Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video (57160 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Neither can you prove them? However, the Bible tells us in Mark 7:15, "Nothing that enters a man from the outside can defile him; but the things that come out of his MOUTH, these are what defile him." He, Mr. Tinubu is the one who alluded to the fact that it is his money and would spend it any which way he pleases when asked about the van that was parked in his yard. He's the one, not me, that wanted Nigerians to know that it was his money that was stuffed in the van. So, if you can read and comprehend what the heck you have read, then you would not have to ask the questions that you just did. Think before you act or better yet, think before you speak!

unmask:
and can you prove the following
- is it money in the vans
- is it ballot boxes
- is the content to be used for rigging

he is a PEP, which means his financial activities are under watch....he amassed all his wealth under opposition government....why didn't those ones prosecute him?
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by wowcatty: 3:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Iddiotic pukeons with misplaced outrage are all over the place weighing in on the finance situation of Tinubu, a private citizen instead of holding their elected official to account on what they are doing with their state allocations. AWON EGBERE GBASANI!
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by holycup(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian politician......take it or leave it.you can argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by yinkeys(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Laundering

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
It is my headache because that is the collective Commonwealth of lagosians and my had earn PAYE in ur fucking backyard.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Neither can you prove them? However, the Bible tells us in Mark 7:15, "Nothing that enters a man from the outside can defile him; but the things that come out of his MOUTH, these are what defile him." He, Mr. Tinubu is the one who alluded to the fact that it is his money and would spend it any which way he pleases when asked about the van that was parked in his yard. He's the one, not me, that wanted Nigerians to know that it was his money that was stuffed in the van. So, if you can read and comprehend what the heck you have read, then you would not have to ask the questions that you just did. Think before you act or better yet, think before you speak!

@unmask u re so dumb...slave.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Please stay away from Sniper. Seems you are on the verge
Ur brain needs to be flashed n placed on auto factory,because Poverty has made u an ignorant slave.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Babacele post=76043407] Why couldn't PDP do that when it was in power for 16years? Because , Tinubu is not their mate. So why are you crying?[/quote
How does two wrong make a right,ur brain needs flashing!!
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
ericsmith:

where is it a crime in naija constitution that you cannt own money in two bullion vans ....as if obj as didnt try but he found nothing to prosecute tinubu.
we all know tinubu is corrupt in someways but we all knows how he manages to robb us legally ...he is smart even if trump send fbi they wonnt find anything on him.
So stealing is now justified, d egg n sperm that gave birth to u can be hurriedly classified as two dumb n stupid idiot.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2019
netpro:
Wailers answer, is it your money?
U re a waste to this generation.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
MOTIVEBI:
Oga spend your money abeg...
Another wasted generation.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians re just a reflection of their leaders.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by SluttanSlayer: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Prodigytal:
Not defending but if you read tinubu's biography, he actually worked for top companies in Africa before entering politics. He was born into a wealthy family and his younger brother owns oando.

A US federal Judge did not subscribe to this bull sh!t you wrote when Tinubu could not explain how he had over $300,000 in his account despite earning less than $2,500 working for Mobile.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Babacele: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
@abbiboy ,

since the
English was hard for you to
comprehend, I need to come down
boy. OK ,I'm saying PDP knows
Tinubu is clean hence they
couldn't nothing to their greatest
enemy for about 16 years they
held sway. Think before you reply
please ; it costs nothing to do that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Babacele: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
abbiboy:
It is my headache because that is the collective Commonwealth of lagosians and my had earn PAYE in ur fucking backyard.
where is your evidence?

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Sagay212: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
GreyLaw:

You are a shame! Address the issue on ground. Others are corrupt but APC isn't. Some of you think through your anus!

Whoever said APC is not corrupt. The question is why do you think you have the right to support corrupt PDP and others cannot support corrupt APC? What sort of madness is that. There are other parties like AAC, SDP and all but you will not support. You don't want people to support APC but you want them to support PDP.

Jagaban is corrupt but all the governors and leaders in the SE are angels yet you keep running down to jagaban's state.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2019
abbiboy:

So stealing is now justified, d egg n sperm that gave birth to u can be hurriedly classified as two dumb n stupid idiot.

find ur ssce mates online ... hope u are preparing for jamb
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
You have just shown your cheer ignorance and downright stupidity! You must be bereft of any intellectual acumen. Go take a hike somewhere because you do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us humans. You're a low life dimwitted MOFO!!

abbiboy:

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Were you actually born of human or by an orangutan? Seems like you have no brain at all. Idiots like you do not have the mental capacity to articulate their own thoughts and ideas but would rather troll the internet and expose their stupidity.

abbiboy:

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
How come you're so stupid? Being that ignorant is not a badge of honor. Did you go to school at all or are you one of those dumb asses that feel because they can afford to get online shows that they have the wherewithal to engage in adult conversations? Please, stop exposing your ignorance!

abbiboy:
Nigerians re just a reflection of their leaders.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by unmask: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2019
MaNyEsq:

lol.....you still did not answer any question.....can you prove that he had money in the van?

