Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi (74114 Views)

Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Butoneday2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Falz God bless you for atikulating?
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Paulpeterparker: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Ogaemmy: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Watch highlight of the election below:
See the moment Celebrities and others casted their votes in the 2019 general election, and all the ballot snatching and fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MSg9FBfCmk
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by mightyhazel: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
thank
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by ThothHermes: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ugoeze2016:
This is so wrong Falz...
Why?
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by NobleRomm(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
na so dat place small reach?.
just 126 votes
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Kailalomo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
But it is not your wailing na? I thought you were one of those that believe in original results from inec only? Why dance when it's in favor of apc and cry foul when the one for pdp is announced? How typical grin wink

post=76046173:

Your wailing never start!
Defeat is starring you and your ilks in the face already.
We predicted it will come to this las las cheesy wink.
Wailing wailer...

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by hotplate: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one from falz let's see how they would rig it
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Goldenheart(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
You are stewpid. You and all your apc zone Bs are stewpid. Instead of them to disprove a claim and stick to a topic, they will start calling you wailer. Why are you sooooooo dumb?
post=76046173:

Wailing wailer...
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Okooooooooooooo: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046157:
SAI BABA WE LOVE. SAI BABA WE KNOW. SAI BABA WE WANT. SAI BABA WE VOTED FOR.
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...
Ogun won kill u abi
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by netflicks(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Do u notice that ATIKU wins in every location u have sane people....I wouldn't be suprised if buhari returns to power coz the insane one's seems to be much higher in numbers than the sane ones... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by somehow: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vinstel:
Those are where elections were free and fair. APC decided to unleash violence and thuggery in other parts of Lagos. My question is if you know you have done well and popular, why resort to using thugs to subvert the will of the people?

Maybe because they know there are some people that just hate you and would rather see you fail than keep enjoying the good things you do for them.
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Pajapaja: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
This bastard voted for pdp
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Elvisu: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP won in most of the polling stations In Ikoyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Newboss(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wish everywhere was free from lowlives just like Ikoyi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by SocialJustice: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
haywire07:
Tell Falz that, Nigerians elect Presidents , not one unit of 200 voters in ikoyi
He's just another guy announcing his PU results like most people are doing. Why are you so pained? Is it because PDP won? PDP won all the PUs in my ward.

Let me shock you, the 2 guys that died today are APC members and their killing was ordered by an APC leader. APC is in full self destruct mode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Okoroawusa: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
netflicks:
Do u notice that ATIKU wins in every location u have sane people....I wouldn't be suprised if buhari returns to power coz the insane one's seems to be much higher in numbers than the sane ones... angry
Is it ur insane?

4+4
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vinstel:
Those are where elections were free and fair. APC decided to unleash violence and thuggery in other parts of Lagos. My question is if you know you have done well and popular, why resort to using thugs to subvert the will of the people?

APC thugs jux over power PDP thugs. PDP will use thugs if apc dont
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
magicminister:
'my ambition is not worth the life of any Nigeria"- GEJ.

Despite the dire security situation in 2015, Jonathan pulled off one of the most credible and peaceful election in the History of Nigeria.
I deeply regret supporting Buhari and i extend my apology to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Jonathan is a coward. He is the reason we are in this problem. He was a coward for allowing free and fair elections.

Buhari will win and if he decides to go for a third term, he will get it.

Atiku should count his loss and prepare for 2023.
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by APCpackandgo: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
haywire07:
Tell Falz that, Nigerians elect Presidents , not one unit of 200 voters in ikoyi
Why the thing dey pain you like this? No be units results them dey collate to get the overall?
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Las Las PDP go dey alright
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by cc77(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:
grin
I don't think Buhari can win Etiosa
bam boruda
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
Pdp is winning the whole south with wild margins
Buhari is going gone
you dey spit thrash
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by cc77(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:
grin
bam boruda
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by cc77(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:
grin
bam boruda
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Lunockgold: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046157:
SAI BABA WE LOVE. SAI BABA WE KNOW. SAI BABA WE WANT. SAI BABA WE VOTED FOR.
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...
jubril not bubu
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Darksider131: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Viergeachar:
Polling unit results can be very misleading.

Don't bank on them!

zombie how far
Re: Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi by Vinstel: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046173:

Wailing wailer...
You predicted it will come to the use of thugs by APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.