Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Life In Jordan For Nigerians - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Jordan For Nigerians (47700 Views)

School & Work Life In Jordan For Nigerians / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by coolsheyi(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2019
My God...
So Jordan too as placed restriction on Nigerians for language school ! Who go save this country ?

7 Likes

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2019
coolsheyi:
My God...
So Jordan too as placed restriction on Nigerians for language school ! Who go save this country ?
Probably they are seeing more visa abusers from Nigerians who are using the Arabic / language route for something else other than the original intent of obtaining the visa, almost every sane country has a way of monitoring / documenting / tracking visa abusers / overstayers, one way out of this imbroglio is for the country to be fixed so that the quest for desperate migration will reduce or else a time will come that securing visas from Nigeria as a Nigerian might be extremely difficult and I think we are in that era now, even with meeting all visa requirements for visa application's from Nigeria, many people are still refused

1 Like

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Probably they are seeing more visa abusers from Nigerians who are using the Arabic / language route for something else other than the original intent of obtaining the visa, almost every sane country has a way of monitoring / documenting / tracking visa abusers / overstayers, one way out of this imbroglio is for the country to be fixed so that the quest for desperate migration will reduce or else a time will come that securing visas from Nigeria as a Nigerian might be extremely difficult and I think we are in that era now, even with meeting all visa requirements for visa application's from Nigeria, many people are still refused

true that

many Nigerians just act DESPERATE

that has always been our problem

Desperation

They will never calm down and do things the right way

3 Likes

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by mblarry1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
coolsheyi:
My God...

I also just received an email from wafid arabic sku and they told me they can process my visa for study that i should apply and run the exams online... men we don die for nigeria o

2 Likes

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by mblarry1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
kwammy5000:

I was talking to this school in Jordan on whatsapp https://www.wafid.co/apply-now/ and they told me that the country does not issue visa to Nigeria. is this a new development ? please help us to confirm. i cant screenshot again on my phone because some buttons are not working, i could have shown you here.
thanks.

Truth bro... same thing de send me
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by gold4god: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019

Don't get me wrong. I have also lived in Jordan for sometime.. Just wondering why you sound so positive about the place
Well that's your opinion tho.
tell us ur experience
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by shegoly(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mr XOXO pls wat are the questions they might likely ask at the jordan Port of entry before you can be allowed into the country
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by diji04(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
xoxo pls come to our aid Nigeria don tire us oo

The worst thing to ever happen to me na to be born in this shithole called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Kvngwitty(m): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2019
xoxo001:

I don't know about this bro cos I'm not in Jordan right now. If you could wait till I get back, I will try to get nairalanders all the latest information about admission and visa processing.

Sir please are you back ? We’re in August already
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by itsede: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
xoxo001:

Few years ago when my brother was about to travel to Israel, he opened a thread here to ask about the country but to our surprise most of the response he got here nearly made him to let go of his plan. I later sat him down and made him realise that there is no harm in trying something, because if you don't try you won't know. He listened to me, now he's happy he did. He was able to seek asylum when he got there and he is now working and making it big in Tel Aviv. You don't have to compare yourself with someone that committed suicide, compare yourself with someone that travelled and become big in life. positive thinking, I understand you Tho, but you can't actually make it without thinking out of the box. No be all of us go go US, UK, Australia, Canada etc
I would Like to meet this person. positive is the game and no discouragement.
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by itsede: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
xoxo001:
Pls Guys, there are some information I wouldn't want to reveal here, for example the one I just explained to the guy I quoted above me. we shouldn't forget that the world is now a global village and we are not the only people on nairaland. I know for sure that some foreigners are also here, some stuffs should remain secret until you are there. one thing I am sure of is that when you get to Jordan you will meet guys crossing legitimately everyday. All you need is to have the right papers and be determined, you may even decide to stay in Jordan if you are comfortable there. we should be prayerful and ask God for his favour and blessings where ever we want to go. I no want make this people go change watin dey work for us now o
Mr xoxo001 you just applied wisdom here. You are gifted
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by KendrickAyomide: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
komodapson:

I taaya bros...Jonathan even gave them options, US, canada, Australia, new Zealand etc but bubu replace am with Pakistan, Yemen, syria

Jordan!!! Oh jeez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
xoxo001:

I think it will be better to ask the questions here. I'm not in Jordan right now but I should be back by August. I had already replied your pm tho

Please are there career opportunities for Pharmacists over there
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Aladeoprince: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
sKeetz:

Scammer

See format shocked

Don't ever call me a scammer, I was in Jordan few days ago okay... Ode
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Aladeoprince: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
sKeetz:

Scammer

See format shocked

You're a fool. You're one of Nigeria problem

1 Share

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by sKeetz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Aladeoprince:

Criminal, who are you trying to fool with your fake gshock and Nike's. You are a scum on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by shegoly(m): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Aladeoprince:

sorry bro like how many months will it take the Jordanian authority to processed the visa before it comes out
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Aladeoprince: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
shegoly:
sorry bro like how many months will it take the Jordanian authority to processed the visa before it comes out

I'm not an Agent oooo don't misquote me
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by shegoly(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aladeoprince:

I'm not an Agent oooo don't misquote me
I Know u are not an agent.....am jst asking like how many months did yr visa use before it got ready
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by ezenwa28: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
xoxo001:
You can ask me any question, I will try my best to do justice to it.
bro please there is school I want to apply but they said they don't have online application, I have come to the country and apply, so which will use? What if I use conference visa enter? 2. Can I get a job with conference or visit visa. Thank you
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by uckennety(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pls can one move from Jordan 2 israel

1 Like

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by GogoA(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2019
A friend who has been working in Jordan for 2 yrs now said he will help me work a visit letter through their company that will enable me come
over, pls is that possible
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by mblarry1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
GogoA:
A friend who has been working in Jordan for 2 yrs now said he will help me work a visit letter through their company that will enable me come

Abeg if that will work out, u can also include mine oh... abeg

1 Like

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by mblarry1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
GogoA:

Abeg u fit include mine also..incase if the level de go oh
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Aaronsrod: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Help me leave this our Nigeria!

Plz, how can I meet a Jordanian girl??

1 Like

Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Aaronsrod:
Help me leave this our Nigeria!

Plz, how can I meet a Jordanian girl??
Chai, I feel your pain, it is well grin
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Shinto1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good day guys, I have been a silent reader of this section for some months now, I must commend you guys, I am finally coming to Jordan. Abeg who still dey Jordan hit me up. I will need all help from you guys.
@shegoly @Xoxo001
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by shegoly(m): 2:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Shinto1:
Good day guys, I have been a silent reader of this section for some months now, I must commend you guys, I am finally coming to Jordan. Abeg who still dey Jordan hit me up. I will need all help from you guys.
@shegoly @Xoxo001
I no dey Jordan oooo......the visa no clique, I still dey naija
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Shinto1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
shegoly:
I no dey Jordan oooo......the visa no clique, I still dey naija
okay. But you get person over there.
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by shegoly(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Shinto1:
okay. But you get person over there.
No....but u can contact XOXO
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Associatefp: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can I get your direct contact bro..I want to know more... Naija is something else now
xoxo001:
Jordan is a very nice country, but I will advise you to go with a student visa.
Re: Life In Jordan For Nigerians by Shinto1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
shegoly:
No....but u can contact XOXO
OK bro, though he barely come online. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Strong Reasons Why Nigerians In The UK Are So 'stingy' / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.