Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video (57162 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Babacele:
@abbiboy ,

since the
English was hard for you to
comprehend, I need to come down
boy. OK ,I'm saying PDP knows
Tinubu is clean hence they
couldn't nothing to their greatest
enemy for about 16 years they
held sway. Think before you reply
please ; it costs nothing to do that.

I cant waste the fluid in my brain to decipher the gibberish u just wrote because i cant comprehend ur English.honest advice go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
abbiboy:

U re seriously pained...hug transformer mayb u can calm dwn from the shock.stupid

Hey Dumb Ass, you finally regained access to the net. And you want to show your stupidity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:

Hey Dumb Ass, you finally regained access to the net. And you want to show your stupidity!
Just like u stupidly access it to display ur foolishness.wacka!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
The Bullion Van bandit is inspiration for all drug traffickers and Yahoo boys that crime pays big time in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
magoo10:
Thief olee
Father of corruption

Would same have been said if it were an opposition member.
Magu efcc are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
abbiboy:

Just like u stupidly access it to display ur foolishness.wacka!

You're too dumb to really know how stupid you're!!
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Ole. God will punish you and buhari.
Corrupt people fighting corruption cry
angry
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by dubra: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
This country is in a deep shit

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Babacele: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
abbiboy:

I cant waste the fluid in my brain to decipher the gibberish u just wrote because i cant comprehend ur English.honest advice go back to school.
it is obvious who needs to go back to school.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Babacele:
where is your evidence?
Wacka!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by kadiri3(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
magoo10:
Thief olee Father of corruption
Would same have been said if it were an opposition member. Magu efcc are hypocrites
HE'S NOT DOIN GOVERNMENT WORK NA
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Babacele: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
abbiboy:
Wacka!!
you woke from your coma ,boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by SarkinYarki: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Babacele:

grin cheesy that's a mature reply , it took complete 9 months

2 Likes

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Babacele: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

grin cheesy that's a mature reply , it took complete 9 months
lols

1 Like

Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by abbiboy: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Babacele:
Just like hw u woke from hibernation.
Re: Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video by Babacele: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2019
abbiboy:

Just like hw u woke from hibernation.
hibernation is self imposed while coma isnt. It is damn sure you aint in control of your self,life and mental health. hehehehehe....i pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.