Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video (38817 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Killing Of Soldiers In Aba - Video / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by AllenSpencer: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
the worst election in the history of Nigeria....

The most peaceful election in Kano in last 20years
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by gidgiddy: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:

Why now?

Nnamdi mentioned in his "Lift the Boycott" tweet that some "deal" had been fulfilled. This "lifting of a boycott" is a big deviation from Nnamdi's previous spirited pushes of political denouncements and disengagements, even in the face of galvanizing tribal lines and previous threats of direct violence from Awera. I can only hope that this deal Nnamdi made was worth the risk of dying today, and that ultimately such a deal isn't "the Zoo" agreeing to hold a fair Biafra freedom referendum when Nigeria has shown yet again that they can barely conduct a general election as seen since last week and up until today.

I understand that one's strategies may and must evolve, but this is a peculiar time for Nnamdi to break from his typical gallant, but persevering self. For some bizarre reason and breaking from tradition, Nnamdi gave an inch by lifting his own boycott he declared -- which in America means Nnamdi is showing some semblance of hope in Nigeria's system that he once brutally decried, he's walking backwards. Lets not forget, Nigeria almost killed Nnamdi for simply being the voice of strong and unending criticism, opposition, and secession. Nnamdi should continue denouncing the embarrassing level of violence, fraud and abuse surrounding this election, but never would i think he'd step back and watch IPOB walk into this social mess.

EDIT: Maybe Nnamdi lifting the boycott was to not have IPOB be blamed for any accounts of mayhem as seen in many viral videos.

Personally, I don't know why he lifted the boycott or what 'deal' he secured. What I do know is that many people were kicking against that boycott, particularly from the SE/SS zone, who felt that the boycott would only benefit Buhari. Notable people like Ohaneze President, ADF President, Ayo Adebanjo, Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike and others all went on video to denounce the boycott. They all wanted Buhari out. I think Kanu was damned if he did, and damned if didnt. If he stood with boycott, he is working for Buhari. If he called it off, he has been compromisrd by PDP. The funny thing is that APC supporters who hated Nnamdi Kanu suddenly started cheering him and the boycott so as to help Buhari.

I think Nnamdi Kanu should have remained resolute and kept the boycott but I can understand what sort of pressure he must have been under to call it off.

With all the people that have been killed today, all the rigging that has occurred, all the mayhem, Kanu has been proved right once again that there is no salvation in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Charly68: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Biafra champion talking from a foreign land ,what a coward .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by DerideGull(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guestlander:
Persona non grata.

It takes one to recognize another.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by DerideGull(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
femimailbox:
Why posting about this?

A person who claim he is a Jew talking about Nigerian issues.
A person who insult other people because of differences in opinion.
A person who instigate his people against Nigerian army.
A person who stoke up ethnical bigotry.
Abeg make I leave this thread!

I guess you are more intelligent than you have written. A Muslim or Christian is talking about Nigerian issues. It is true Nigeria is a basket of fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by jakandeola(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ndubuisi1075:
Guy, your mouth dey scratch you o. Why will you be talking from London and you lifted the boycott?
Mind your self o.
if I get mad at u u will hate urself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by AAinEqGuinea: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

Personally, I don't know why he lifted the boycott or what 'deal' he secured. What I do know is that many people were kicking against that boycott, particularly from the SE/SS zone, who felt that the boycott would only benefit Buhari. Notable people like Ohaneze President, ADF President, Ayo Adebanjo, Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike and others all went on video to denounce the boycott. They all wanted Buhari out. I think Kanu was damned if he did, and damned if didnt. If he stood with boycott, he is working for Buhari. If he called it off, he has been compromisrd by PDP. The funny thing is that APC supporters who hated Nnamdi Kanu suddenly started cheering him and the boycott so as to help Buhari.

I think Nnamdi Kanu should have remained resolute and kept the boycott but I can understand what sort of pressure he must have been under to call it off.

With all the people that have been killed today, all the rigging that has occurred, all the mayhem, Kanu has been proved right once again that there is no salvation in Nigeria.

Nnamdi has alway met conundrums like these with unwavering but well-reasoned stubbornness. He never cared what concerns SS,SE political aspirants had as a result of his declarations and advocacies, in fact Nnamdi would instead accuse SS, SE politicians of aiding Buhari themselves, because in the long run SS, SE politicians only look out for themselves and never have guaranteed anything amicable to help materialize Biafra. SS, SE politicians only cowar to Nnamdi hoping that he'd either shut his mouth on the issues that matter or they whine how hes supposedly helping "the enemy". Nnamdi never gave a f%&k what SS, SE politicians thought--until now.

