Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (58768 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Wins His Polling Unit (Video) / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Pat4321: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
ItzBIM:
Sowore just won his polling unit.

How market for all you low self-esteem peasants.
Fake neqs
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by ipobarecriminals: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

I knew it would be a female even before opening the thread .

97% of Nigerian women are feeble minded cowards who are strong only on social media .
undecided
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

97% of Nigerian women are feeble minded cowards who are strong only on social media .
pipu like u go don shit for pant at the sight of even a cutlass.Dey there oo Oga Arnold Schwarzenegger. Bullet nor be stone Even stone dey wundjure

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Emceesaka: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
May God punish any Corpers complaining. Are you force to work for INEC? Why crying when you greedily risk your life because of token amount that will be giving to you by INEC?

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by abujaafar18: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
APC has brought hunger and death to Nigerians! Yet people still voted for them.., it’s so scary...
You are so blinded by hate and sentiments that you will chose Atiku, a known thief over Buhari, the man of integrity.
It's a shame.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by successbase(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Coward have you eaten today ?

You just registered on Nairaland Yesterday to post rubbish.

Aboki!

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by jidenna21(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Animal, u wan die 4 ur useless country
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by mrZENographer: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
kogi2010:
blame pdp gor all the rubbish

Buhari has looted all the money in Nigeria to the extent Nigeria is poverty capital.

Desperate EFCC and DSS could not arrest ATIKU because all the looting/corruption allegations have no basis/evidence

2 Likes

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by ItzBIM(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pat4321:

Fake neqs

They are currently streaming it on fb check quickly.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by ogbonti: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Chest beating runs in the blood

Burutai is competent and The Nigerian Armed Forces has never been so equipped like of date.

You are cr. A Zy. The same competence that have seen u and your army defeat a rag tag bo ko har am, right?

When gu eri lla w ar bust out, and a popular mi lit ia rev olts, you will know your COAS Bututai, is nothing but a pepper soup general

All those nonsense Abacha did in 1994 cannot happen today when he murdered hundreds of Nigerians in cold blood because they were protesting June 12. In this age of smart phones twitter and fb, all clips will get to the white house and EU within minutes and all those involved will, be marched to The Hague in handcuffs and orange jump suites!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by homirefacuny(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

Your mama and sisters inclusive!!
Cowardice kill you there

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
dadebayo1:
God have mercy....
this is the worst election we have ever had in this country
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
cyorri:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019 _+

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

WhatsApp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

%%

My brother our lives dey your hands
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Sagay212: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
President said snatch ballot boxes at the expense of your life and some people started saying all sorts for rubbish calling him names. Now the same people blaming the president are the ones killing and burning thugs that disrupted elections in okota.

Same people are asking where is security after calling the president a dictator and accusing him of encouraging extra judicial killings. They think thugs who come to snatch ballot boxes and disrupt election will do such by sharing biscuits and viju milk?

When Festus was explaining and arguing with dino, they were insulting Festus and hailing dino. E never clear for una eyes now? Now una dey shout APC thugs, PDP thugs , so te some inscure low self esteem people turned it to Yoruba attacking igbos.

We must all have sense by fire by force. I blame the British for giving us independence.

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by kogi2010: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=mrZENographer post=76041785]

Buhari has looted all the money in Nigeria to the extent Nigeria is poverty capital.

[b]Desperate EFCC and DSS could not arrest ATIKU because all the looting/corruption
sai baba till eternity
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by colestephan86: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ndlistic:
Heartbreaking moment NYSC corper working for Inec in rivers burst into tears crying in fear of her life after gunmen with fully automatic assault machine gun rifles stormed their pulling unit and started shooting and killing people!

See more and Watch Video below

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/corper-goes-into-hiding-crying-as.html?m=1
I schooled in uniport, rivers has always been a state of despirate folks , I will never forget when millitants came to my area n shot sporadically, thank Goodness I wasbt home that day. Wike and those politician there are just too despirate.
It was in rivers state I first saw soldiers with padlocks in their mouth, that was during a curfew in 2010
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by AllenSpencer: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
ogbonti:

You are cr. A Zy. The same competence that have seen u and your army defeat a rag tag bo ko har am, right?

