Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal (3959 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
coolxpaul:
Delta
Atiku will win Delta State with a wider margin though Buhari may likely score marginal votes there.

I've seen some of my friends posting results on Facebook on how Buhari won their polling units. They are APC members by the way which makes it suspicious.
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bushyhair:
I dy laff
APC nr go win Delta State

Moo Agege and dt goat called Ogboru nr fit win sef
Abraka ppl nr go vote for am...urhobos sef nr go vote for am grin
Don't be delusional young man. Agege will come back to the Senate, he has the numbers in Ughelli north and south plus Ethiope East and Sapele (because of Igbuya) plus other local governments hostile to the PDP.

Don't generalize the "Urhobo self won't vote for him" because you will be shocked.

As for Warri South, Buhari will score some high votes there because of Ayiri and Llori and some strong men from APC in that axis.

PDP will only use the Delta North and Warri South West axis to win Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
kingkakaone:

Don't be delusional young man. Agege will come back to the Senate, he has the numbers in Ughelli north and south plus Ethiope East and Sapele (because of Igbuya) plus other local governments hostile to the PDP.

Don't generalize the "Urhobo self won't vote for him" because you will be shocked.

As for Warri South, Buhari will score some high votes there because of Ayiri and Llori and some strong men from APC in that axis.

probably
we isokos nr dy vote for Ogboru
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2019
kingkakaone:

PDP will still win all 3 senatorial district (Delta North, Central and South). However, unlike 2015, Buhari will get 25% of total vote cast. Credit to Agege, Rita Lori, Ayiri, Ogboru, Monday Igbuya, etc
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Bushyhair:

probably
we isokos nr dy vote for Ogboru

That's true. The 2 Isoko LGA will Atikulate PDP.
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Gboronstical:

That's true. The 2 Isoko LGA will Atikulate PDP.

we isokos 're politically irrelevant
them just dy use us get votes grin
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Bushyhair:
I dy laff
APC nr go win Delta State

Moo Agege and dt goat called Ogboru nr fit win sef
Abraka ppl nr go vote for am...urhobos sef nr go vote for am grin
Ogboru will not win governorship election
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by coolxpaul(m): 6:04am On Feb 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,its over.for buhari to be winning several polling units in delta shows they have lost.in 2015,buhari didnt win any polling unit in delta.
Afta GEJ won all pollin units in Delta,he was stil sent home
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gboronstical:

PDP will still win all 3 senatorial district (Delta North, Central and South). However, unlike 2015, Buhari will get 25% of total vote cast. Credit to Agege, Rita Lori, Ayiri, Ogboru, Monday Igbuya, etc

APC will win Central district bro.
Just watch.

Even when Igbuya was the boss of PDP in Sapele the central district went to Agege what about now that he has him?
Don't forget the largest voters are from Ughelli north and south which are both APC strongholds.
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

APC will win Central district bro.
Just watch.

Even when Igbuya was the boss of PDP in Sapele the central district went to Agege what about now that he has him?
Don't forget the largest voters are from Ughelli north and south which are both APC strongholds.

My brother, u were very correct. Congratulations. It's a well deserve victory.
Re: After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gboronstical:

My brother, u were very correct. Congratulations. It's a well deserve victory.
Next target is Okowa.
It will be difficult but not impossible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) / A Pastor I Sacked 10 Years Ago, Among Tinubu's Bishop At Shettima's Unveilelling / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.