twice before typing that and decided to go ahead after recollecting just how devious and resolutely self centered he has been over the years, particularly during his presidency when he had the opportunity to carve his name permernently in Nigeria history as the Mandela of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by godox2(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
lonelydora:
Atiku will win overall.

"Dullards usually enter class first"
Which type of OVERALL? Welders, Cheffs, Mechanics or Doctors overall? Please specify.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by DAYOODS(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
wow interesting
but no be who call police dey win case a times

if u believe atiku will win click like
share for buhari

Please let's inform them that in 1999 and 2003 Obasanjo lost in the South West but still became president.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
correctguy0900:
If nothing else, i just want these old fools like obj, danjuma, ibb etc to be permanently retired from naija politics.

They are above the law so we can't jail them 4 now, but they should keep their rotten hands off Nigeria to move forward.

Who's with me on this obvious truth?
I m 100B times with you on this bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by LUCASC(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan won in Obasanjo's polling unit in 2015, and yet he lost to PMB, Now Buharia won in Obasanjo's unit, well ������
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Adeyinka123: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Charity begins at home
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Baselm: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
When I served in Abeokuta in 2015/2016,I was surprised this is the capital of Ogun state, it was obviously just under construction. Anything u see there, u will hear "Amosun just constructed it". Abeokuta was virtually a big village when Obasanjo was president.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Tajmahal1000: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obasanjo, the gorilla, Mr. Know-It-All, Olusegun Obasanjo, who thinks he owns Nigeria, has been expectedly well served in the elections.

The Otta/Abeokuta ape who wrote insulting, abusively daft letters to ALL former Heads of State/Presidents of Nigeria except himself!

When we told clowns who support this megalomaniac that the man called Obasanjo and his Afenifere old fools (Ayo Adebanjo and others) have zero electoral value, they insult us!
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by sammyj: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
So only 17 other traitors and OBJ voted for the Cameroonian shocked
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Anasko(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Elrufa'i polling Unit Unguwar Sarki Kaduna. APC: 175 PDP: 25
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Anasko(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Elrufa'i polling Unit Unguwar Sarki Kaduna. APC: 175 PDP: 25
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Kusetic(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Final count asero estate polling unit presidential PDP - 83 APC - 211

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.