When gu eri lla w ar bust out, and a popular mi lit ia rev olts, you will know your COAS Bututai, is nothing but a pepper soup general

All those nonsense Abacha did in 1994 cannot happen today when he murdered hundreds of Nigerians in cold blood because they were protesting June 12. In this age of smart phones twitter and fb, all clips will get to the white house and EU within minutes and all those involved will, be marched to The Hague in handcuffs and orange jump suites!
[/s]

Like I said, Chest beating runs in the blood. I wont argue with you. After election, enter the road and start misbehaving.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by BigBashiru: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

Toxic masculinity with stupid men who believe solution to issues is guns. Men are sick and in need of feminist redemption to learn how to act properly. Christ would redeem them from fall in garden of eden

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by soke02(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Government should scrap this NYSC and stop wasting life, if not election it will riot .
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Athena4: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

Macho man. Why not go and take her place. Manliest man that ever manned.Go and say this shît to your mother.Since you have replaced your brain with your dîck. Your kind are 99percent of our problem.Stupîd shîtheaded cow .

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Tellemall: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
colestephan86:

I schooled in uniport, rivers has always been a state of despirate folks , I will never forget when millitants came to my area n shot sporadically, thank Goodness I wasbt home that day. Wike and those politician there are just too despirate.
It was in rivers state I first saw soldiers with padlocks in their mouth, that was during a curfew in 2010

How does this look and what purpose do the padlocks serve?
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
abujaafar18:
You are so blinded by hate and sentiments that you will chose Atiku, a known thief over Buhari, the man of integrity.
It's a shame.

Buhari has personified corruption! Maina gate? Ganduje, Daura etc.. the list is endless! Nobody probed these people!! There is no atom of integrity in bubari and he knows.

Hundreds of people in the middle belt have been murdered in cold blood coupled with unarmed protesters being killed right before his eyes!! Buhari is a blood letting bigot who is aligned to ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by FantasticJ: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
No good Nigerian would speak well of this election. Let's forget party politics here, this present government has turned us to low life animals, hunger everywhere. If he win he wins but you that voted for him shouldn't complain when it bounces back

Mumu, na today una dey kill each other for rivers?

All of you are criminals
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by ignis: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

Are you serious?
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Judybash93(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
TechtraGadgets:
It is Tinubu and Amaechi's time, they should enjoy while it last.

The child that says his mother will not sleep, also will not sleep.

Abi ooo... Moreover, it's not like they'll live forever
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by DKM123: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
You see how incredibly stewpid Nigerians can be. There is a video of people who came out to vote being disenfranchised and murdered and all this bleeping mor.on.ic I'm.be.cilic skums have to say is "who asked you to join adhoc staff and you helped inec because of blablabla".

Other countries whose people have brains would have shown anger and total condemnation of trampling on the citizens right to vote by this evil politicians but ours will curse the victims.

No wonder Buhari will continue to rule you fooools till thy kingdom com.

As for the accursed sw.ine calling the girl a coward up there, it shall never be well with you.

Gosh, I hate this country!

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by colestephan86: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tellemall:

How does this look and what purpose do the padlocks serve?
It was during celetine omehas regime, the padlock is more like a schacle , they don't sit . They only stand all day ta their post . Was really surprised when I saw them
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Guyman02: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is backwards movement, our Democracy is not growing
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Fadedvoices2: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
successbase:

You just registered on Nairaland Yesterday to post rubbish.

Aboki!

Answer my question you bloody coward
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Fadedvoices2: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ignis:

Are you serious?

Was I joking at first?

Cowards everywhere. Na only Social media una take dey get mouth
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Tellemall: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
colestephan86:

It was during celetine omehas regime, the padlock is more like a schacle , they don't sit . They only stand all day ta their post . Was really surprised when I saw them

Below, please.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Tellemall: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
colestephan86:

I'm even more surprised reading this.

Sounds like human rights abuse to even people considered brutal animals by the rest of the Nigerian society. On the other hand, it could be some African voodoo.

If they don't speak they must only shoot, right?
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by naijanaso: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
God will surely punish Buhari, Amaechi, Ojukaye and the allies. It won't be long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.