Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (58793 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Wins His Polling Unit (Video) / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by salford1: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is why the president urged the armed forces to shoot at ballot snatchers. Some snowflakes were crying blue murder. Nigerians do not realise that ballot snatchers are not people you joke with. They come armed with pump action rifles.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stupid hungry corper
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
She risked her life for 35k, na wetin poverty dey cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Pusyiter(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Don't look at it from that point
It is service to fatherland
Abi, na poverty go make you go NYSC?
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pusyiter:

It was optional to be an adhoc staff.

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Pusyiter(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Valerie47:
smiley
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Kendrick419(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
cyorri:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019 _+

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)with all this waiting u stay Naija dy do ?�

WhatsApp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

%%
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by mexbee1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
[sup][/sup][quote author=Ndlistic post=76040326]Heartbreaking moment NYSC corper working for Inec in rivers burst into tears crying in fear of her life after gunmen with fully automatic assault machine gun rifles stormed their pulling unit and started shooting and killing people!

Results coming in
004D/Dawaki/Dawaki Village News Engineering
HOUSE OF REPS
APC - 48
PDP -126

SENATE
APC -46
PDP - 127

PRESIDENTIAL
APC - 45
PDP - 137
VOID - 7
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by chidex3040: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ndlistic:
Heartbreaking moment NYSC corper working for Inec in rivers burst into tears crying in fear of her life after gunmen with fully automatic assault machine gun rifles stormed their pulling unit and started shooting and killing people!

See more and Watch Video below

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/corper-goes-into-hiding-crying-as.html?m=1
this camera man where were u hiding?
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Friend01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
No good Nigerian would speak well of this election. Let's forget party politics here, this present government has turned us to low life animals, hunger everywhere. If he win he wins but you that voted for him shouldn't complain when it bounces back

oga, go work and be contented with the little you make.
The 16 years of PDP misrule has really changed our mentality from seeing what is good.

If violence did not take place in the north then I wonder how you can attribute such lies to the President.

Rivers have always been a flash point since the days of Peter Odili to Chibuike Ameachi and has gotten worse under Wike ;and you are here with those simpletons liking your comment with their dull thinking attributing their own hand made disaster to the president.

Do you people you can fool everyone?
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by czarina(f): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Pusyiter:

It was voluntary. They know how volatile Nigerian elections can be but still went ahead. Forget it, most did it for the money.

1 Like

Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by naijacentric(m): 2:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Coward

I knew it would be a female even before opening the thread .

97% of Nigerian women are feeble minded cowards who are strong only on social media .
mumu
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 24, 2019
The worst election so far in the past ten years or so.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by KingWarri: 3:44am On Feb 24, 2019
one reason I don't want to be a corper
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Fadedvoices2: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2019
naijacentric:
mumu

Your papa ... I’m sure all the females in your family are cowards
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by abbiboy: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
U did not learn from ur comrades of 2015 elections that paid the ultimate price,u Neva see anything whether to be adhoc staff of inec as a corper is a must....mumu they worry u.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by abbiboy: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Na u be d ultimate mumu... angry
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by ignis: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Was I joking at first?

Cowards everywhere. Na only Social media una take dey get mouth

Why called female cowards?
Your mum is among ....A coward preserved you for 9 months and brought you into this world.

Congratulations.
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by Fadedvoices2: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
ignis:

Why called female cowards?
Your mum is among ....A coward preserved you for 9 months and brought you into this world.

Congratulations.

It’s not my fault that you have comprehension issues.

I said 97% of Nigerian females are cowards ( I never said 100%) . You and your other cowards only make noise on social media but feeble and docile in reality .

My mom isn’t among the 97%

The fact that you’re ranting shows you’re among the 97%
Re: Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) by naijacentric(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.