Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest (3681 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit to Imo, Declares Sit-At-Home Protest | #IgbereTV

The Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, has declared Thursday as Sit-at-home over President Muhammadu Buhari’s planned visit,Igbere TV reports.

This was made known in a broadcast on Monday evening by IPOB-HDOS, Mazi Chika Edoziem.

IPOB declared that Nigeria's President is not "welcomed into Imo State, Biafra Land on Thursday, 9th September, 2021."

According to him, "all the traditional rulers, all ndi iche and every Biafran should stay away from any ceremony organized by Hope Uzodimma to welcome him."

IPOB equally declared total lock down of Biafra on that day, Thursday 9th September, 2021.

IGBERE TV had reported that President Buhari will visit Imo State on Thursday according to Governor Hope Uzodimma.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399596/breaking-ipob-rejects-buharis-visit-imo-declares-sit-home-protest/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Simdyofficial(f): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
A sane human won't even try to go welcome such animal..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Bola146(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lobatan cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by SirIconR(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dan Uban shege.... Walahi

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by NwaNimo1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Lifetime01: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Lajet: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nonsense Ipob abusing sit at home

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Okwyjesus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na that day we go know who is the Commander in Chief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Maxymilliano(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
LoL ... Buhari will be like

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by mkoabiola: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
U mean Buhari that doesn't care

Or the bubu that won't spend an hour in imo state

Bubu no even get strenth to go round d project abi na commissionnig

I expected IPOB to tell all imolites to hold one stone each and be ready to throw him bck to abj with the stone...

Who sit at home epp.

D only language he can understand is stone.

Hahah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Totilopussylick(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Polithiefians knows their circle, wether they sit-at-home, bubu is coming to commission already accomplished jobs inside imo State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by UselessBuhari: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Can't they think of something more creative than sit at home all the time?
It has become boring

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by dasparrow: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
After the way this Buhari administration has treated the people of South East Nigeria, I don't blame the Igbos for not wanting him coming to their land. What does Buhari take them for?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by duro4chang(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fear go dey catch am now.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by BKayy: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
That day go funny sha.
Ndi zoo never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Commentor: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
dasparrow:
After the way this Buhari administration has treated the people of South East Nigeria, I don't blame the Igbos for not wanting him coming to their land. What does Buhari take them for?

He takes Ipob for the idiots they are.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Kaduna1stson: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
This will be huge.

I advice the presidents men to cancel that visit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Sirjamo: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
See these fools, your Commander in Chief wants to visit one of his territories, you're making useless noise, it's like you people have death wishes.

Even ordinary Joe Igbokwe went to Nnewi and nothing happened.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Nwodosis(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
I see him cancelling the visit.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
mkoabiola:
U mean Buhari that doesn't care

Or the bubu that won't spend an hour in imo state

Bubu no even get strenth to go round d project abi na commissionnig

I expected IPOB to tell all imolites to hold one stone each and be ready to throw him bck to abj with the stone...

Who sit at home epp.

D only language he can understand is stone.

Hahah
A lot of them like you, will meet judgement day, will be your last day in the land of the living, go & throw stones @ the President of Nigeria like David, may Jehovah be with your soul.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
I see him cancelling the visit.
False prophet can sue you for impersonation and plagiarism be warned

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This will be huge.

I advice the presidents men to cancel that visit.
Federal Government that is looking for Eastern scapegoats? Be carefu, let him come, to his thing & depart back to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Simdyofficial:
A sane human won't even try to go welcome such animal..
lol

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by mkoabiola: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
A lot of them like you, will meet judgement day, will be your last day in the land of the living, go & throw stones like David may Jehovah be with your soul.
U deserved to b stoned as well.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
mkoabiola:

You have been warned, but we know your type, na Nairaland una dey throw stone. Your Government (Ipob) has said sit @ home again on Thursday, so I know you would be 10 miles from anywhere the President is.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
What is he coming to IMO to do??
He should be going to benue state or southern kaduna.. ..

Someone should tell him that IMO don't have land for Ruga or whatever cow estate. Smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Buckeyemedia1: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
mkoabiola:

He whose Father is blameless should cast the 1st stone.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by SweetiliciousD: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sai Baba

Biafra is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is what happen when you put your daily affairs in the hand of illiterates and touts.....many of the ipob miscreants are Osu that the gods have banished from the shrine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by udele1: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Just look at what these miscreants are using igboland to play ball. And u tell me q serious minded investors or business man will still be in SE?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by ComrdDRS1: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
nice one
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest by Broveens42(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
udele1:
Just look at what these miscreants are using igboland to play ball. And u tell me q serious minded investors or business man will still be in SE?

Your posts do remind me of my secondary school days, where I have to thinker as to which is the standard procedure in a chemistry lab; pouring acid to water or water to acid?

You do both ..on this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? / APC Candidates In Cross River Using Peter Obi Picture(photo) / BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.