This is why most of you fail in school......

If I told you that I had 30billion in my account......and I asked you to prove it how will you do it?

These are the kind of technicalities that will always make u cry foul when in the end you are too dumb to understand simple questions or employ your mental faculties to valid reasoning
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by unmask: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2019
abbiboy:

slave to what exactly? You don't know me so you can't ascribe any name to me......if you don't like what I say, then please feel free to engage me in a civil discuss. I can assure you that I don't bite
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 25, 2019
You're really a dumb ass. If you can read the article, you would not ask such a stupid question but I guess you're not smart enough to read and comprehend. Mr.Tinubu himself said that it was his money and it's no body's headache how he chooses to spend it. I do not need to prove that he had money in the van. So, what the fvck don't you understand MOFO?

unmask:
lol.....you still did not answer any question.....can you prove that he had money in the van?

This is why most of you fail in school......

If I told you that I had 30billion in my account......and I asked you to prove it how will you do it?

These are the kind of technicalities that will always make u cry foul when in the end you are too dumb to understand simple questions or employ your mental faculties to valid reasoning
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nomzib1000(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
As in the arrogance is staggering. Only a man who knows he is above the law can utter such nonsense. God help us.
Only God bro.. I believe it will take time but i swear this country will get better, it will take time but am sure with new technology and people in the north just have to educated more so they know 500naira is not worth selling the future of your kids over, A revolution will definitely happen....
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nomzib1000:

Only God bro.. I believe it will take time but i swear this country will get better, it will take time but am sure with new technology and people in the north just have to educated more so they know 500naira is not worth selling the future of your kids over, A revolution will definitely happen....
We can only hope
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by unmask: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
MaNyEsq:
You're really a dumb ass. If you can read the article, you would not ask such a stupid question but I guess you're not smart enough to read and comprehend. Mr.Tinubu himself said that it was his money and it's no body's headache how he chooses to spend it. I do not need to prove that he had money in the van. So, what the fvck don't you understand MOFO?

This dude....you are so low in your thinking capacity.....better watch the video again and show where he said he had money in the bullion van.....a blanket statement can be constructed anyhow it wants to be. This is why politicians make a mockery of people like you in court.....Basics you don't understand, just to come on social media to show your ignorance......

Let me make it easier for you.....if he had said he had clothes inside the bullion van, would you believe.....if you won't, how will you prove that he was wrong?

Remember to think carefully before you answer.....because it seems you are either incapable of doing it correctly or you just can't do it

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bitch! He never denied that it was money in the van either Mr. Dumb ass. Acquiesence is admission fool! What do you know? Absolutely nothing. You just roam the internet and showing how stupid you are. Just shut the fvck up and go kick rocks okay!!

unmask:
This dude....you are so low in your thinking capacity.....better watch the video again and show where he said he had money in the bullion van.....a blanket statement can be constructed anyhow it wants to be. This is why politicians make a mockery of people like you in court.....Basics you don't understand, just to come on social media to show your ignorance......

Let me make it easier for you.....if he had said he had clothes inside the bullion van, would you believe.....if you won't, how will you prove that he was wrong?

Remember to think carefully before you answer.....because it seems you are either incapable of doing it correctly or you just can't do it
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by unmask: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Bitch! He never denied that it was money in the van either Mr. Dumb ass. Acquiesence is admission fool! What do you know? Absolutely nothing. You just roam the internet and showing how stupid you are. Just shut the fvck up and go kick rocks okay!!

lol.... I case my rest.....your case is hopeless..... hopefully u grow the remaining part of your senses....
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
You are too stupid to actually know how dumb and senile you are. Just read what you wrote MOFO!

unmask:
lol.... I case my rest.....your case is hopeless..... hopefully u grow the remaining part of your senses....
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=MaNyEsq post=76073954]How come you're so stupid? Being that ignorant is not a badge of honor. Did you go to school at all or are you one of those dumb asses that feel because they can afford to get online shows that they have the wherewithal to engage in adult conversations? Please, stop exposing your
Gibberish!
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Were you actually born of human or by an orangutan? Seems like you have no brain at all. Idiots like you do not have the mental capacity to articulate their own thoughts and ideas but would rather troll the internet and expose their stupidity.

U re seriously pained...hug transformer mayb u can calm dwn from the shock.stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.