Nnamdi didn't have to lift the boycott for anyone with a functional brain to personally witness how deeply chaotic Nigeria has become on every level of society, and shows no sign of reform. So this deal or "preconditions and terms being met" had to be really worth it, and we haven't heard any details of it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Christianokaro(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2019
This one is still seeking relevance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by ElsonMorali: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Trendishine:
Even ryt hear on nairaland, u read the post of live animals, pitiable baboons, with no ideology in life for the country they are leaving for their demented selves and children born n unborn... They are not worried, they even fight the man for pointing out their demonism, savagery n barbarism... They are over themselves here like zombies the flesh eaters.. Pained about the truth , bcoz they don't want to hear them....especially from some-one always in the lane of performing an exorcism on them....they yell like demented beast in the zoo, in a system of political Satan's, who have manipulated their gray matter into manifestations of Stockholm syndromes

It must really be painful to bear. Pele. Ndo. Yankuri.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by ElsonMorali: 1:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo's nemesis.

From the first day he started IPOB till this moment the man hasn't done anything positive for the people he claims to lead.

For the elderly Igbo person, this must look like Déjà vu.

A certain young soldier man boasted to the world that his people will surprise Nigeria in the war he had just declared on behalf of his people against Nigeria.

Little did his people know that most of the weapons in Biafra's armoury were just cassava sticks.

Eventually they realized they didn't have enough food to sustain a war, but the young soldier, their leader, was prepared to sacrifice their lives to win the war. He was well fed throughout the war though, including his elitist cabinet members.

When push came to shove he abandoned the people he was leading and scampered off, tail between his legs to ivory coast...his Mercedes Benz was also airlifted with him because according to him he cherished the automobile. Not a single Igbo commoner left with him, but his car found space in the aircraft.

Fast forward to over 50 years later.

Nnamdi Kanu, the new Igbo saviour wept for his dog who was killed in the battle with the military, but just barely, if at all, spared a thought for his fallen comrades and his buddies still in prison.

From the comfort of his abode in UK, he presses his people's remote control and they dance in Nigeria. Now, say whatever you will, I maintain that that's not technology, that's witchcraft. angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by 11BYTE: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2019
femimailbox:
Why posting about this?
A person who claim he is a Jew talking about Nigerian issues.
A person who insult other people because of differences in opinion.
A person who instigate his people against Nigerian army.
A person who stoke up ethnical bigotry.
Abeg make I leave this thread!

A Cry For Nigerian Lives

Nigerian youths is it nor high time we stand up and fight for what is rightfully ours, I type this with bitterness in my heart after seeing the shedding of innocent blood, young life's cut off for a particular set of people who will not remember us or the country when they get into the seat of power. How long shall we continue to overlook this things. This are the reasons why the whites treat the African man as trash, when we can't value the life of our fellow country men , how else do we want strangers to value us. We must not all die before we talk about this matter. A revolution happened in France because of issues like this. Let's us all come out in one voice and condemn this evil. This will not CONTINUE.
#OurLivesMatter
#NigerianLivesMatter
#BlacklivesMatter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by jboycrb(m): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Dis liar should go and sleep jor... Same man who said its Jubril on power at Aso rock,Atiku is from Cameroon,Fed has signed referendum with them etc .. Chai dis guy can lie sha!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Richywire(m): 5:40am On Feb 24, 2019
magoo10:
Is it not shameful that those who should be protecting the ballot box are the ones snatching it.
Sometimes you don't blame kanu when he calls Nigeria a zoo.
am telling you, d country is really a zoo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Trendishine: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

It must really be painful to bear. Pele. Ndo. Yankuri.
pls, just stay off my mention... Ur types are pitiable, n smells...dats wat ur slave masters pay u corn chafs for..or ur just outright zombie Ezi-ofia.. Just continue on ur gutter lane... Even sango would spit from his enclave sighting ur types..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by ElsonMorali: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Trendishine:
pls, just stay off my mention... Ur types are pitiable, n smells...dats wat ur slave masters pay u corn chafs for..or ur just outright zombie Ezi-ofia.. Just continue on ur gutter lane... Even sango would spit from his enclave sighting ur types..

What do you know about Sango, arindin, afofun gbemu.

Yes, I will gloat at your type. Very despicable set of beings. Turning ordinary election into a war of words. Shebi your principal won all the likes and shares and twitter polling? He will be inaugurated as online president.

Don't worry, this will give you the opportunity to resume your crazed chanting "Biafra or death".

You aren't ashamed to be licking the behind of your gworo-chewing Fulani master, Atiku. Y'all can yab theYorubas for supporting Buhari, but have no shame in supporting Atiku.

It will pain you very well o. That's what happens when hatred fills your heart. It will consume you. E sheshe bere ni.

Serial losers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Trendishine: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What do you know about Sango, arindin, afofun gbemu.

Yes, I will gloat at your type. Very despicable set of beings. Turning ordinary election into a war of words. Shebi your principal won all the likes and shares and twitter polling? He will be inaugurated as online president.

Don't worry, this will give you the opportunity to resume your crazed chanting "Biafra or death".

You aren't ashamed to be licking the behind of your gworo-chewing Fulani master, Atiku. Y'all can yab theYorubas for supporting Buhari, but have no shame in supporting Atiku.

It will pain you very well o. That's what happens when hatred fills your heart. It will consume you. E sheshe bere ni.

