Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable (42103 Views)

Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / No INEC Officials Or Materials In Obasanjo’s Polling Unit (PHOTO) / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by oldman112(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
bcashy:

Unna never tire grin grin grin grin grin

Unaa go well last last
last last we have something doing and things we are proud of but you see una last last na oshodi way
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by ipobarecriminals: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
hazvat:

You can pass your message without calling an elderly man old enough to be your dad “fool” agba n bo wa kan e ooo
How much u wan sell ur land las las
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by middlebelter(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
correctguy0900:
If nothing else, i just want these old fools like obj, danjuma, ibb etc to be permanently retired from naija politics.

They are above the law so we can't jail them 4 now, but they should keep their rotten hands off Nigeria to move forward.

Who's with me on this obvious truth?

Am not against criticism but a situation that makes you to throw caution to the winds by calling elder statement that are more respected than your father in this country as "Old fools" shows you either lack home training or you failed to imbibe the lessons thought by your parents.

We have a value system as a society and people that respects our elders across this country and you should not be under the illusion of anonymous platform to spread bad value to the society. With technology you can be identified. So, mind your speech and make this the last insult on Public space. It is not in your interest.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Ikpongiton: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
We told them Obasanjo has no political value but they won't believe. Buhari should just jail him for life after winning his reelection
is buhari a court of law ?mumu talk .
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:
No good Nigerian would speak well of this election. Let's forget party politics here, this present government has turned us to low life animals, hunger everywhere. If he win he wins but you that voted for him shouldn't complain when it bounces back

Gentle man speak for yourself, this present Government make me rich and i am not Hungry and animal like you.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by kareemkamil(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I laugh Obasanjo in Greek.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:
No good Nigerian would speak well of this election. Let's forget party politics here, this present government has turned us to low life animals, hunger everywhere. If he win he wins but you that voted for him shouldn't complain when it bounces back

Gentle man speak for yourself, this present government make me rich and i am not hungry and an animal like you
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
So If Bubu Wins OBJ Polling Unit Does That Means He Has Won The Whole Nation
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by adekolaelect(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:
pls it not yet time to complain go and vote for a new candidate we are not in the era of complain but era of decision making thanks .
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by wildernessVoice: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
But Obasanjo was relevant in 2015 when he supported Buhari.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by FriendNG: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

Guy, how far from Kano, no result yet?

People are voting BUHARI. Even the kwankwasiyya people.

Just that in the Senate and rep everyone is voting his choice. But for presidential it's a done deal.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
middlebelter:

Am not against criticism but a situation that makes you to throw caution to the winds by calling elder statement that are more respected than your father in this country as "Old fools" shows you either lack home training or you failed to imbibe the lessons thought by your parents.

We have a value system as a society and people that respects our elders across this country and you should not be under the illusion of anonymous platform to spread bad value to the society. With technology you can be identified. So, mind your speech and make this the last insult on Public space. It is not in your interest.

So we should Respect someone that looted our Treasury and put many Nigerians in Hardship? and someone that is using Nigeria to serve his selfish and Political Interest? Respect is reciprocal, if he think we are all fool in this country then he is also a Fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Awoo88: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obasonjo had always lose his polling unit. But every person he supported had always wins
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by penultematee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
PMB will beat even Atiku in his PU.no time to check time.never to go back to egypt,next level joor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by middlebelter(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So we should Respect someone that looted our Treasury and put many Nigerians in Hardship? and someone that is using Nigeria to serve his selfish and Political Interest? Respect is reciprocal, if he think we are all fool in this country then he is also a Fool.

Noted!
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by akoaki(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
We told them Obasanjo has no political value but they won't believe. Buhari should just jail him for life after winning his reelection
Well said. God bless your handwork.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by aydelicious: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
wonderful...
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by bcashy: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:
last last we have something doing and things we are proud of but you see una last last na oshodi way

grin grin angry grin grin don't start crying yet!
Blood go comot for that ur frog eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:
story don dey change small small
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Sincerely I didn't vote for Buhari and I won't if faced with similar options, but I share your view on sending these old men out of our affairs, I still prefer Buhari to continue than to vote the Atiku and crew.
I don't know why they can't shut up if they know they are not contesting and truly belongs to no party.
None of them is endorsing the younger generation candidates, yet they want us to vote a old man known to the system to alter the bad system he was part of those that built and living off it.

Simply because if it doesn't serve their interest then it's not good for Nigeria. Simple

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
middlebelter:

U will forever remain a slave to ur own mental disability. Get de hell outa my comment man. I don't roll with fools. Tell ur fellow fools who impoverished this country till tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by ussy09(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
chai e don dey red for my Atiku o
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by yankison(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:

I'm not hungry and I really don't have a job yet ...we need infrastructural development Mr man .. if you are hungry go and work and get food ... That is a personal issue . They still sell food in the market the last time I visited

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by yankison(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
correctguy0900:

U will forever remain a slave to ur own mental disability. Get de hell outa my comment man. I don't roll with fools. Tell ur fellow fools who impoverished this country till tomorrow.

Don't mind the guy jor those are the people that would keep hailing that old foolish man that would die shamefully

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:

That is what I am praying for , these men has single handedly ruined this country called Nigeria , if that is the only thing Buhari’s re election will archive, Nigeria will pick her pieces from there

Someone was insulting me up there for calling his slave masters fool. People who should be dead or serving life if they were in China environment.

I don't live in Nigeria but the thought of light going off without u doing that yourself is too sad in 2019. Think about if Men like obj, ibb etc fixed this long time ago. What country progresses without light. Surgical medical rooms sometimes use traditional kerosene lamp to operate on patients etc.

Trust me, putting a bullet in all of their heads is a great service to rescue ur country not just election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by Witnes: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
wow interesting
but no be who call police dey win case a times

if u believe atiku will win click like
share for buhari
These ones clicking like 4 u don't have PVC so don't b deceived my dear. Next level is sure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by colestephan86: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rilwayne001:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-buhari-wins-at-obasanjos-polling-unit
U sure say Baba no vote buhari ? This Baba wey like cup of tea.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by mixta140: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
oldman112:
Atiku is God abi ... alaiye no be everybody dey hungry ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by middlebelter(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
correctguy0900:

Thank you correct guy.

Just note that you will soon get into trouble with your rude comments if you don't desist. I've my part by advising you. I am paying the price with an attack on me but I pray you embrace wisdom before it's too late for you.
Re: Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable by yuvisan: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kronor:
Sai baba sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka / Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / Presidential Results From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.