Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video (38823 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Killing Of Soldiers In Aba - Video / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Nature8(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
tendingNews:
Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Nigeria

IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has reacted to series of electoral violence and disruptions in the 2019 presidential Elections in Nigeria.

Sharing this particular video from Lagos State, Nnamdi Kanu wrote:

"Evidence abound attesting to the primitive savagery and violence in the ongoing Z.... 2019 elections.

Ironically, the Nigerian army are the ones doing the ballot box snatching, who shot at them?

Had we not lifted the boycott, they would have blamed IPOB for the mayhem. Z... !"

Watch the shameful video here as shared by Kanu.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-to-electoral.html?m=1

Lol grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by NASTYNASOSO: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
sharap
In my polling unit the demented dullard you support did not get a single vote.

HMMMMMMM

YOU STILL HAVE SOME LIFE IN YOU.
PLEASE, SNIPER EVERYWHERE DO THE NEEDFULL.
YOU AND YOUR CANDIDATES WILL NOT SURVIVE WHAT IS COMING FOR THEM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by globemoney: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lunockgold:
are u ok?
You useless ipob members should get a life. Kanu sold out, he literally asked people to vote atiku.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by durasome(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
What is his business about Nigeria election since he doesn't believe in a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Parrot69: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Don’t mind that idiot
henryobinna:
what opportunity did he lose?

stop being fooolish by poke nosing into affairs that don't concern you.

Today he's a terrorist the next day he's lost an opportunity...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by magoo10(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

[s]
HMMMMMMM

YOU STILL HAVE SOME LIFE IN YOU.
PLEASE, SNIPER EVERYWHERE DO THE NEEDFULL.
YOU AND YOUR CANDIDATES WILL NOT SURVIVE WHAT IS COMING FOR THEM[/s]
continue hallucinating
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by AAinEqGuinea: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
it's still crazy to me how Nnamdi folded to suddenly encourage IPOB to put themselves in harm way to partake in this latest bout of savagery. Nearly 300 people dead simply trying to vote, to risk adding IPOB members to the growing pile of dead bodies as well is insane.

Nnamdi suddenly speaks on a deal being reached and that IPOB should vote, breaking with longstanding political abstain -- what deal, and which candidate must win to fulfil such a deal? Snakes don't make deals.

I still respect Nnamdi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Bobbysteps: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
the worst election in the history of Nigeria....
The ever best in my local government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by NASTYNASOSO: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
continue hallucinating
HMMMMMM

STILL TALKING I PLACE A BET OF 1 MILLION
SHOW ME HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by magoo10(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

[s]STILL TALKING I PLACE A BET OF 1 MILLION
SHOW ME HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE[/s]
Who dash you money
Taah gbafuo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by magoo10(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

[s]HMMMMMM

STILL TALKING I PLACE A BET OF 1 MILLION
SHOW ME HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE[/s]
Small boy show me your last credit balance then I will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Achorise:
PDP and Jonathan conducted the best election in this country.
I tell u...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by NASTYNASOSO: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:

Small boy show me your last credit balance then I will take you serious

HMMMMMMM

STOP ALL THE WURU WURU AND BET
SO THAT WE CAN MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL ODE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by NASTYNASOSO: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
Who dash you money
Taah gbafuo

HMMMMMMM

WHAT MATTERS IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS CASH FOR BET
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by BiafraIsFree: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
The end of Nigeria the zoo is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by permit(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
martineverest:
face Ur Biafra and let us enjoy our zoo in peace
you are enjoying the zoo indeed kikik see blood everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by gidgiddy: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:
it's still crazy to me how Nnamdi folded to suddenly encourage IPOB to put themselves in harm way to partake in this latest bout of savagery. Nearly 300 people dead simply trying to vote, to risk adding IPOB members to the growing pile of dead bodies as well is insane.

Nnamdi suddenly speaks on a deal being reached and that IPOB should vote, breaking with longstanding political abstain -- what deal, and which candidate must win to fulfil such a deal? Snakes don't make deals.