Serial losers.
u are fool on ur own ryt.. That one must have touched ur soul... Afonja, aboki... We can Neva be in competition with shameless assholes like u...so there is definitely nothing to lose... U are d delusive loser, cus uv lost ur mind,... U dnt even see d gutter in ur stupidity... U dnt even have d iota of idea of how stench smelling of stink u are, on observation, looking @ u from dis side of d divide... Just stay with ur almajiri brodas ova they, n stay off some ones mention.. For u to have quoted my initial post, it means everything it entails describes u, just go n think about it, if u even have d nerve... Leave dis ur babladash explanations here... It's not gonna change d fact dat u are a bonafide Zombie,...oya dance, Zombie oo Zombie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by ElsonMorali: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Trendishine:
[s]u are fool on ur own ryt.. That one must have touched ur soul... Afonja, aboki... We can Neva be in competition with shameless assholes like u...so there is definitely nothing to lose... U are d delusive loser, cus uv lost ur mind,... U dnt even see d gutter in ur stupidity... U dnt even have d iota of idea of how stench smelling of stink u are, on observation, looking @ u from dis side of d divide... Just stay with ur almajiri brodas ova they, n stay off some ones mention.. For u to have quoted my initial post, it means everything it entails describes u, just go n think about it, if u even have d nerve... Leave dis ur babladash explanations here... It's not gonna change d fact dat u are a bonafide Zombie,...oya dance, Zombie oo Zombie[/s]

I know pained when I see one. Pele. Try and drink water shogbo. The pain will increase small when Atiku is declared to have lost the race. Make sure your friends are around you at that period and that there are no poisons of any kind or rope in or vicinity.

I know you haven't slept since last night. Try and sleep cos ture beginning to sound like a train wreck and a potential nervous breakdown.

Try not to take out your aggressions or transfered frustrations on your phone or the people around you. Take a deep breathe and tell yourself it shall be well.

Try again in 2023. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Trendishine: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

[s]
I know pained when I see one. Pele. Try and drink water shogbo. The pain will increase small when Atiku is declared to have lost the race. Make sure your friends are around you at that period and that there are no poisons of any kind or rope in or vicinity.

I know you haven't slept since last night. Try and sleep cos ture beginning to sound like a train wreck and a potential nervous breakdown.

Try not to take out your aggressions or transfered frustrations on your phone or the people around you. Take a deep breathe and tell yourself it shall be well.

Try again in 2023[/s]. cheesy
just rest little boy, u are sounding pained n stale already... Like soar ogbono... Luk at d pain staking, self consoling illustration...paragraph to paragraph...buhahaha... Tufia,.. U are really frustrated indeed, haba..... Wake up, real ppl dnt take ur likes serious.. Dnt take urself 2 serious boy... Ur just a clown, dats all na...cool urself bingo...ur tape is stale n rusty already... Obsolete
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Adiy(f): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Tell mazi Biafra to stay away from zoo mata nw. Late Jack wants him to keep his dream alive

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by ElsonMorali: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Trendishine:
just rest little boy, u are sounding pained n stale already... Like soar ogbono... Luk at d pain staking, self consoling illustration...paragraph to paragraph...buhahaha... Tufia,.. U are really frustrated indeed, haba..... Wake up, real ppl dnt take ur likes serious.. Dnt take urself 2 serious boy... Ur just a clown, dats all na...cool urself bingo...ur tape is stale n rusty already... Obsolete

This is critical o. Maybe I should prescribe some pain killers for you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Trendishine: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

[s]
[s]This is critical o. Maybe I should prescribe some pain killers for you[/s]?
u wld need it, wit legatin...administer vaccine directly thru d skull... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by ElsonMorali: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Trendishine:
[s]u wld need it, wit legatin...administer vaccine directly thru d skull... grin[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by Trendishine: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

sleep boy, sleep
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video by goldenarrow: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo's nemesis.

From the first day he started IPOB till this moment the man hasn't done anything positive for the people he claims to lead.

For the elderly Igbo person, this must look like Déjà vu.

A certain young soldier man boasted to the world that his people will surprise Nigeria in the war he had just declared on behalf of his people against Nigeria.

Little did his people know that most of the weapons in Biafra's armoury were just cassava sticks.

Eventually they realized they didn't have enough food to sustain a war, but the young soldier, their leader, was prepared to sacrifice their lives to win the war. He was well fed throughout the war though, including his elitist cabinet members.

When push came to shove he abandoned the people he was leading and scampered off, tail between his legs to ivory coast...his Mercedes Benz was also airlifted with him because according to him he cherished the automobile. Not a single Igbo commoner left with him, but his car found space in the aircraft.

Fast forward to over 50 years later.

Nnamdi Kanu, the new Igbo saviour wept for his dog who was killed in the battle with the military, but just barely, if at all, spared a thought for his fallen comrades and his buddies still in prison.

From the comfort of his abode in UK, he presses his people's remote control and they dance in Nigeria. Now, say whatever you will, I maintain that that's not technology, that's witchcraft. angry

Thank you for such an intelligent post. Fools are followers of cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / Cattle Spotted On The Street Of Ado-Ekiti Despite Fayose's Anti-Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.