I still respect Nnamdi

Nnamdi Kanu never asked any body to vote, he simply lifted the boycott. It was still up to Biafran sympathisers weather the voted or not. But never asked anyone to go and vote

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by livelymatilda22: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
henryobinna:

So Nigeria election is an affair that concerns Nnamdi kanu... Right?
What a shameless wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Basher8583: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
The man who saw tomorrow

Had we not lifted the boycott they would have blamed IPOB for this
Unquote

Like it or not, NK is one of the best export from Nigeria
Very intelligent and bold

My kind of man,

Did you know.....
That foolish people can only exude his/her fellow foolish comrade.
Thats exactly what you just did "deeppussy"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
The man who saw tomorrow

Had we not lifted the boycott they would have blamed IPOB for this
Unquote

Like it or not, NK is one of the best export from Nigeria
Very intelligent and bold

My kind of man,
You're really a deep water! Any enemy who swims inside you, will surely drown!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
durasome:
What is his business about Nigeria election since he doesn't believe in a better Nigeria.
he doesn't believe things are done properly in Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
durasome:

So he has to believe in a better Nigeria to be able to comment on the Nigerian elections? Any body in the world can comment on the Nigerian elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bobbysteps:
The ever best in my local government.
out of 100 men, 1 is good, but 99 are bad. Automatically, they're all bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by nograv: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
I dont give a damn what this fool says...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by AAinEqGuinea: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu never asked any body to vote, he simply lifted the boycott. It was still up to Biafran sympathisers weather the voted or not. But never asked anyone to go and vote

Why now?

Nnamdi mentioned in his "Lift the Boycott" tweet that some "deal" had been fulfilled. This "lifting of a boycott" is a big deviation from Nnamdi's previous spirited pushes of political denouncements and disengagements, even in the face of galvanizing tribal lines and previous threats of direct violence from Awera. I can only hope that this deal Nnamdi made was worth the risk of dying today, and that ultimately such a deal isn't "the Zoo" agreeing to hold a fair Biafra freedom referendum when Nigeria has shown yet again that they can barely conduct a general election as seen since last week and up until today.

I understand that one's strategies may and must evolve, but this is a peculiar time for Nnamdi to break from his typical gallant, but persevering self. For some bizarre reason and breaking from tradition, Nnamdi gave an inch by lifting his own boycott he declared -- which in America means Nnamdi is showing some semblance of hope in Nigeria's system that he once brutally decried, he's walking backwards. Lets not forget, Nigeria almost killed Nnamdi for simply being the voice of strong and unending criticism, opposition, and secession. Nnamdi should continue denouncing the embarrassing level of violence, fraud and abuse surrounding this election, but never would i think he'd step back and watch IPOB walk into this social mess.

EDIT: Maybe Nnamdi lifting the boycott was to not have IPOB be blamed for any accounts of mayhem as seen in many viral videos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by donvat1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
This coward too can still talk grin
did you see the level of your foolishness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by donvat1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:
What is he reacting
Scammer like him
Hate him with passion right now
because you hate the truth besides who plead you to like him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by IvarTheBoneless: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
donvat1:

did you see the level of your foolishness

your mum isn't complaining while i am balls deep tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Afonja007: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
femimailbox:
Why posting about this?
A person who claim he is a Jew talking about Nigerian issues.
A person who insult other people because of differences in opinion.
A person who instigate his people against Nigerian army.
A person who stoke up ethnical bigotry.
Abeg make I leave this thread!
ok let's start like this ,saint buhari people killed both in the north and south so how many people did ipob killed in the north ?what northerners with their afonja Muslim are looking for one day they will see it ask Saddam Hussein or Gagaffi ,you Muslims will kill them lay the blames on another people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
henryobinna:

No mind that hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Welcomes New Baby "Latest Melaye" (photos) / Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration / Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.